Closed Thread
Page 196 of 282 FirstFirst ... 96 146 186 194 195 196 197 198 206 246 ... LastLast
Results 5,851 to 5,880 of 8451
    Hayden31 is a name known to all. (+5000) Hayden31 is a name known to all. (+5000) Hayden31 is a name known to all. (+5000) Hayden31 is a name known to all. (+5000) Hayden31 is a name known to all. (+5000) Hayden31 is a name known to all. (+5000) Hayden31 is a name known to all. (+5000) Hayden31 is a name known to all. (+5000) Hayden31 is a name known to all. (+5000) Hayden31 is a name known to all. (+5000) Hayden31 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by -Gin- View Post
    Morning guys...dun goof'd hard so need a bit of advice.

I've been working part-time at the local gym and I was on the morning shift today, but slept-in for the first time. When I realized what time it was, I immediately went in to open the gym door (there was a woman waiting for 40 mins), but obviously, the owner now knows I wasn't there.

Never been in a situation like this, but common sense tells me to simply call the owner and apologize. That is, unless you guys have another idea?
    I would just call him and say you made a mistake and ask if there's anything you can do to make up for it (stay late, clean the gym or some chit). I know it's easier said than done though but it's better to admit you made a mistake before he confronts you about it nomsayin?
    Minimalist Crew

-- Spring Cutters Crew --
    A JA cake a day keeps the binge away.

Scarbarrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Scarbarrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Scarbarrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Scarbarrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Scarbarrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Scarbarrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Scarbarrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Scarbarrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Scarbarrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Scarbarrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Scarbarrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Scarby Is bake

Bonkie pls
    UNMC
    Walk around like ur bigger than prince.

Career/ED Misc
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=144772761&p=890314821#post890314821

Repping MMA brahs on sight

-Gin- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -Gin- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -Gin- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -Gin- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -Gin- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -Gin- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -Gin- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -Gin- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -Gin- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -Gin- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -Gin- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Hayden31 View Post
    I would just call him and say you made a mistake and ask if there's anything you can do to make up for it (stay late, clean the gym or some chit). I know it's easier said than done though but it's better to admit you made a mistake before he confronts you about it nomsayin?
    Yeah, did exactly that just now...went to voicemail, so left a message for now asking her to call me back. If she doesn't, I'll try again later, I guess.

Not the best way to start off the day...
    ★★★ Misc Super Smash Bros Champ ★★★
    ★★★ I was part of the Ultra 2013 Thread Crew ★★★
    ★★★ I was part of the Ultra 2014 Thread Crew ★★★
    ★★★ Disregard Everything, Acquire Aesthetics Crew ★★★

Check out the 6-man log!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=161413673

Arubenstein is a name known to all. (+5000) Arubenstein is a name known to all. (+5000) Arubenstein is a name known to all. (+5000) Arubenstein is a name known to all. (+5000) Arubenstein is a name known to all. (+5000) Arubenstein is a name known to all. (+5000) Arubenstein is a name known to all. (+5000) Arubenstein is a name known to all. (+5000) Arubenstein is a name known to all. (+5000) Arubenstein is a name known to all. (+5000) Arubenstein is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by peteyyytran View Post
    That feel when you continue your cardio for another 10 minutes and need to eat 400 more calories but you can't because you're too full... Also anyone who wants to make tacos without adding the macros for using the taco seasoning this is godly...

Make the ground beef and add the like fiesta from mrs dash... YOU'LL THANK ME LATER BRAHS

It seriously taste like taco seasoned meat hhhnnnggggg

But seriously I couldn't even get my skinny cow and jello in so full almost raged at work today co workers talking about the only diet that works is a juicing diet... U wot m8

We're all gonna make it
    lolololol juicing diet...notevenoncem8/goodnightsweetgainz

Originally Posted by DeadLiftBro View Post
    Sup brahs, just chilling in the airport, flying home. Gate opens in 45 mins fuark. Burger King, delicious restaurants and bars all around. I'm chilling in the coffee shop with dat dere black coffee.

pics of my mad aesthetics;

[IMG]http://i49.tinypic.com/e7fdbm.jpg[IMG]

25 chins, all lean mass

not srs

too much caffeine
    FUUUUAAAAAAARRRRKKKKK

mirin aesthetics brah lol
    Workout/Diet Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159314231&page=1
    Myfitnesspal: ARubenbrah

-SCC-
    -Team PAWG-

Squat-335/Bench-295/Deadlift-435

zela is a name known to all. (+5000) zela is a name known to all. (+5000) zela is a name known to all. (+5000) zela is a name known to all. (+5000) zela is a name known to all. (+5000) zela is a name known to all. (+5000) zela is a name known to all. (+5000) zela is a name known to all. (+5000) zela is a name known to all. (+5000) zela is a name known to all. (+5000) zela is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by pMbeast View Post
    Sup SCC. Many of you know that I am finally ending my cut so I wanted to post a couple pictures. Hopefully this will motivate some of you to keep pushing through what can seem like a never ending cut at times. My journey started January 1st 2012 sick of how I looked and weighing in at a whopping 230 pounds. Unfortunately, I did not know that I would push myself this far so I do not have shirtless pictures of this weight. I do however have pics from 190 so we'll go with that. Time frame is 7 months dieting for the below pictures with 2 diet breaks and constantly switching between no carbs and low carbs. I'm confident if I just would have stuck with lower carbs (100-200 daily) instead of going back and forth I would have hit my goal much sooner. Speaking of hitting goals, I really wanted to cut another 10 pounds or so but the advice from the more experienced is "time to put on some mass son" so I'm gonna listen instead of being hard headed for once in my life. Been lifting 3 months. I wish I started sooner.

[img]http://imagecdn.bodybuilding.com/img/user_images/growable/2012/12/22/55844272/progresspic/cIpxKTXHlEofFLcfoHLqbBSXtBhCsYxjXNZc-610xh.jpg[img]

[img]http://imagecdn.bodybuilding.com/img/user_images/growable/2013/03/25/55844272/progresspic/dfcKjOfsjzQecaIiqhqRedjbNTeDWNAzOLdm-610xh.jpg[img]

I want to give a special shoutout and thanks to everyone ITT. I've had a great time here the last few months and have learned a lot. You guys are all very positive and motivating and definitely helped me stay on track so I thank you all for sharing your personal journey with me. I'll still be lurking, but will probably be posting more in the lean bulkers thread as I transition into my first lean bulk

Amazing weight loss brah. Congrats on the persistence and the result. Time to get them lean gainz on a long term bulk!

getbustered has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbustered has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbustered has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbustered has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbustered has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbustered has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbustered has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbustered has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbustered has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbustered has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbustered has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Yeah, did exactly that just now...went to voicemail, so left a message for now asking her to call me back. If she doesn't, I'll try again later, I guess.

Not the best way to start off the day...
    The next time the girl that opens the gym Saturday mornings is 5 minutes late, I'm going to think of you and realize she is probably not a lazy kunt, but just a person who made a mistake and feels bad about it. My anger will subside and the sun will shine again.

You've now made the world a little happier place, so think of it as a positive start to the day.

BloodBaneZXY is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BloodBaneZXY is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BloodBaneZXY is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BloodBaneZXY is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BloodBaneZXY is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BloodBaneZXY is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BloodBaneZXY is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BloodBaneZXY is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BloodBaneZXY is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BloodBaneZXY is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BloodBaneZXY is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    EC brahs, what are your resting heart rates? prior to EC I was about 60-65, with EC I'm about 80-85.

Now that I've ramped to a full dose (24mg/200mg caffeine), I sort of find like I'm not getting a big enough gasp of air? It's pretty minor, but do you guys notice that as well?

Great hair, decent ass otterakl's Avatar
    otterakl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otterakl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otterakl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otterakl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otterakl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otterakl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otterakl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otterakl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otterakl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otterakl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otterakl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Any of you brahs go from IF back to eating "normally" and feel like you're not getting the same results?

Have been having a homemade veggie/fruit smoothie with flaxseed (for my joints) and a scoop of protein powder along with two eggs most mornings. Still keeping total calories the same of course, but don't feel like I'm getting as lean as I should. Gotta be in my head right?
    "Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience."
    -Mark Twain

Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    i've opened the gym quite a few times before lol specially on saturday, i get there before the trainer and i just turn on all the lights and start minding my own business, no fuks given

then again i go to a country club gym so the door is never locked, i could literally bring a girl at 3 am and bang her on one of the benchs

____( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)__________ BabyOilBrah's Avatar
    BabyOilBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BabyOilBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BabyOilBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BabyOilBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BabyOilBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BabyOilBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BabyOilBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BabyOilBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BabyOilBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BabyOilBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BabyOilBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by otterakl View Post
    Any of you brahs go from IF back to eating "normally" and feel like you're not getting the same results?

Have been having a homemade veggie/fruit smoothie with flaxseed (for my joints) and a scoop of protein powder along with two eggs most mornings. Still keeping total calories the same of course, but don't feel like I'm getting as lean as I should. Gotta be in my head right?
    I felt like this too when I tried not intermittent fasting. I don't know if placebo or not lol.

Originally Posted by BloodBaneZXY View Post
    EC brahs, what are your resting heart rates? prior to EC I was about 60-65, with EC I'm about 80-85.

Now that I've ramped to a full dose (24mg/200mg caffeine), I sort of find like I'm not getting a big enough gasp of air? It's pretty minor, but do you guys notice that as well?
    EC should actually help with respiratory function. The basis for the medicine is to provide bronchial relief.

BRONKAID Caplets provide temporary relief of bronchial congestion and mild intermittent asthma symptoms such as wheezing, tightness of chest, and shortness of breath. Helps loosen phlegm (mucus) and thin bronchial secretions to rid the bronchial passageways of bothersome mucus, drain bronchial tubes and make coughs more productive.

-Gin- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -Gin- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -Gin- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -Gin- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -Gin- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -Gin- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -Gin- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -Gin- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -Gin- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -Gin- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -Gin- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by getbustered View Post
    The next time the girl that opens the gym Saturday mornings is 5 minutes late, I'm going to think of you and realize she is probably not a lazy kunt, but just a person who made a mistake and feels bad about it. My anger will subside and the sun will shine again.

You've now made the world a little happier place, so think of it as a positive start to the day.
    Yeah, but 5 mins as opposed to 45 mins - nearly an hour...pretty big difference

Appreciate it, though.

Originally Posted by Ken-O View Post
    i've opened the gym quite a few times before lol specially on saturday, i get there before the trainer and i just turn on all the lights and start minding my own business, no fuks given

then again i go to a country club gym so the door is never locked, i could literally bring a girl at 3 am and bang her on one of the benchs
    Yeah, mine's just a real small, local gym where old women come to chit-chat (semi-srs). And just my luck that a woman who usually comes in around 10:30 every morning shows up at 7:15 today of all days.

The owner called back n asked me what happened so I told her straight up that I missed my alarm. She said she'll get in touch with me again later on today. Guess I can at least focus on finding a full-time/another part-time job all of today.
    ★★★ Misc Super Smash Bros Champ ★★★
    ★★★ I was part of the Ultra 2013 Thread Crew ★★★
    ★★★ I was part of the Ultra 2014 Thread Crew ★★★
    ★★★ Disregard Everything, Acquire Aesthetics Crew ★★★

Check out the 6-man log!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=161413673

BloodBaneZXY is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BloodBaneZXY is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BloodBaneZXY is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BloodBaneZXY is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BloodBaneZXY is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BloodBaneZXY is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BloodBaneZXY is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BloodBaneZXY is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BloodBaneZXY is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BloodBaneZXY is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BloodBaneZXY is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by BabyOilBrah View Post
    I felt like this too when I tried not intermittent fasting. I don't know if placebo or not lol.

EC should actually help with respiratory function. The basis for the medicine is to provide bronchial relief.
    It's not like I'm gasping for air, just feels like my breathing pattern is off, like not getting a full inhale/exhale - but slightly shortened?

It seems like that's a popular side effect based on google results. Should I lower my dosage?

otterakl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otterakl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otterakl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otterakl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otterakl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otterakl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otterakl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otterakl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otterakl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otterakl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otterakl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    It's not like I'm gasping for air, just feels like my breathing pattern is off, like not getting a full inhale/exhale - but slightly shortened?

It seems like that's a popular side effect based on google results. Should I lower my dosage?
    It could just be the increase in RHR is making you take breaths more often? Not sure, but if you feel uncomfortable, lower the dosage. EC is not for everyone and can affect people differently.
    "Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience."
    -Mark Twain

BabyOilBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BabyOilBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BabyOilBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BabyOilBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BabyOilBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BabyOilBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BabyOilBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BabyOilBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BabyOilBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BabyOilBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BabyOilBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Lower the dosage

♠ CONQUERING BARBELL ♠ audieswu's Avatar
    audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I've read somewhere too much of Guaifenesin can become bad for the kidneys? So reason why folks cycle off EC after usage. I use to use EC in the past but not anymore. It's pretty effective IMO.

Good to cycle off anyway as one can become caffeine tolerant and lessen it's effectiveness.
    CONQUERING BARBELL
    www.conqueringbarbell.com

DUP Training Powerlifting Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154586623

***Powerlifter Crew***

Instagram: Conquertheweights

Originally Posted by audieswu View Post
    I've read somewhere too much of Guaifenesin can become bad for the kidneys? So reason why folks cycle off EC after usage. I use to use EC in the past but not anymore.
    It's pretty effective IMO.
    Haven't read that but it's probably rare and only with really excessive usage. It's best not to take for anymore than 8 weeks at a time.

Ok I'll finish the remaining 24/200 dosages I have today (2 more), and see how it affects it breathing.

If it persists I'll go with 24/100, 8/100, 8/100 for a few days and ramp back up. Sound reasonable ?

Glad I'm not the only one. Switching back tomorrow. Could also be because I stopped carb cycling as well. Will be doing both tomorrow.
    -Mark Twain

audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Haven't read that but it's probably rare and only with really excessive usage. It's best not to take for anymore than 8 weeks at a time.
    Gotta admit I felt shady going to CVS buying the primatene tabs when I was taking EC. I had to provide my DL info
    CONQUERING BARBELL

DUP Training Powerlifting Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154586623

***Powerlifter Crew***

TheThoughest is just really nice. (+1000) TheThoughest is just really nice. (+1000) TheThoughest is just really nice. (+1000) TheThoughest is just really nice. (+1000) TheThoughest is just really nice. (+1000) TheThoughest is just really nice. (+1000) TheThoughest is just really nice. (+1000) TheThoughest is just really nice. (+1000) TheThoughest is just really nice. (+1000) TheThoughest is just really nice. (+1000) TheThoughest is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by PowerBarbie View Post
    Bonkies -

(My gym right now, haha)

Edit - most of people standing around because one of the guys was going for a max squat attempt.. Everyone gets involved and watches and cheers etc, haha
    My gym's kind of similar to that, such a great environment to train in. The other week a 15 year old girl who weighs about as much as my left leg did a rock bottom ATG squat with 105kg, and you had all these massive powerlifters and weightlifters stood around to encourage her.

peteyyytran is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) peteyyytran is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) peteyyytran is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) peteyyytran is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) peteyyytran is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) peteyyytran is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) peteyyytran is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) peteyyytran is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) peteyyytran is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) peteyyytran is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) peteyyytran is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Btw th e like fiesta goes I while cooking the ground beef... How everyone morning going except the guy who stopped someone's morning gaynz

Jk brah shirt happens just call your boss and tell her the truth

Originally Posted by PowerBarbie View Post
    Bonkies -

(My gym right now, haha)

[IMG]http://i175.photobucket.com/albums/w157/supergirl21787/FB2A621B-1F16-46CA-A6E6-DCBD50E0E95E-4679-000008AD49BBC172_zps07dd3240.jpg[IMG]

Edit - most of people standing around because one of the guys was going for a max squat attempt.. Everyone gets involved and watches and cheers etc, haha
    Fuakk I need to learn to back read

That pic is inspiring. I wish I go to a gym like that, I would literally break PR's everytime I attempt for one.
    CONQUERING BARBELL

***Powerlifter Crew***

Edit - English for Audie....not even once ^^^^^^^^

:}

Originally Posted by otterakl View Post
    Glad I'm not the only one. Switching back tomorrow. Could also be because I stopped carb cycling as well. Will be doing both tomorrow.
    Even on my lean bulk/recomp I'm doing IF carb cycling. My off days are only twice a week but I eat under maint. and try to limit carbs to moderate at most.
    Last edited by BabyOilBrah; 03-26-2013 at 07:38 AM.

Serb404 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serb404 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serb404 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serb404 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serb404 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serb404 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serb404 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serb404 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serb404 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serb404 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serb404 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    good morning m8's, last week on that one muscle group routine, officially starting push, pull, legs n abs split routine next week! gotta make some huge gains for the summer brahs!!!! BabyOilBrah would be so proud

torpstar711 is a name known to all. (+5000) torpstar711 is a name known to all. (+5000) torpstar711 is a name known to all. (+5000) torpstar711 is a name known to all. (+5000) torpstar711 is a name known to all. (+5000) torpstar711 is a name known to all. (+5000) torpstar711 is a name known to all. (+5000) torpstar711 is a name known to all. (+5000) torpstar711 is a name known to all. (+5000) torpstar711 is a name known to all. (+5000) torpstar711 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by TheThoughest View Post
    My gym's kind of similar to that, such a great environment to train in. The other week a 15 year old girl who weighs about as much as my left leg did a rock bottom ATG squat with 105kg, and you had all these massive powerlifters and weightlifters stood around to encourage her.
    Damn I'm jealous, seems like you got a good lifting environment. My college gym is filled with egotistical douchebags (for the most part) who only lift upper-body and judge the chit out of everyone else. On my deload weeks I get looks from these *******s like "is that all you're doing?". My home gym is pretty much jersey shore, guidos and meatheads everywhere you turn.
    TORN ACL CREW

1100lb+ club member (1rms: 535 DL, 400 SQ) ------------ (225 OHP) ------ (250 Incline B)

Weight Lifting Addict Ethan Carr's Avatar
    Ethan Carr is just really nice. (+1000) Ethan Carr is just really nice. (+1000) Ethan Carr is just really nice. (+1000) Ethan Carr is just really nice. (+1000) Ethan Carr is just really nice. (+1000) Ethan Carr is just really nice. (+1000) Ethan Carr is just really nice. (+1000) Ethan Carr is just really nice. (+1000) Ethan Carr is just really nice. (+1000) Ethan Carr is just really nice. (+1000) Ethan Carr is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by torpstar711 View Post
    Damn I'm jealous, seems like you got a good lifting environment. My college gym is filled with egotistical douchebags (for the most part) who only lift upper-body and judge the chit out of everyone else. On my deload weeks I get looks from these *******s like "is that all you're doing?". My home gym is pretty much jersey shore, guidos and meatheads everywhere you turn.
    Man that's exactly why I chose to PAY to lift at Gold's Gym instead of use the Wellness Center at my college. It's not motivating at all lifting at school and I find myself making greater gains where my mind is right and everyone else is there to encourage and reach their goals as I am.

Pay to workout > Lift with toolbags for free
    [IIFYM].[Spring Cutters Crew]

6'4" / -12.1lbs

Get Shredded or Die Mirin'

Arubenstein is a name known to all. (+5000) Arubenstein is a name known to all. (+5000) Arubenstein is a name known to all. (+5000) Arubenstein is a name known to all. (+5000) Arubenstein is a name known to all. (+5000) Arubenstein is a name known to all. (+5000) Arubenstein is a name known to all. (+5000) Arubenstein is a name known to all. (+5000) Arubenstein is a name known to all. (+5000) Arubenstein is a name known to all. (+5000) Arubenstein is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by torpstar711 View Post
    mine is filled with either old ladies or bros curling in the power rack (<-- srs, i saw this today). didn't want to be leaf.

I'd love to lift at a powerlifting gym where everyone encourages each other to push their hardest (like powerbarbie was talking about) and where there is more than one power rack lol.
    Last edited by Arubenstein; 03-26-2013 at 07:55 AM.
    Workout/Diet Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159314231&page=1
    Myfitnesspal: ARubenbrah

-SCC-
    -Team PAWG-

Squat-335/Bench-295/Deadlift-435

Hamzzza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hamzzza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hamzzza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hamzzza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hamzzza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hamzzza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hamzzza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hamzzza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hamzzza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hamzzza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hamzzza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Morning guys...dun goof'd hard so need a bit of advice.

I've been working part-time at the local gym and I was on the morning shift today, but slept-in for the first time. When I realized what time it was, I immediately went in to open the gym door (there was a woman waiting for 40 mins), but obviously, the owner now knows I wasn't there.

Never been in a situation like this, but common sense tells me to simply call the owner and apologize. That is, unless you guys have another idea?
    call him and apologize.

Edit - English for Audie....not even once ^^^^^^^^

:}

Even on my lean bulk/recomp I'm doing IF carb cycling. My off days are only twice a week but I eat under maint. and try to limit carbs to moderate at most.
    Quit making fun of my Paleo Engrish M8 :}

Originally Posted by Arubenstein View Post
    mine is filled with either old ladies or bros curling in the squat rack (<-- srs, i saw this today). didn't want to be leaf.
    I rike to curl in the legs rack dat MMC.
    CONQUERING BARBELL

***Powerlifter Crew***

Originally Posted by Serb404 View Post
    good morning m8's, last week on that one muscle group routine, officially starting push, pull, legs n abs split routine next week! gotta make some huge gains for the summer brahs!!!! BabyOilBrah would be so proud
    nice, stick to it man, you'll make nice gains.

Closed Thread
Page 196 of 282 FirstFirst ... 96 146 186 194 195 196 197 198 206 246 ... LastLast