Jakawan1989 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jakawan1989 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jakawan1989 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jakawan1989 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jakawan1989 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jakawan1989 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jakawan1989 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jakawan1989 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jakawan1989 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

I want ridiculous energy. What to take? Currently Sumperpump Max.

I'm looking for a pre-workout that will make me have ridiculous energy. I like the tingly feeling and the feeling of being a raging lifting crazy beast. What can give me this feeling? Does your body build an immunity over time? Is there a way to cycle and maintain results?

I am currently taking superpump max, and it's okay, but wanting better. I took some musclepharm assault powder and I think it's stronger than superpump, but is there anything better or stronger than those?
    considering buying universal shock therapy when I'm out of this stuff.. any good?

I have a friend who has been lifting religiously for over a year now and he said all he takes is beta-alanine and sometimes coffee. Hm.. would that work?

Also about shaker bottles, I saw the smart shake and wonder how the mixer works? It's at the top of the bottle and breaks the powder up, but wouldn't some powder still get stuck to the bottom of the bottle?

Thanks in advance for replies! Share your raging lifting crazy energy stories!

wonderboyWR is just really nice. (+1000) wonderboyWR is just really nice. (+1000) wonderboyWR is just really nice. (+1000) wonderboyWR is just really nice. (+1000) wonderboyWR is just really nice. (+1000) wonderboyWR is just really nice. (+1000) wonderboyWR is just really nice. (+1000) wonderboyWR is just really nice. (+1000) wonderboyWR is just really nice. (+1000) wonderboyWR is just really nice. (+1000) wonderboyWR is just really nice. (+1000)
    ******* should do the trick.
    Controlled Labs Sponsored Athlete

Top Contest Prep Coaching - Prestige Physiques

Twitter - @TyWoosley23

Instagram - tywoosley23

powerhouse3434 will become famous soon enough. (+50) powerhouse3434 will become famous soon enough. (+50) powerhouse3434 will become famous soon enough. (+50) powerhouse3434 will become famous soon enough. (+50) powerhouse3434 will become famous soon enough. (+50) powerhouse3434 will become famous soon enough. (+50) powerhouse3434 will become famous soon enough. (+50) powerhouse3434 will become famous soon enough. (+50) powerhouse3434 will become famous soon enough. (+50) powerhouse3434 will become famous soon enough. (+50) powerhouse3434 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    How about a caloric deficit and some exercise.

Baddog079 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baddog079 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baddog079 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baddog079 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baddog079 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baddog079 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baddog079 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baddog079 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baddog079 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baddog079 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baddog079 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Caffeine tabs

5-6mg/Kg
    "Whether you believe you can do a thing or not, you are right." -Henry Ford

"No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training...what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable." -Socrates

***** R.I.P Timothy J. Mckenny or Frvrmuscle as you know him *****

Jakawan1989 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jakawan1989 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jakawan1989 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jakawan1989 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jakawan1989 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jakawan1989 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jakawan1989 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jakawan1989 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jakawan1989 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by wonderboyWR View Post
    ******* should do the trick.
    I'm down. Know where I can get the best price per serving? Also, if it's unflavored, what do you suggest mixing it with?

Originally Posted by powerhouse3434 View Post
    How about a caloric deficit and some exercise.
    Working on it boss. Went 45 days last time. Got a new job in real estate, and kept telling myself I don't have time. Recently decided to MAKE time. And the only way is for me to wake up earlier, so now I wake up at 5am to make time for the gym. Feels good so far, today was day 5. Good sore, more energy, eating better, went and bought 8 pounds of broccoli, 4 pounds of brown rice, and 28 pounds of boneless skinless chicken and fish today.

Originally Posted by Baddog079 View Post
    Caffeine tabs

5-6mg/Kg
    So around 800mg for me should be fun is what you're saying. 4 tabs.
    Last edited by Jakawan1989; 03-02-2013 at 09:11 PM.

YasR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) YasR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) YasR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) YasR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) YasR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) YasR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) YasR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) YasR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) YasR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) YasR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) YasR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Glad you're working hard to change your physique around man with enough consistency the results will come in and you will be astonished just don't give up broski! ;D

And i'm not sure mate but i've tried the JACK3D supplement before (Not the new micro version) and it felt greatt used it about 6 times everytime I used it I felt instant change and made me feel way stronger and motivated at the gym and I'm usually motivated anyway

thedarce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedarce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedarce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedarce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedarce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedarce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedarce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedarce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedarce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedarce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedarce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    i'd say add a 12-25mg of ephedrine to ur current stimmed pre, if not
    id say try our IForce Max intense

and would tell u to please, please, start with half a scoop and work ur way up to 1-2 scoops.

Bradeful has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bradeful has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bradeful has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bradeful has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bradeful has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bradeful has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bradeful has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bradeful has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bradeful has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bradeful has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bradeful has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Jakawan1989 View Post
    I'm down. Know where I can get the best price per serving? Also, if it's unflavored, what do you suggest mixing it with?

Working on it boss. Went 45 days last time. Got a new job in real estate, and kept telling myself I don't have time. Recently decided to MAKE time. And the only way is for me to wake up earlier, so now I wake up at 5am to make time for the gym. Feels good so far, today was day 5. Good sore, more energy, eating better, went and bought 8 pounds of broccoli, 4 pounds of brown rice, and 28 pounds of boneless skinless chicken and fish today.

So around 800mg for me should be fun is what you're saying. 4 tabs.
    I feel like you shouldnt be so worried about what your eating and just worry about your calories, your gonna hate your life if u eat like that constantly, eat what u want just eat less calories than you burn....i mean if u want pure broc, brown rice, and chicken go for it. With how big you are if u just eat the right amount of calories it really wouldnt matter where those calories came from..

c0rkster has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Cellucor c4. But extreme anger is s side effect.

powerlifting and stuff Big.Jazayrli's Avatar
    Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Perhaps more caffeine isn't the answer, maybe something with something combined with caffeine? You could try out ErgoPump NMT or throw in NMT plain capsules with just about any other preworkout you enjoy
    Picking things up and putting them down since '09

xharborx is on a distinguished road. (+10) xharborx is on a distinguished road. (+10) xharborx is on a distinguished road. (+10) xharborx is on a distinguished road. (+10) xharborx is on a distinguished road. (+10) xharborx is on a distinguished road. (+10) xharborx is on a distinguished road. (+10) xharborx is on a distinguished road. (+10) xharborx is on a distinguished road. (+10) xharborx is on a distinguished road. (+10) xharborx is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    C4 done nothing for me, dunno if the formula changed over a year or so. I still have a lil OG Jack3d left. Love it.