Dg98 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

15% to under 10%..how long?

Hey im 15,5"8 and weigh 124 pounds.my body fat % is about 13-16%.if i do 2 hours of intense running every week (spread out over 5 days) while starting weight training 3 days a week,doing ab workouts and eating healthier with a weekly cheat day(nothing to crazy)and i will start taking protein shakes.how long should it take for my body fat % to decrease below 10% i just want an estimate so that i can set myself a target

susaree has a spectacular aura about. (+250) susaree has a spectacular aura about. (+250) susaree has a spectacular aura about. (+250) susaree has a spectacular aura about. (+250) susaree has a spectacular aura about. (+250) susaree has a spectacular aura about. (+250) susaree has a spectacular aura about. (+250) susaree has a spectacular aura about. (+250) susaree has a spectacular aura about. (+250) susaree has a spectacular aura about. (+250) susaree has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    If you weigh 124lbs at 5 8" cutting is the last thing in the world you should be thinking of.

Meliih is just really nice. (+1000) Meliih is just really nice. (+1000) Meliih is just really nice. (+1000) Meliih is just really nice. (+1000) Meliih is just really nice. (+1000) Meliih is just really nice. (+1000) Meliih is just really nice. (+1000) Meliih is just really nice. (+1000) Meliih is just really nice. (+1000) Meliih is just really nice. (+1000) Meliih is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Dg98 View Post
    Hey im 15,5"8 and weigh 124 pounds.my body fat % is about 13-16%.if i do 2 hours of intense running every week (spread out over 5 days) while starting weight training 3 days a week,doing ab workouts and eating healthier with a weekly cheat day(nothing to crazy)and i will start taking protein shakes.how long should it take for my body fat % to decrease below 10% i just want an estimate so that i can set myself a target
    Yo mate if I was you, I would go to gym and build some muscle before cutting. You will be under weighted if you cut from 124lbs.

Ryanbsupreme is just really nice. (+1000) Ryanbsupreme is just really nice. (+1000) Ryanbsupreme is just really nice. (+1000) Ryanbsupreme is just really nice. (+1000) Ryanbsupreme is just really nice. (+1000) Ryanbsupreme is just really nice. (+1000) Ryanbsupreme is just really nice. (+1000) Ryanbsupreme is just really nice. (+1000) Ryanbsupreme is just really nice. (+1000) Ryanbsupreme is just really nice. (+1000) Ryanbsupreme is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by susaree View Post
    If you weigh 124lbs at 5 8" cutting is the last thing in the world you should be thinking of.
    Running that much a week and only weighing 124 is going to put you pretty low on the totem pole in terms of strength. so I agree with him ^
    164lbs BW
    Squat - 335
    Deadlift - 360
    Bench - 270

Blackanetics is on a distinguished road. (+10) Blackanetics is on a distinguished road. (+10) Blackanetics is on a distinguished road. (+10) Blackanetics is on a distinguished road. (+10) Blackanetics is on a distinguished road. (+10) Blackanetics is on a distinguished road. (+10) Blackanetics is on a distinguished road. (+10) Blackanetics is on a distinguished road. (+10) Blackanetics is on a distinguished road. (+10) Blackanetics is on a distinguished road. (+10) Blackanetics is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    5'8 at 124 pounds? Cutting should be the least of your problem unless you want to enter anorexic mode, I suggest you bulk that's what I recommend

Originally Posted by Meliih View Post
    Yo mate if I was you, I would go to gym and build some muscle before cutting. You will be under weighted if you cut from 124lbs.
    But I want to to have visible abs.i will do weights training at the same time so i am increasing muscle mass and getting rid of the small amounts of fat i have,would that not work?

Originally Posted by Blackanetics View Post
    5'8 at 124 pounds? Cutting should be the least of your problem unless you want to enter anorexic mode, I suggest you bulk that's what I recommend
    But i want to see my abs come out from under my pouch.i will do weights three times a week aswell to gain muscle mass while losing some unnecesary fat i have

Originally Posted by Blackanetics View Post
    But i want to see my abs come out from under my pouch.i will do weights three times a week aswell to gain muscle mass while losing some unnecesary fat i have,will that not work seeing that muscle weighs more than fat

Aggrotech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aggrotech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aggrotech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aggrotech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aggrotech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aggrotech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aggrotech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aggrotech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aggrotech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aggrotech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aggrotech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    But i want to see my abs come out from under my pouch.i will do weights three times a week aswell to gain muscle mass while losing some unnecesary fat i have,will that not work seeing that muscle weighs more than fat
    negged
    eastern yuropoor crew
    cheeki breeki

Originally Posted by Aggrotech View Post
    negged
    What does that mean?

CGE97 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CGE97 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CGE97 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CGE97 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CGE97 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CGE97 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CGE97 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CGE97 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CGE97 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CGE97 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CGE97 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    But i want to see my abs come out from under my pouch.i will do weights three times a week aswell to gain muscle mass while losing some unnecesary fat i have
    To see your abs you would have to get to around 100 lbs, and abs at that weight would not be impressive, your arms and legs would be sticks. If you really want abs then be patient and wait. Bulk up and gain at least 40 lbs then cut to get abs. It would be a lot more impressive that way as the rest of your body would also look decent, and your abs would be thicker so pop out more.

Originally Posted by CGE97 View Post
    To see your abs you would have to get to around 100 lbs, and abs at that weight would not be impressive, your arms and legs would be sticks. If you really want abs then be patient and wait. Bulk up and gain at least 40 lbs then cut to get abs. It would be a lot more impressive that way as the rest of your body would also look decent, and your abs would be thicker so pop out more.
    How do i make that much weight without getting fat? How long should it take if i do weights 3 times a week working chest/back/legs/arms on separate times? I would have to be at 164lbs which is very very heavy at my age and very few people are that heavy with muscle not fat,even getting up to 145 would be hard

unplugged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) unplugged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) unplugged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) unplugged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) unplugged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) unplugged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) unplugged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) unplugged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) unplugged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) unplugged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) unplugged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    How do i make that much weight without getting fat? How long should it take if i do weights 3 times a week working chest/back/legs/arms on separate times? I would have to be at 164lbs which is very very heavy at my age and very few people are that heavy with muscle not fat,even getting up to 145 would be hard
    Oh no, not another one of these damn threads. OP I am going to say this very clearly because you haven't gotten the message obviously... BULK AND DONT WORRY ABOUT YOUR GOD DAMN ABS YOUR 124 LBS FFS. Were all just tryin to help ya out lol

SamSix is just really nice. (+1000) SamSix is just really nice. (+1000) SamSix is just really nice. (+1000) SamSix is just really nice. (+1000) SamSix is just really nice. (+1000) SamSix is just really nice. (+1000) SamSix is just really nice. (+1000) SamSix is just really nice. (+1000) SamSix is just really nice. (+1000) SamSix is just really nice. (+1000) SamSix is just really nice. (+1000)
    13% and 16% looks wildly different. cut to 12% then bulk. you're tiny as hell
    Master total
    S: 585
    B: 370
    D: 605

Originally Posted by unplugged View Post
    Oh no, not another one of these damn threads. OP I am going to say this very clearly because you haven't gotten the message obviously... BULK AND DONT WORRY ABOUT YOUR GOD DAMN ABS YOUR 124 LBS FFS. Were all just tryin to help ya out lol
    Haha i know and i appreciate it,but the lads with six packs pull for fun

Mattash2g is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mattash2g is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mattash2g is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mattash2g is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mattash2g is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mattash2g is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mattash2g is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mattash2g is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mattash2g is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mattash2g is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mattash2g is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Haha i know and i appreciate it,but the lads with six packs pull for fun
    They're not pulling just because they have a 6 pack you child.
    In a couple years if you decide to ever properly lift, I guarantee you'll be back on this website and talk about how stupid you were when you were younger and were trying to cut at 124lbs LOL.

Originally Posted by Mattash2g View Post
    They're not pulling just because they have a 6 pack you child.
    In a couple years if you decide to ever properly lift, I guarantee you'll be back on this website and talk about how stupid you were when you were younger and were trying to cut at 124lbs LOL.
    Thats average weight,i wanna bulk but i was just wondering if i could bulk and lose belly fat at the same time

iLastKinq has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iLastKinq has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iLastKinq has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iLastKinq has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iLastKinq has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iLastKinq has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iLastKinq has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iLastKinq has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iLastKinq has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iLastKinq has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iLastKinq has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Thats average weight,i wanna bulk but i was just wondering if i could bulk and lose belly fat at the same time
    I know you are young.
    I am 16 and was 5''7 at 121lbs only just 2 months ago.
    I have abs but I decided to bulk up in order to gain mass, at the moment I am at 136lbs. I will try reach 150lbs before cutting down again.

I recommend you build up to at least 135lbs before cutting. If you start cutting now, you will be very underweight considering your height and until you decide to bulk you will not be able to lift heavy.

CGE97 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CGE97 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CGE97 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CGE97 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CGE97 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CGE97 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CGE97 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CGE97 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CGE97 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CGE97 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CGE97 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Can I ask what age are you? I'm 15 and that weight at my age is not rate at all, there many guys on here even bigger than that.
    How to do it? Eat lots is the main thing. And constantly push your self harder than before in each workout. There are lots of existing threads on how to bulk, look for them or search google.

JamieMac96 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Bulk for 2 years and you may be ready to cut.

TheSaltyAngus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheSaltyAngus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheSaltyAngus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheSaltyAngus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheSaltyAngus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheSaltyAngus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheSaltyAngus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheSaltyAngus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheSaltyAngus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheSaltyAngus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheSaltyAngus has a spectacular aura about. (+250)