Closed Thread
Page 92 of 265 FirstFirst ... 42 82 90 91 92 93 94 102 142 192 ... LastLast
Results 2,731 to 2,760 of 7947
    VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by theshoupguy View Post
    Copycats with awesome 5" screens.
    It's funny - until the advent of smart phones, it was all about making cell phones smaller / thinner. The ultimate were things like the Motorola Razr or some small-ass Nokia whose model name I don't remember.

Now we're trending the other way, with people bragging about how big their phone is.

Next thing, it'll be all about having a rotary dial.
    ☠ By reading this post, you have agreed to my negative reputation terms of service.

Drekkor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Drekkor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Drekkor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Drekkor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Drekkor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Drekkor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Drekkor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Drekkor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Drekkor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Drekkor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Drekkor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by mjw8204 View Post
    I've been in restaurants where the family of four or five at the table next to me are all using their phones. Nobody is talking to one another; barely touching their food. I think I pass by fewer cars where the driver is NOT texting or talking on the phone. And there's plenty examples similar to the one you gave about parents playing with their phone while their kid is up to bat. No matter where you go, everyone has their face buried in their fcking phone now. It sure seems like these things are having a pervasive influence on our culture. Maybe not for you or me, but probably for more people than not.
    This is also the thing that scares me the most about modern society. I started a fictional book about it and where I think it goes from here and it's not particularly great... but haven't got back to it. Imo, as you mention earlier it's a completely socially inappropriate. I'd rather listen to someone confess their issues to the check out lady in line than deal with what I call the "i-Pod people" (pod people... get it? heh...)
    Witness the Final Days of My Sanity: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=144537581

theshoupguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) theshoupguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) theshoupguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) theshoupguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) theshoupguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) theshoupguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) theshoupguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) theshoupguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) theshoupguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) theshoupguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) theshoupguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Thumbs up

Does it fit in your pocket?
    I do not wear skinny jeans, so yes.

Originally Posted by VoxExMachina View Post
    It's funny - until the advent of smart phones, it was all about making cell phones smaller / thinner. The ultimate were things like the Motorola Razr or some small-ass Nokia whose model name I don't remember.

Now we're trending the other way, with people bragging about how big their phone is.

Sort of going in both directions -- bigger screens, but less actual hardware. Maximizing screen 'real estate' with small bezels.
    the crew that poop poop poops crews crew
    ω

mjw8204 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mjw8204 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mjw8204 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mjw8204 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mjw8204 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mjw8204 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mjw8204 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mjw8204 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mjw8204 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mjw8204 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mjw8204 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Yeah, back in the day I had an LG flip phone that was tiny.

I wouldn't be surprised if the hipsters are already all over the rotary phone.

GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    SwiftKey is probably one of (if not THE) best keyboard apps. The stock Android keyboard is... okay. SwiftKey saves a lot of time and is much better with autocorrection though.

& I'm not sure what you're meaning when you say you need new apps... new games? Or apps in general?

/notdom
    Thank you. Writing italicized text in this forum is a bitch because of the square brackets.

Yes. Apps, in general. Glad that you asked, as I've been needing to share.

I finally got a perfect game recently. It came out to about 678,000 points. During winter break, I got a perfect minus about 3-4 near the end, and about a week before I got perfect, I got perfect minus about 2 and the two were 3-line scores. Kind of disappointing that I beat the game, but since I had stopped playing it for a while, it was weirdly satisfying. Like the opposite of bittersweet.

VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz
    Sort of going in both directions -- bigger screens, but less actual hardware. Maximizing screen 'real estate' with small bezels.
    In all honestly, I hardly give a fuk any more. In the last 15 months I've used my phone for about 30 hours worth of phone calls and maybe a gigabyte of download data.

I probably won't even trade in my current phone the next time I'm eligible unless something particularly fantastic hits the market, and nothing out there seems all that great to me.
    ☠ By reading this post, you have agreed to my negative reputation terms of service.

mjw8204 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mjw8204 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mjw8204 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mjw8204 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mjw8204 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mjw8204 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mjw8204 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mjw8204 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mjw8204 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mjw8204 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mjw8204 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Drekkor View Post
    This is also the thing that scares me the most about modern society. I started a fictional book about it and where I think it goes from here and it's not particularly great... but haven't got back to it. Imo, as you mention earlier it's a completely socially inappropriate. I'd rather listen to someone confess their issues to the check out lady in line than deal with what I call the "i-Pod people" (pod people... get it? heh...)
    There is definitely a zombie/pod people aspect to it.

What's really sad is when I'm at a scenic park or somewhere else nice and people are too busy pecking on their phones to pay attention to their surroundings. Come on. Life is happening all around you. Step out of your bubble for a minute and appreciate something beyond whatever self-involved little thing you have going on at the moment.

theshoupguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) theshoupguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) theshoupguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) theshoupguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) theshoupguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) theshoupguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) theshoupguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) theshoupguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) theshoupguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) theshoupguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) theshoupguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Arrow

Originally Posted by GeneralSerpant View Post
    Thank you. Writing italicized text in this forum is a bitch because of the square brackets.

Yes. Apps, in general. Glad that you asked, as I've been needing to share.

I finally got a perfect game recently. It came out to about 678,000 points. During winter break, I got a perfect minus about 3-4 near the end, and about a week before I got perfect, I got perfect minus about 2 and the two were 3-line scores. Kind of disappointing that I beat the game, but since I had stopped playing it for a while, it was weirdly satisfying. Like the opposite of bittersweet.
    App recommendations:
    SimpleCalendar - best calendar widget I've ever used; imports all my GoogleCalendar entries. Highly customizable, which can be bad if you don't like taking the time to set things up.
    Advanced Task Killer - automates which apps will use up power.
    BaconReader - for browsing reddit
    Beautiful Widgets or HD Widgets - for clocks, weather, etc
    Evernote - excellent for storing/editing notes on 'the cloud'
    Flashlight - because it's nicer using your flash as a light than some app that just makes your whole screen white
    MegaN64 and RetroArch - emulators for older console games
    Sketchbook - doodles on the go
    Zedge - library of different random ringtones, notification sounds, etc. Poorly organized though. I've been looking for something better to replace it, but haven't had luck.

Game recommendations:
    Radiant Defense - tower defense +aliens
    Super Hexagon - never-ending arcade type game, pretty freakin hard
    ω

DivaJana is a name known to all. (+5000) DivaJana is a name known to all. (+5000) DivaJana is a name known to all. (+5000) DivaJana is a name known to all. (+5000) DivaJana is a name known to all. (+5000) DivaJana is a name known to all. (+5000) DivaJana is a name known to all. (+5000) DivaJana is a name known to all. (+5000) DivaJana is a name known to all. (+5000) DivaJana is a name known to all. (+5000) DivaJana is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by 400Lb Gorilla View Post
    glad i am not the only one with this urge lol. went to my daughter's dance rehearsal a couple of weeks ago and some guy spent the entire thing talking on his phone about his car..... i wanted to park my car on his throat
    Couldn't agree more. If you are going to be there for, then be there for your daughter!

Originally Posted by kvk1 View Post
    Sure.

"Educational" tool.

I'm about to go educate my tool to some DVDA.
    LOL

Does it fit in your pocket?

Apple IPants should deal with this dilemma.

Originally Posted by DivaJana View Post
    Apple IPants should deal with this dilemma.
    I'm sure cybernetic implants that allow your brain to interface with your smartphone are not far away.

And people will embrace them unquestioningly just like they do everything else.

Drekkor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Drekkor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Drekkor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Drekkor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Drekkor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Drekkor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Drekkor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Drekkor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Drekkor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Drekkor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Drekkor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I'm sure cybernetic implants that allow your brain to interface with your smartphone are not far away.
    Idk if it needs to be an implant per say, but yeah.
    Witness the Final Days of My Sanity: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=144537581

darinaldi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darinaldi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darinaldi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darinaldi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darinaldi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darinaldi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darinaldi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darinaldi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darinaldi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darinaldi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darinaldi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I still need to get a new phone. My contract ended over a year ago with Verizon and I've been month to month since then, grandfathered into their unlimited data plan with my 3-1/2-year-old Droid Incredible. If it didn't have problems due to being old and dropped multiple times on concrete (screwing up the micro-USB port among other things so that it almost never charges properly), I'd keep going with it for a lot longer.
    ***Anyone With "Crew" in Their Signature Sucks Balls Crew***

Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz

Vox "Sticky" Pops, did you look at the specs?

S4
    Dimensions 136.6 x 69.8 x 7.9 mm (5.38 x 2.75 x 0.31 in)
    Weight 130 g (4.59 oz)
    Size 1080 x 1920 pixels, 4.99 inches (~441 ppi pixel density)

S3
    Dimensions 136.6 x 70.6 x 8.6 mm (5.38 x 2.78 x 0.34 in)
    Weight 131 g (4.62 oz)
    Size 720 x 1280 pixels, 4.8 inches (~306 ppi pixel density)

Cliffs: they made it even smaller and lighter than the S3 while making the screen larger and increasing pixel density well beyond the iPhone 5.

Way to go, pixel density!

Tough break, phone size.

GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    App recommendations:
    SimpleCalendar - best calendar widget I've ever used; imports all my GoogleCalendar entries. Highly customizable, which can be bad if you don't like taking the time to set things up.
    Advanced Task Killer - automates which apps will use up power.
    BaconReader - for browsing reddit
    Beautiful Widgets or HD Widgets - for clocks, weather, etc
    Evernote - excellent for storing/editing notes on 'the cloud'
    Flashlight - because it's nicer using your flash as a light than some app that just makes your whole screen white
    MegaN64 and RetroArch - emulators for older console games
    Sketchbook - doodles on the go
    Zedge - library of different random ringtones, notification sounds, etc. Poorly organized though. I've been looking for something better to replace it, but haven't had luck.

Game recommendations:
    Radiant Defense - tower defense +aliens
    Super Hexagon - never-ending arcade type game, pretty freakin hard
    Thanks. This list alone looks great.

btw, you'll never guess what song they played in the gym yesterday.

Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz
    Way to go, pixel density!
    On a serious note, it was the only spec where Apple had the edge.

They'd convinced the market it needed 'Retina' displays on phones, tablets, and laptops, and the competition has responded by cramming in even more pixels. Enjoy.

chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I'm going to start pronouncing it PEE-can pie and see if I get any strange looks among our coworkers.
    *shudders*

My sig. other bakes a formidable blueberry muffin. Otherwise I would tend to agree with you.
    I stared at this post for awhile and at your blank signature block. I was trying to think what your sig said before you went and erased your sig. Then I continued reading and was slightly annoyed at the time I spent trying to figure out this riddle.
    Incorrect, nardbucket.
    Skyrim released 5 days prior.
    Therefore it was not the latest in the series.

He was loyal to the Rams for a long time and stuck out it through some pretty terrible teams. He mentioned in an interview the other day that he hasn't yet reached nine wins in an NFL season. Maybe he'll go out a winner.
    Perhaps he and Gonzo can finally get a ring together after trudging along with the lackluster teams for so long.
    Okay, serious question with all sarcasm aside...

I have yet to purchase a phone new since phones started becoming smarter than people. Why is it a good investment to buy a new one when you're just going to have to upgrade in another year or two? I guess if you're "in" to everything these phones can do, but what about people that just talk, text, check email, etc and don't need or use the extra functionality? I'll probably cave in and buy a new one soon, but to me, they're still just "things" and I don't understand why people pay so much attention to them, or why they would play a significant part of anyone's life.
    I'd say get one. Lots of people already gave reasons. But a smart phone is awesome due to convenience. You definitely don't have to upgrade every 2 years, but as shoup mentioned, the contracts usually make it so you can upgrade for free at the 2 year mark as long as you renew your contract. So, might as well. But if you don't, the phone still works fine. I'm still on a Galaxy S1 model right now. I will upgrade it when I hit the states, but for what it is, it works just fine. I have access to the majority of apps out there. I can text, take pictures, browse the web, whatever.
    -
    Alchemist of Alcohol
    -
    -
    -
    Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=126418493

Originally Posted by chazzy1864 View Post
    I'd say get one. Lots of people already gave reasons. But a smart phone is awesome due to convenience. You definitely don't have to upgrade every 2 years, but as shoup mentioned, the contracts usually make it so you can upgrade for free at the 2 year mark as long as you renew your contract. So, might as well. But if you don't, the phone still works fine. I'm still on a Galaxy S1 model right now. I will upgrade it when I hit the states, but for what it is, it works just fine. I have access to the majority of apps out there. I can text, take pictures, browse the web, whatever.
    That's a big plus.
    I'm guessing mjw has a phone from the awkward phone-puberty stage where they were transitioning from the 128x128 screens and into smartphone territory. Just that upgrade to an actual smartphone will be a big improvement in itself. (Provided he doesn't get some stupid model. *coughcheckwithusbeforeyoubuycough*)
    Then once that step has been made, he could easily hold onto that phone for a few years and/or switch it to being a prepaid.

I've thought of going the prepaid route, but with the huge discounts that are given for the newest phones, the savings from my normal monthly bill to a prepaid one wouldn't have been enough to make it worthwhile. At that point, waiting more than 2 years to upgrade just feels like throwing money away.
    ω

Calibrating.. please wait Final_Rep's Avatar
    Final_Rep has the mod powerz Final_Rep has the mod powerz Final_Rep has the mod powerz Final_Rep has the mod powerz Final_Rep has the mod powerz Final_Rep has the mod powerz Final_Rep has the mod powerz Final_Rep has the mod powerz Final_Rep has the mod powerz Final_Rep has the mod powerz Final_Rep has the mod powerz
    4.5oz of phone means it is made of plastic.

Apple products, at least, feel like quality when you hold them. Samsung does not, to me. (I own a Samsung phone: Galaxy Note)

+ Pixel density is important but only to a certain point.

I would rather have a screen that has better brightness levels, from black to viewable in sunlight, than one that has more pixel density (that I can't even see anyway).

PowderMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PowderMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PowderMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PowderMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PowderMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PowderMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PowderMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PowderMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PowderMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PowderMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PowderMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    American people of the rant:

I will very very probably be coming over to America to work for about 8 weeks at some point this year. I am trying to decide whether to set up a bank account for when I do so. I humbly request your assistance.

What I have in Australia:
    A bank account that lets me make as many transactions as I please
    Online access
    A keycard
    No account fees, unless I withdraw money using my keycard from a competitor's ATM (which I do maybe 1-2 times a month with a one off fee each time I do)

What would be ideal in an American bank account (as many as possible):
    No monthly or yearly fee
    Online access
    Reasonably common ATMs, although I don't mind occasionally paying a small one off fee for using a competitor's ATM

Ideally, I could set up the account from here, so that it's ready to go and I either have a keycard or will do within a few days of my arrival in murr'ca. I would be willing to sacrifice some of the ideal attributes for this, but the reason I want one with no fees is so that I can leave the account open so that it's ready to go if I come back to the US again at some point. I'm not going to pay a monthly or yearly fee to do this, though, so if this isn't possible I'll just close the account immenently upon my return.

I'm happy to do heaps of digging, it's just the only bank I'm aware of is Bank of America. I assume there are other banks too, and would appreciate a point in the right direction or advice on any of the above if you happen to know it off the top of your head.

Crede quod habes, et habes.
    Believe that you have it, and you have it.

GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Kvk: You stoked about this weekend's F1 season opener?

GO KIMI GO!!

Bank of America sucks. I live on a BoA card in Hawaii, even though there are no such banks here. In fact, none of the banks I'm familiar with on the mainland have common branches out here. Hawaii is a very competitive monopoly. Banks from my hometown in California that I'm aware of are: Wells Fargo, Bank of The West, Comerica, and Chase Bank. There are prominent local branches, obviously.

chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Most of the major banking companies in the US have no annual fees for checking accounts, which will come with an ATM/Debit card that you can use at most ATM machines (competitor or their own alike). If using at competitor's, then you'd deal with whatever convenience fee they charge (usually $1-2 USD).

I have never had any interaction with Bank of America, but I know they are rather large. Chase and Citi are other large banking companies.
    -
    Alchemist of Alcohol
    -
    -
    -
    Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=126418493

Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I think "Pope Tyrbo" has a nice ring to it.
    Time To Re-Schedule

Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Oh, and my monitor screen recently started blanking out after a few minutes of being on and it warms up.

wtf?
    Time To Re-Schedule

Originally Posted by chazzy1864 View Post
    Most of the major banking companies in the US have no annual fees for checking accounts, which will come with an ATM/Debit card that you can use at most ATM machines (competitor or their own alike). If using at competitor's, then you'd deal with whatever convenience fee they charge (usually $1-2 USD).

I have never had any interaction with Bank of America, but I know they are rather large. Chase and Citi are other large banking companies.
    This was what I was thinking, but I wasn't too sure about if the market for checking accounts is generally free all around +Debit cards, etc...

Only reason I brought up the crap of BoA is that some banks are just bad for general accounting procedures, but PM wouldn't really have a problem with any major banks if he just wants what's listed. A major bank's wikipedia (for Bank of the West, and Wells Fargo at least) has a country wide picture of current branches.
    Originally Posted by Tyrbolift View Post
    Pool party at the Vatican!

+What type of monitor? How old?

azedinecoach is not very well liked. (-100) azedinecoach is not very well liked. (-100) azedinecoach is not very well liked. (-100) azedinecoach is not very well liked. (-100) azedinecoach is not very well liked. (-100) azedinecoach is not very well liked. (-100) azedinecoach is not very well liked. (-100) azedinecoach is not very well liked. (-100) azedinecoach is not very well liked. (-100) azedinecoach is not very well liked. (-100) azedinecoach is not very well liked. (-100)
    really nice idea !!!!

Tillday is just really nice. (+1000) Tillday is just really nice. (+1000) Tillday is just really nice. (+1000) Tillday is just really nice. (+1000) Tillday is just really nice. (+1000) Tillday is just really nice. (+1000) Tillday is just really nice. (+1000) Tillday is just really nice. (+1000) Tillday is just really nice. (+1000) Tillday is just really nice. (+1000) Tillday is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Tyrbolift View Post
    Depends, it's not one of those weird Greek words like gyro sandwich that isn't pronounced anywhere near phonetic to its spelling is it?
    -Crohn's Disease crew
    -Strict limited diet crew
    -Gluten Free Crew
    Starting weight 114.

My journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=140012233
    Oil cleanse your face: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=156983633&pagenumber=

Miketoc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Miketoc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Miketoc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Miketoc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Miketoc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Miketoc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Miketoc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Miketoc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Miketoc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Miketoc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Miketoc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I've always felt the desire to have one of the latest phones, except since I switched to iPhone Nov 2011. I have the 4s but have had no desire to get the 5, it just didn't feel like a marked improvement over the previous gen, especially when half the features it had were due to ios6 which I got anyway.

For the past 13 years since I got my first cell I've always just replaced it every 3 years, though it has always been with the latest/greatest at the time I upgraded. The Palm Pre was the coolest thing I ever bought...for like 2 months until I hated it. Kept it for 3 years.

Also good morning dear rant.
    Master of karate, and friendship, for everyone crew.

adamdavidson47 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) adamdavidson47 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) adamdavidson47 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) adamdavidson47 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) adamdavidson47 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) adamdavidson47 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) adamdavidson47 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) adamdavidson47 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) adamdavidson47 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) adamdavidson47 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) adamdavidson47 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Miketoc View Post
    I've always felt the desire to have one of the latest phones, except since I switched to iPhone Nov 2011. I have the 4s but have had no desire to get the 5, it just didn't feel like a marked improvement over the previous gen, especially when half the features it had were due to ios6 which I got anyway.

For the past 13 years since I got my first cell I've always just replaced it every 3 years, though it has always been with the latest/greatest at the time I upgraded. The Palm Pre was the coolest thing I ever bought...for like 2 months until I hated it. Kept it for 3 years.

Also good morning dear rant.
    You gotta be careful, bro, I heard that I phones are no good for epileptics on keto.
    I remove my shirt to poop crew
    Hookey Pookey crew

Captain Funpants' Poop Log of Excellence:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=146431903

Closed Thread