essinuol has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

bodyfat estimation & uneven chest

edited, forget bout uneven chest,

what's my bf% in these 2 pics

Starting my first bulk next week

thanks

h ttp://imagecdn.bodybuilding.com/img/user_images/growable/2013/03/01/62859752/progresspic/NmzPtyIaZYPApGsoATosyTvEcxwLfwnHjQgU-295x295.jpg

h ttp://imagecdn.bodybuilding.com/img/user_images/growable/2013/03/01/62859752/progresspic/zNiBuIsywxtGKtqlEViwWXpwgUNlTVmKYsoq-295x295.jpg

need a few estimations ty
    Last edited by essinuol; 03-01-2013 at 06:44 PM.

Dsl11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I would say around 15%. Difference in symmetry is very common, almost everyone has a muscle bigger on one side than the other. I wouldn't worry, what you should be focusing on is packing on that muscle. Just make sure you are controlling the movement equally. e.g. Barbell Bench Press - Make sure you are distributing and pushing the weight evenly across both arms. If you are still concerned, use dumbbells - they are good to help prevent asymmetry.

ah okay, thanks for the reply, i'll use dumbbells for chest to try even it out,

i was hoping to be at 12-13% in those first 2 pics, maybe you're right about 15%

anyone else can give a bodyfat estimation?

bump

arkadium has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) arkadium has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) arkadium has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) arkadium has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) arkadium has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) arkadium has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) arkadium has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) arkadium has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) arkadium has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) arkadium has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) arkadium has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hey bro, I have an uneven chest too... I've been bulking for 1.5 months or so and do find that barbells is the way to go, don't worry about how much you can bench... scrap it all together and use only barbells for chest... doing all forms of chest workouts with them.... eventually you'll force the muscles to even out, at least it should be an improvement. I also find getting bigger makes this little differences less noticeable.
    You want to know how I did it? This is how I did it: I never saved anything for the swim back.

Thanks for the advice, hope it works out well for you too.

Any bodyfat estimates guys? would help a lot.

pshopmuscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) pshopmuscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) pshopmuscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) pshopmuscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) pshopmuscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) pshopmuscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) pshopmuscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) pshopmuscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) pshopmuscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) pshopmuscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) pshopmuscle is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    probably 13-14%

thanks, i think 1 more estimate will be enough

vanert is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vanert is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vanert is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vanert is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vanert is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vanert is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vanert is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vanert is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vanert is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vanert is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vanert is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Probs 14%

Registered User risingphoenix73's Avatar
    risingphoenix73 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) risingphoenix73 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) risingphoenix73 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) risingphoenix73 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) risingphoenix73 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) risingphoenix73 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) risingphoenix73 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) risingphoenix73 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) risingphoenix73 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) risingphoenix73 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) risingphoenix73 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    around 15% probably sounds about right. As you lift it should even out. just be sure to use proper form and do slow(ish) controlled reps even if it means lowering weight slightly. It should correct itself with time. How long have you been lifting?

Originally Posted by risingphoenix73 View Post
    around 15% probably sounds about right. As you lift it should even out. just be sure to use proper form and do slow(ish) controlled reps even if it means lowering weight slightly. It should correct itself with time. How long have you been lifting?
    i've yet to start lifting, and im glad that it'll even out, thanks man.

Registered User risingphoenix73's Avatar
    risingphoenix73 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) risingphoenix73 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) risingphoenix73 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) risingphoenix73 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) risingphoenix73 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) risingphoenix73 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) risingphoenix73 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) risingphoenix73 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) risingphoenix73 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) risingphoenix73 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) risingphoenix73 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by essinuol View Post
    i've yet to start lifting, and im glad that it'll even out, thanks man.
    Just remember to try to keep a steady tempo with your lifts and don't try to lift too much too quick. If your looking for a good starting routine check out startingstrength or stronglifts. If you have a training partner it would help too, and try to stick to compound lifts (squat, deadlift, bench press, rows, overhead press) as much as you can in the beginning. Also check your form, record yourself if you have to (i know it sounds stupid) and watch videos on here of how to do the lift and compare to make sure you're doing it properly to avoid injury. Good luck, and hope you stick with it when you start. It can be frustrating but it's definitely worth it in the end.

Yeah i've done a lot of research and i've watched a bunch of vids on proper form.

I'll check out the two routines you mentioned, i'm gonna stick to lifting till i die haha.

Thanks for the motivation