Softmuscled is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Softmuscled is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Softmuscled is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Softmuscled is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Softmuscled is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Softmuscled is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Softmuscled is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Softmuscled is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Softmuscled is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Softmuscled is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Softmuscled is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Unhappy Its hard to get to the gym...

I really hate this, during the summer while all my parents are working i have to get to the gym myself. I gotta take a bus for 30 mins, walk uphill for 20 mins right on the side of a highway and then the same all the way back.. this means i waste alot of energy to get there... sometimes its even like 40 degrees and i get to the gym sweating like a pig. During the school year my parents drive me and i workout at my crappy school gym. Anyone else has to go through something like this to get a good workout?

Alexxx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Alexxx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    It's a 10 minute walk for me hah.
    Just turned 16.
    6"2 215lbs

loverman will become famous soon enough. (+50) loverman will become famous soon enough. (+50) loverman will become famous soon enough. (+50) loverman will become famous soon enough. (+50) loverman will become famous soon enough. (+50) loverman will become famous soon enough. (+50) loverman will become famous soon enough. (+50) loverman will become famous soon enough. (+50) loverman will become famous soon enough. (+50) loverman will become famous soon enough. (+50) loverman will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Gotta suck it up. I'm basically in the same situation as you besides the heat wave weather.
    Cutting
    start 212lb
    week 20 - 172.5lb
    week 28 - 157lb
    Hooly i lost over 12inches off my waist no wonder people called me fat.

"The mind is the limit. As long as the mind can envision the fact that you can do something, you can do it-as long as you really believe 100 percent." -Arnold Schwarzenegger

Softmuscled is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Softmuscled is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Softmuscled is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Softmuscled is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Softmuscled is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Softmuscled is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Softmuscled is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Softmuscled is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Softmuscled is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Softmuscled is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Softmuscled is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally posted by Alexxx
    It's a 10 minute walk for me hah.
    bleh you live in toronto.. i live in richmound hill, not that easy to get around there...

loverman will become famous soon enough. (+50) loverman will become famous soon enough. (+50) loverman will become famous soon enough. (+50) loverman will become famous soon enough. (+50) loverman will become famous soon enough. (+50) loverman will become famous soon enough. (+50) loverman will become famous soon enough. (+50) loverman will become famous soon enough. (+50) loverman will become famous soon enough. (+50) loverman will become famous soon enough. (+50) loverman will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    hey i'm in gta too.
    Cutting
    start 212lb
    week 20 - 172.5lb
    week 28 - 157lb
    Hooly i lost over 12inches off my waist no wonder people called me fat.

"The mind is the limit. As long as the mind can envision the fact that you can do something, you can do it-as long as you really believe 100 percent." -Arnold Schwarzenegger

WESIDA has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WESIDA has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WESIDA has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WESIDA has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WESIDA has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WESIDA has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WESIDA has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WESIDA has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WESIDA has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WESIDA has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WESIDA has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    shiiit, i drive there

ain't nuttin but a peanut AznBB's Avatar
    AznBB is a name known to all. (+5000) AznBB is a name known to all. (+5000) AznBB is a name known to all. (+5000) AznBB is a name known to all. (+5000) AznBB is a name known to all. (+5000) AznBB is a name known to all. (+5000) AznBB is a name known to all. (+5000) AznBB is a name known to all. (+5000) AznBB is a name known to all. (+5000) AznBB is a name known to all. (+5000) AznBB is a name known to all. (+5000)
    3 minute drive

BoxSquat will become famous soon enough. (+50) BoxSquat will become famous soon enough. (+50) BoxSquat will become famous soon enough. (+50) BoxSquat will become famous soon enough. (+50) BoxSquat will become famous soon enough. (+50) BoxSquat will become famous soon enough. (+50) BoxSquat will become famous soon enough. (+50) BoxSquat will become famous soon enough. (+50) BoxSquat will become famous soon enough. (+50) BoxSquat will become famous soon enough. (+50) BoxSquat will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Re: Its hard to get to the gym...

Originally posted by Softmuscled
    Anyone else has to go through something like this to get a good workout?
    Dude.... wait till you have a full time job and have to cook and clean for yourself as well. You'll look back at these days of training bliss and laugh that you were moaning about it

Rocky Barbella is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rocky Barbella is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rocky Barbella is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rocky Barbella is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rocky Barbella is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rocky Barbella is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rocky Barbella is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rocky Barbella is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rocky Barbella is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rocky Barbella is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rocky Barbella is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I have to fall out of bed next to my home gym

B.lesnar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) B.lesnar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) B.lesnar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) B.lesnar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) B.lesnar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) B.lesnar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) B.lesnar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) B.lesnar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) B.lesnar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) B.lesnar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) B.lesnar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Red face :S

3 minutes with metro

Damien is on a distinguished road. (+10) Damien is on a distinguished road. (+10) Damien is on a distinguished road. (+10) Damien is on a distinguished road. (+10) Damien is on a distinguished road. (+10) Damien is on a distinguished road. (+10) Damien is on a distinguished road. (+10) Damien is on a distinguished road. (+10) Damien is on a distinguished road. (+10) Damien is on a distinguished road. (+10) Damien is on a distinguished road. (+10)

all my parents
    How many do you have?? j/k

Seriously, you just have to take it or find a new gym.
    It's not as hard as you think it is.
    Educate yourself, but stop thinking too much...

XtotheZ has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) XtotheZ has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    10 mins bus.

5 mins car.

30 mins walk.

LostProphet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LostProphet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LostProphet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LostProphet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LostProphet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LostProphet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LostProphet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LostProphet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LostProphet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LostProphet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LostProphet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    30 minute train ride, 5 minute walk. But the trains are always late so I spend a lot of time waiting for them.
    WOW, STRONG TEA - MY BRUV FITNESSMAN

One of the most educational threads thats ever been posted. Thankyou DF1, madcow, Dom etc for increasing my knowledge on training tenfold. http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=591896

Arnold*Strong has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Arnold*Strong has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Arnold*Strong has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Arnold*Strong has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Arnold*Strong has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Arnold*Strong has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Arnold*Strong has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Arnold*Strong has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Arnold*Strong has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Arnold*Strong has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Arnold*Strong has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    2-3 min bike ride its a good warm up.
    Arnold used to train with Franco Columbu at Gold's Gym in Venice, CA. In the early 70's, Venice had more than its fair share of hippies, flower children and other worldly characters. Most of these people had seen it all, or thought they had. As the story goes, some of these people used to wander into the gym, and seeing Arnold, stood there staring at him in astonishment. When this happened, Arnold would shout to Franco, asking him to hand him another five thousand pound plate.
    "My body is like breakfast, lunch, and dinner. I don't think about it, I just have it."

"Milk is for babies. When you grow up you have to drink beer."

"I have a love interest in every one of my films - a gun."

Arnold Schwarzenegger

Re: Re: Its hard to get to the gym...

Originally posted by Damien
    How many do you have?? j/k

Seriously, you just have to take it or find a new gym.
    well the gym that i go to is very good, its very cheep, has everything you can need for training, and the only people that go there are old lady's trying to get into shape.. so they usually use the cardio machines or just the 5 pound dumbells. I am basically the only one there that uses the squat rack, incline bench and the 60+ pound dumbells. There is another gym which is my bus stops right infront of is more crowded, WAY more expensive! and i gotta be 18 to even touch a dumbell.. When school stats ill just use the school weightroom during my lunch breaks.

fatrat_uk is on a distinguished road. (+10) fatrat_uk is on a distinguished road. (+10) fatrat_uk is on a distinguished road. (+10) fatrat_uk is on a distinguished road. (+10) fatrat_uk is on a distinguished road. (+10) fatrat_uk is on a distinguished road. (+10) fatrat_uk is on a distinguished road. (+10) fatrat_uk is on a distinguished road. (+10) fatrat_uk is on a distinguished road. (+10) fatrat_uk is on a distinguished road. (+10) fatrat_uk is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Thumbs down

I can relate, some ******* stole my motorbike about 6-7 weeks ago an now my only way of getting there is 25 minute cycle there, an then after my workout, 40 minute cycle UPHILL, bleh!

Can't wait to get the insurance money.
    ''If You Fail To TRY, You TRY To Fail.''

AJbuilder is just really nice. (+1000) AJbuilder is just really nice. (+1000) AJbuilder is just really nice. (+1000) AJbuilder is just really nice. (+1000) AJbuilder is just really nice. (+1000) AJbuilder is just really nice. (+1000) AJbuilder is just really nice. (+1000) AJbuilder is just really nice. (+1000) AJbuilder is just really nice. (+1000) AJbuilder is just really nice. (+1000) AJbuilder is just really nice. (+1000)
    Takes me an hour to get to my university gym by train, and a 5 minute walk, i'm not complaining.

chris_altun has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chris_altun has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chris_altun has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chris_altun has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chris_altun has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chris_altun has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chris_altun has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chris_altun has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chris_altun has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

I really hate this, during the summer while all my parents are working i have to get to the gym myself. I gotta take a bus for 30 mins, walk uphill for 20 mins right on the side of a highway and then the same all the way back.. this means i waste alot of energy to get there... sometimes its even like 40 degrees and i get to the gym sweating like a pig. During the school year my parents drive me and i workout at my crappy school gym. Anyone else has to go through something like this to get a good workout?
    i wake up in the summers and bike 20 min to the gym when my rents work it aint that bad but walking blows
    6'2
    171 lbs
    14% bf (grrrr)

fatrat_uk is on a distinguished road. (+10) fatrat_uk is on a distinguished road. (+10) fatrat_uk is on a distinguished road. (+10) fatrat_uk is on a distinguished road. (+10) fatrat_uk is on a distinguished road. (+10) fatrat_uk is on a distinguished road. (+10) fatrat_uk is on a distinguished road. (+10) fatrat_uk is on a distinguished road. (+10) fatrat_uk is on a distinguished road. (+10) fatrat_uk is on a distinguished road. (+10) fatrat_uk is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally posted by AJbuilder
    Takes me an hour to get to my university gym by train, and a 5 minute walk, i'm not complaining.
    If i had the cash to go by train/bus i wouldn't complain either.
    ''If You Fail To TRY, You TRY To Fail.''

Damien is on a distinguished road. (+10) Damien is on a distinguished road. (+10) Damien is on a distinguished road. (+10) Damien is on a distinguished road. (+10) Damien is on a distinguished road. (+10) Damien is on a distinguished road. (+10) Damien is on a distinguished road. (+10) Damien is on a distinguished road. (+10) Damien is on a distinguished road. (+10) Damien is on a distinguished road. (+10) Damien is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Re: Re: Re: Its hard to get to the gym...

well the gym that i go to is very good, its very cheep, has everything you can need for training, and the only people that go there are old lady's trying to get into shape.. so they usually use the cardio machines or just the 5 pound dumbells. I am basically the only one there that uses the squat rack, incline bench and the 60+ pound dumbells. There is another gym which is my bus stops right infront of is more crowded, WAY more expensive! and i gotta be 18 to even touch a dumbell.. When school stats ill just use the school weightroom during my lunch breaks.
    Good luck with that.
    It's not as hard as you think it is.
    Educate yourself, but stop thinking too much...

BIGnaturalBROCK will become famous soon enough. (+50) BIGnaturalBROCK will become famous soon enough. (+50) BIGnaturalBROCK will become famous soon enough. (+50) BIGnaturalBROCK will become famous soon enough. (+50) BIGnaturalBROCK will become famous soon enough. (+50) BIGnaturalBROCK will become famous soon enough. (+50) BIGnaturalBROCK will become famous soon enough. (+50) BIGnaturalBROCK will become famous soon enough. (+50) BIGnaturalBROCK will become famous soon enough. (+50) BIGnaturalBROCK will become famous soon enough. (+50) BIGnaturalBROCK will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    i walk for 30 seconds down my stairs and then i turn left.

disturbedrock has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    right now its either a 20 minute drive or an hour long bike ride