produck has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Cut far or bulk up?

Right I'm 17 and am a little overweight, bit of a belly, I want to lose it and gain muscle, some people tell me that I should build muscle and bulk, and by doing that it will help me lose fat as muscle burns fat to keep itself going, others tell me that I should focus on cutting and lose weight then build muscle, what do you guys think?

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    You should do both - in seperate phases

when you first start, you might be able to recomp a little bit (i.e. lose fat and gain muscle at the same time) but after a while, you will not be able to do both at the same time and must concentrate on one goal or the other to avoid stagnation. Read this general advice:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...#post847953543

eckerTT has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) eckerTT has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) eckerTT has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) eckerTT has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) eckerTT has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) eckerTT has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) eckerTT has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) eckerTT has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) eckerTT has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) eckerTT has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) eckerTT has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Wink

Depending on your %bf it's better to start by cutting first, and then bulking.
    The ideal, in my opinion, would be cutting until 12-14% body fat, then bulk but it's a personal choice really, can't tell you exactly the best thing you can do.

Ciper has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Ciper has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Ciper has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Ciper has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Ciper has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Ciper has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    make sure u take healthy diet..