MrButch138 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Exclamation 2 PROBLEMS!! 1) NEED HELP WITH ROUTINE (7 days a week) 2) PREWORKOUT and Diet!

Hello Ladies and Gents, PLEASE DONT GO OFF TOPIC AND HELP ME WITH MY PROBLEM AND PLEASE BE SERIOUS. (: I am not fresh off the boat.

AIM: To get a physic like Zyzz and Jeff Seid.

1) I need help with making a better routine. i want to workout for my arms 3 times a week band this is what i do through out the week. AND NO I HAVE NO REST DAYS, the only rest for my upper body is when i do leg days and every 2 weeks i have a day off because of college which is going to finish soon (2 months).

Bi & Forearm & Tri / Chest & Shoulders & ABS / Full Back & ABS / Legs & ABS / and repeat.

I would like to do 3 times a week ARMS but dont want to lack on the other muscles too!

2) Since i workout everyday and WORK REALLY HARD AT THE GYM i need to take preworkout everyday i take C4 Explosive (Bulking and toning at the same time), i dont find it why people say cycle off preworkouts it pushes me to go to the gym do antioxidants help cycle off preworkouts or clean my body from it when i sleep? As you can see i am tall and an Ecotmorph which is why i want to workout hard and everyday because tall people have to work twice as hard as shorter people (no offense) ( was 165 now 180 lean muscle). But a week ago i lost my desire to eat so i feel like i shrunk i take in around 3000 cal. 210 g protein carbs i dont count i just eat fruits and bread and rice.

I hope i am on the right track guys, thanks for your time and motivation. (:
    Last edited by MrButch138; 03-02-2013 at 09:58 AM.