Closed Thread
Page 61 of 291 FirstFirst ... 11 51 59 60 61 62 63 71 111 161 ... LastLast
Results 1,801 to 1,830 of 8720
    YL_LDN is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) YL_LDN is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) YL_LDN is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) YL_LDN is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) YL_LDN is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) YL_LDN is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) YL_LDN is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) YL_LDN is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) YL_LDN is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) YL_LDN is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) YL_LDN is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by dazzahoff View Post
    My weekend reunion with my old uni housemates descended into intoxicated emotional embraces, deep-seated relationship outpourings, quarter-life psuedo-philosophical musings, mandatory University reminiscence and cloying, mawkish sentiment.

We literally stood in a cocktail bar for 4 hours, chatting, laughing, catching up, and having a great time enjoying each other's company. Didn't dance or even interact with anyone else in the bar. It was like we were completely unaware of where we were - Totally lost track of time and next thing we knew it was 3.30am and closing time.

Man, I'm getting old
    You're 23 now?! I remember talking to you (in a drunken state) in Riverside last year about misc when i was injured (was a realllly **** time in my life, aesthetically). That seems like ages ago now.

Withoutreason is just really nice. (+1000) Withoutreason is just really nice. (+1000) Withoutreason is just really nice. (+1000) Withoutreason is just really nice. (+1000) Withoutreason is just really nice. (+1000) Withoutreason is just really nice. (+1000) Withoutreason is just really nice. (+1000) Withoutreason is just really nice. (+1000) Withoutreason is just really nice. (+1000) Withoutreason is just really nice. (+1000) Withoutreason is just really nice. (+1000)
    My weekend reunion with my old uni housemates descended into intoxicated emotional embraces, deep-seated relationship outpourings, quarter-life psuedo-philosophical musings, mandatory University reminiscence and cloying, mawkish sentiment.

We literally stood in a cocktail bar for 4 hours, chatting, laughing, catching up, and having a great time enjoying each other's company. Didn't dance or even interact with anyone else in the bar. It was like we were completely unaware of where we were - Totally lost track of time and next thing we knew it was 3.30am and closing time.

Man, I'm getting old
    my friends have started to say this a lot now, aint nobody got time to hear that

Parsons7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Parsons7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Parsons7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Parsons7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Parsons7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Parsons7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Parsons7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Parsons7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Parsons7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Parsons7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Parsons7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by CalumDoesntLift View Post
    can only see that making it worse. Chalk will dry out the skin and make it more susceptible to tearing. More friction is the last thing you want.

If you have the option, use a lighter-knurled chrome bar, or compression shorts/leggings to limit the bar-on-skin contact.

Or obligatory MTFU response
    will MTFU and not use chalk
    ☆☆☆ Official υк ’яєω age:17(+1) ☆☆☆

Is this the worst physique in the UK crew?

http://i.imgur.com/4TSTJ.jpg
    http://i.imgur.com/EXH3r.jpg

☆Went out with miscers and failed them.☆
    ☆Sean Out The Friend Zone☆

dazzahoff is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dazzahoff is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dazzahoff is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dazzahoff is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dazzahoff is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dazzahoff is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dazzahoff is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dazzahoff is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dazzahoff is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dazzahoff is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dazzahoff is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by YL_LDN View Post
    You're 23 now?! I remember talking to you (in a drunken state) in Riverside last year about misc when i was injured (was a realllly **** time in my life, aesthetically). That seems like ages ago now.
    I remember that! It was like 18 months ago tbf - My first time clubbing in Newcastle. I visit about once every 6 weeks now - Do you still live there?

Originally Posted by Withoutreason View Post
    my friends have started to say this a lot now, aint nobody got time to hear that
    It's not necessarily a bad thing man, just depends on how you look at things.
    ***Talk s**t get hit crew***

http://www.********.com/DarrenHoffFitness
    TWITTER - https://twitter.com/#!/dazhoff

YL_LDN is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) YL_LDN is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) YL_LDN is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) YL_LDN is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) YL_LDN is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) YL_LDN is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) YL_LDN is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) YL_LDN is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) YL_LDN is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) YL_LDN is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) YL_LDN is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    I remember that! It was like 18 months ago tbf - My first time clubbing in Newcastle. I visit about once every 6 weeks now - Do you still live there?

It's not necessarily a bad thing man, just depends on how you look at things.
    Yeah, i'm in final year now (under a deluge of work ha). Misc, mates and the gym are the only things keeping me sane. I'm just sick of law school and essays lol!

Brb live in Osbourne Road but have no time to actually go out.

Empeh is just really nice. (+1000) Empeh is just really nice. (+1000) Empeh is just really nice. (+1000) Empeh is just really nice. (+1000) Empeh is just really nice. (+1000) Empeh is just really nice. (+1000) Empeh is just really nice. (+1000) Empeh is just really nice. (+1000) Empeh is just really nice. (+1000) Empeh is just really nice. (+1000) Empeh is just really nice. (+1000)

****ing lold so hard at the start of the vid

twoof
    "jesus,, this is beter posts than mine ,,not only written but actual content ,, this is realy good post and realy true post,, very good ,," -gh15

UK Misc Official Mascot
    Trembling Lions and Racing Horses since 1989

roka has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) roka has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) roka has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) roka has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) roka has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) roka has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) roka has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) roka has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) roka has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) roka has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) roka has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Parsons7 View Post
    will MTFU and not use chalk
    You might want to try baby powder on thighs to reduce friction, keep the chalk for your hands only.
    Never tried it myself but at my last powerlifting meet everyone was putting baby powder on their thighs for deads.

Still no superstar NeverGiveUp87's Avatar
    NeverGiveUp87 is just really nice. (+1000) NeverGiveUp87 is just really nice. (+1000) NeverGiveUp87 is just really nice. (+1000) NeverGiveUp87 is just really nice. (+1000) NeverGiveUp87 is just really nice. (+1000) NeverGiveUp87 is just really nice. (+1000) NeverGiveUp87 is just really nice. (+1000) NeverGiveUp87 is just really nice. (+1000) NeverGiveUp87 is just really nice. (+1000) NeverGiveUp87 is just really nice. (+1000) NeverGiveUp87 is just really nice. (+1000)
    lol @ two 5.5-6/10 Austrian sloots from a college bar last night bragging about some ******* being a bf to both of them at different times with "crazy endurance that no one can beat"...

Was like u wot sloots? Then the ******* appeared and everything went better than expected - *******y weak handshake, skinny/fat physique, unaesthetic facial hair, manlet

trolololol
    Oxbridge PhD crew

Withoutreason is just really nice. (+1000) Withoutreason is just really nice. (+1000) Withoutreason is just really nice. (+1000) Withoutreason is just really nice. (+1000) Withoutreason is just really nice. (+1000) Withoutreason is just really nice. (+1000) Withoutreason is just really nice. (+1000) Withoutreason is just really nice. (+1000) Withoutreason is just really nice. (+1000) Withoutreason is just really nice. (+1000) Withoutreason is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by NeverGiveUp87 View Post
    lol @ two 5.5-6/10 Austrian sloots from a college bar last night bragging about some ******* being a bf to both of them at different times with "crazy endurance that no one can beat"...

Was like u wot sloots? Then the ******* appeared and everything went better than expected - *******y weak handshake, skinny/fat physique, unaesthetic facial hair, manlet

trolololol
    don't make me fuk your angus all night long bro

Originally Posted by NeverGiveUp87 View Post

trolololol
    Correlation.

Archbishop of Banterbury CalumDoesntLift's Avatar
    CalumDoesntLift is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CalumDoesntLift is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CalumDoesntLift is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CalumDoesntLift is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CalumDoesntLift is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CalumDoesntLift is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CalumDoesntLift is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CalumDoesntLift is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CalumDoesntLift is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CalumDoesntLift is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CalumDoesntLift is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by roka View Post
    You might want to try baby powder on thighs to reduce friction, keep the chalk for your hands only.
    Never tried it myself but at my last powerlifting meet everyone was putting baby powder on their thighs for deads.
    surprised it wasn't banned for your meet. I know baby powder & oils on thighs are banned in oly lifting
    ☆☆☆υк ’яєω☆☆☆

"In Napa, but are you gonna bang doe?" - Funky Dee

Railingz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Railingz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Railingz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Railingz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Railingz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Railingz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Railingz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Railingz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Railingz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Railingz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Railingz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Zirenz View Post
    News just in, Railingz has been found.

Haha it's so bad this is true

#genetics

Or just not enough beef
    ☆☆☆υк ’яєω☆☆☆

5/3/1 - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=163623141 (3 month strength challenge engaged)

IronLyfe is a name known to all. (+5000) IronLyfe is a name known to all. (+5000) IronLyfe is a name known to all. (+5000) IronLyfe is a name known to all. (+5000) IronLyfe is a name known to all. (+5000) IronLyfe is a name known to all. (+5000) IronLyfe is a name known to all. (+5000) IronLyfe is a name known to all. (+5000) IronLyfe is a name known to all. (+5000) IronLyfe is a name known to all. (+5000) IronLyfe is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Empeh View Post

****ing lold so hard at the start of the vid

twoof
    lold when animal al limped over
    ==============
    ☆☆☆υк ’яєω☆☆☆

Down In The Dungeon!

Dorian Yates is Uno Numero - Exclusively training HIT

michael_xyz is a name known to all. (+5000) michael_xyz is a name known to all. (+5000) michael_xyz is a name known to all. (+5000) michael_xyz is a name known to all. (+5000) michael_xyz is a name known to all. (+5000) michael_xyz is a name known to all. (+5000) michael_xyz is a name known to all. (+5000) michael_xyz is a name known to all. (+5000) michael_xyz is a name known to all. (+5000) michael_xyz is a name known to all. (+5000) michael_xyz is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Limp handshakes not even once.
    202.5/135/245. Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=165241801.

"...And let me tell you, it is important to have fun in life, of course. But when you're out there partying, horsing around, someone out there at the same time is working hard. Someone is getting smarter and someone is winning. Just remember that." - Arnold Schwarzenegger

AWG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AWG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AWG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AWG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AWG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AWG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AWG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AWG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AWG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AWG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AWG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by michael_xyz View Post
    Limp handshakes not even once.
    Shakes hands like a ******* crew

My sleep paternal is all kindsa messed up atm, not the dream
    ***East Midlands Aesthetics Crew***
    ***PMC - Where Amazing Happens***
    ***Occasional Physique Competitor Crew***
    ***Diets Harder For Festivals and Nights Out Than Shows Crew***
    ***Team Soreen***

ridingabicycle is just really nice. (+1000) ridingabicycle is just really nice. (+1000) ridingabicycle is just really nice. (+1000) ridingabicycle is just really nice. (+1000) ridingabicycle is just really nice. (+1000) ridingabicycle is just really nice. (+1000) ridingabicycle is just really nice. (+1000) ridingabicycle is just really nice. (+1000) ridingabicycle is just really nice. (+1000) ridingabicycle is just really nice. (+1000) ridingabicycle is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by AWG View Post
    Shakes hands like a ******* crew

My sleep paternal is all kindsa messed up atm, not the dream
    still kinda mind blown you actually came home so quick after planning to stay so long..

bk of peace

Originally Posted by ridingabicycle View Post
    still kinda mind blown you actually came home so quick after planning to stay so long..

bk of peace
    it is rather disgraceful

Railingz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Railingz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Railingz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Railingz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Railingz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Railingz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Railingz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Railingz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Railingz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Railingz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Railingz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    AWGs back from aus? What happened bra
    ☆☆☆υк ’яєω☆☆☆

5/3/1 - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=163623141 (3 month strength challenge engaged)

AWG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AWG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AWG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AWG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AWG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AWG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AWG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AWG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AWG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AWG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AWG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by ridingabicycle View Post

bk of peace
    Didn't want to come home, however couldn't get a job and ran outta money, hopefully go back later
    ***East Midlands Aesthetics Crew***
    ***PMC - Where Amazing Happens***
    ***Occasional Physique Competitor Crew***
    ***Diets Harder For Festivals and Nights Out Than Shows Crew***
    ***Team Soreen***

Meagzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Meagzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Meagzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Meagzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Meagzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Meagzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Meagzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Meagzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Meagzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Meagzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Meagzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Lee Priest is such a gremlin. Has a really creepy voice.

ridingabicycle is just really nice. (+1000) ridingabicycle is just really nice. (+1000) ridingabicycle is just really nice. (+1000) ridingabicycle is just really nice. (+1000) ridingabicycle is just really nice. (+1000) ridingabicycle is just really nice. (+1000) ridingabicycle is just really nice. (+1000) ridingabicycle is just really nice. (+1000) ridingabicycle is just really nice. (+1000) ridingabicycle is just really nice. (+1000) ridingabicycle is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Railingz View Post
    AWGs back from aus? What happened bra
    your favorite fast food restarunt said pls go to him so he left

G08208 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) G08208 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) G08208 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) G08208 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) G08208 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) G08208 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) G08208 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) G08208 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) G08208 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) G08208 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) G08208 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Live and let live. Life is precious, every person you'll ever meet is fragile, I dont care what you say. I fuking love everybody in the world. I care about you all and hope you all have a real good day/week. Achieve what you want to and let the people around you know you love them/care

1 love rev run. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Meagzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Meagzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Meagzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Meagzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Meagzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Meagzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Meagzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Meagzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Meagzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Meagzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Meagzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Any brahs still going to Global? I need to see some trance this summer.

G08208 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) G08208 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) G08208 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) G08208 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) G08208 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) G08208 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) G08208 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) G08208 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) G08208 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) G08208 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) G08208 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Meagzz View Post

CunnieUK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CunnieUK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CunnieUK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CunnieUK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CunnieUK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CunnieUK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CunnieUK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CunnieUK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CunnieUK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CunnieUK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CunnieUK has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I am and I'd assume GkRz is. He'll confirm after ASOT 600 when he realises what he's been missing out on.

Played in a rugby league team today that was half Uni of Notts, half Trent, feelssortaweirdman.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=lmv2OMz4OeE John O Callaghan's currently doing a set at ASOT 600 Beirut, give it a listen

Originally Posted by CunnieUK View Post
    I am and I'd assume GkRz is. He'll confirm after ASOT 600 when he realises what he's been missing out on.
    I have a huge tent which would be lols if we could fill it with miscers. I just need to get a lift up there which is the problem.

CunnieUK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CunnieUK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CunnieUK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CunnieUK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CunnieUK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CunnieUK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CunnieUK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CunnieUK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CunnieUK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CunnieUK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CunnieUK has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I have a huge tent which would be lols if we could fill it with miscers. I just need to get a lift up there which is the problem.
    I took a one man pop up tent from B&M. It was an absolute nightmare, so tiny I couldn't lie straight and paper thin. Spent neither night in it though; being alone while rolling, not even once.

When you buy your ticket, there's an option to have transport included. National Express run coaches from all over the country to it, gets you there about midday on the Friday and leaves on the Sunday morning. From memory it costs £30-40.

boyoboyo is just really nice. (+1000) boyoboyo is just really nice. (+1000) boyoboyo is just really nice. (+1000) boyoboyo is just really nice. (+1000) boyoboyo is just really nice. (+1000) boyoboyo is just really nice. (+1000) boyoboyo is just really nice. (+1000) boyoboyo is just really nice. (+1000) boyoboyo is just really nice. (+1000) boyoboyo is just really nice. (+1000) boyoboyo is just really nice. (+1000)
    Eghh terrible deision tonight leaves club with 5/10 back to hers now waiting for a taxi at 5:30 am whilst my nipples simultaneously turn into ice picks.
    *cheats on gf crew
    *leaving the country next week crew
    *yolo
    benevolent vaginal showers? Wow such a wordsmith. That can def happen. I do NOT want the Sahara Desert.

Smudge_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Smudge_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Smudge_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Smudge_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Smudge_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Smudge_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Smudge_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Smudge_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Smudge_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Smudge_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Smudge_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    β˜†β˜†β˜†Ο…ΠΊ οΏ½ΡΡ”Ο‰β˜†β˜†β˜†
    ** KNEE DRAGGERS UNITE **

Smudge_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Smudge_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Smudge_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Smudge_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Smudge_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Smudge_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Smudge_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Smudge_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Smudge_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Smudge_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Smudge_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    take the risk bros

β˜†β˜†β˜†Ο…ΠΊ οΏ½ΡΡ”Ο‰β˜†β˜†β˜†
    ** KNEE DRAGGERS UNITE **

Closed Thread