ssilk12001 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Cool 8 week progress pic! Stoked! What you think?

This was after 8 weeks of eating right, 5 days a week in the gym, and basic supplements and vitamins. I'm proud of myself so far and this picture motivates me every day!
    Attached Images
    Last edited by ssilk12001; 03-01-2013 at 05:51 PM.

Mac76239 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mac76239 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mac76239 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mac76239 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mac76239 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mac76239 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mac76239 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Should be proud good work!

CytoRoc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CytoRoc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CytoRoc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CytoRoc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CytoRoc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CytoRoc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CytoRoc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CytoRoc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CytoRoc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CytoRoc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CytoRoc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    where's the after pics?

Originally Posted by Mac76239 View Post
    Should be proud good work!
    Thanks man! I appreciate it!

Originally Posted by CytoRoc View Post
    where's the after pics?
    The first picture is from before I changed my diet and started lifting and the picture beside it is after 8 weeks. I added a shot of me at week 10 also. The latter was last week.

Parmezans is on a distinguished road. (+10) Parmezans is on a distinguished road. (+10) Parmezans is on a distinguished road. (+10) Parmezans is on a distinguished road. (+10) Parmezans is on a distinguished road. (+10) Parmezans is on a distinguished road. (+10) Parmezans is on a distinguished road. (+10) Parmezans is on a distinguished road. (+10) Parmezans is on a distinguished road. (+10) Parmezans is on a distinguished road. (+10) Parmezans is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Great progress in such a small time frame!
    Cut 1 more month, go on an indefinite lean bulk and profit!

Originally Posted by Parmezans View Post
    Great progress in such a small time frame!
    Cut 1 more month, go on an indefinite lean bulk and profit!
    Thanks man. I been working my ass off!

arkadium has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) arkadium has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) arkadium has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) arkadium has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) arkadium has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) arkadium has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) arkadium has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) arkadium has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) arkadium has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) arkadium has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) arkadium has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by CytoRoc View Post
    where's the after pics?
    Wow.. uncool comment.

Results are great op. You cut your gut out totally. You are probably ready for a bulk (if you want to increase muscle mass next).
    You want to know how I did it? This is how I did it: I never saved anything for the swim back.

Originally Posted by arkadium View Post
    Wow.. uncool comment.

Results are great op. You cut your gut out totally. You are probably ready for a bulk (if you want to increase muscle mass next).
    Thank you! Honestly I have been trying to bulk the whole time. I think the change to clean eating got rid of the gut...and 4 weeks of cardio. My muscles have really started to swell and it feels great! I notice it mostly in the little things like balance in the shower or being able to jog up our stairs with the groceries. If I can keep my stubborn appetite up I'm pretty sure ill bulk up nicely. I'm hooked!

Registered User risingphoenix73's Avatar
    risingphoenix73 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) risingphoenix73 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) risingphoenix73 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) risingphoenix73 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) risingphoenix73 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) risingphoenix73 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) risingphoenix73 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) risingphoenix73 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) risingphoenix73 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) risingphoenix73 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) risingphoenix73 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    solid progress dude. keep with it, and even if progress slows after awhile, don't give up. those last few lbs. always seem to be the hardest.

arkadium has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) arkadium has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) arkadium has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) arkadium has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) arkadium has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) arkadium has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) arkadium has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) arkadium has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) arkadium has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) arkadium has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) arkadium has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by ssilk12001 View Post
    Thank you! Honestly I have been trying to bulk the whole time. I think the change to clean eating got rid of the gut...and 4 weeks of cardio. My muscles have really started to swell and it feels great! I notice it mostly in the little things like balance in the shower or being able to jog up our stairs with the groceries. If I can keep my stubborn appetite up I'm pretty sure ill bulk up nicely. I'm hooked!
    Wow you are extremely lucky then, you must not know your caloric maintenance because by the looks of things you've been burning more calories than you've been consuming (you've been cutting). You can't trim fat and bulk at the same time.
    You want to know how I did it? This is how I did it: I never saved anything for the swim back.

JakOz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JakOz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JakOz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JakOz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JakOz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JakOz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JakOz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JakOz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JakOz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JakOz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JakOz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Wow great progress!
    Brb, on my way to 200 lbs!

Follow my new workout log for inspiration, motivation and daily updates: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=156629503&page=1

Originally Posted by arkadium View Post
    Wow you are extremely lucky then, you must not know your caloric maintenance because by the looks of things you've been burning more calories than you've been consuming (you've been cutting). You can't trim fat and bulk at the same time.
    Caloric maintenance should be around 2700 but I wasn't counting right at first. I was taking in about 3000 but I wasn't factoring in the lifting and the cardio. Rookie mistake I know. I was burning a lot! Now that I have a couple good calorie counting tools I know that I was burning about 10-20% of my intake per day and that's why I was cutting. I'm going to keep it like that until the end of this college term (or another month) and then start bulking during spring break. I'll keep the bulk slow at first because ill be in the gym less until next term and then I can go full on bulk mode.

(Dumb question: what is "rep power" and why is mine at -1400? Cause I'm a noob?)

Originally Posted by JakOz View Post
    Wow great progress!
    thank you!

Poj has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Really great progress, can you imagine what will it be in 8months!
    -Jonah

C26000 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Great progress! I wish I've done that progress in so little time :P I started similar to your first pic but it has been a long way for me. Keep it up!

Thanks guys! Can't wait to see what I look like in 8 months!