DTUB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

How do i make protein powder drinkable

Hi i have syntha 6 vanilla flavor powder and it doesnt just taste like sh*t but it makes me on the verge of vomitting... I have tried with 4-5oz of cold water and i have tried with 16oz of milk and many others and even took less than a 1/2 serving same problem, cant chug it because i throw up.... Please can i have some ideas to make it taste drinkable
    *sorry for spelling*

WatsonS90 is just really nice. (+1000) WatsonS90 is just really nice. (+1000) WatsonS90 is just really nice. (+1000) WatsonS90 is just really nice. (+1000) WatsonS90 is just really nice. (+1000) WatsonS90 is just really nice. (+1000) WatsonS90 is just really nice. (+1000) WatsonS90 is just really nice. (+1000) WatsonS90 is just really nice. (+1000) WatsonS90 is just really nice. (+1000) WatsonS90 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by DTUB View Post
    Hi i have syntha 6 vanilla flavor powder and it doesnt just taste like sh*t but it makes me on the verge of vomitting... I have tried with 4-5oz of cold water and i have tried with 16oz of milk and many others and even took less than a 1/2 serving same problem, cant chug it because i throw up.... Please can i have some ideas to make it taste drinkable
    *sorry for spelling*
    Must be some **** Vanilla flavoured powder, but maybe try adding a tbsp of peanut butter or some Strawberrys or something, take the taste away a bit.
    "Quit being a lil' bish!" - Ogus

+ My ICF 5x5 Training Journal of Redemption: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=162644911

+ Instagram: @WatsonS90

Fallerr has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Fallerr has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Fallerr has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Fallerr has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Fallerr has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Fallerr has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Fallerr has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Fallerr has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Fallerr has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Fallerr has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Had that problem with a vanilla casein. Didn't puke the first time, but did the second time. Gave that sh*t away.

CGE97 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CGE97 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CGE97 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CGE97 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CGE97 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CGE97 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CGE97 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CGE97 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CGE97 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CGE97 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CGE97 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by WatsonS90 View Post
    Must be some **** Vanilla flavoured powder, but maybe try adding a tbsp of peanut butter or some Strawberrys or something, take the taste away a bit.
    Try this, it should help, otherwise but flavoured protein next time.

fcnz32 is a name known to all. (+5000) fcnz32 is a name known to all. (+5000) fcnz32 is a name known to all. (+5000) fcnz32 is a name known to all. (+5000) fcnz32 is a name known to all. (+5000) fcnz32 is a name known to all. (+5000) fcnz32 is a name known to all. (+5000) fcnz32 is a name known to all. (+5000) fcnz32 is a name known to all. (+5000) fcnz32 is a name known to all. (+5000) fcnz32 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    get a different powder that actually tastes good?

BeginnerBilly has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Try adding it to like Oatmeal or something, or make a smoothie with it
    144.2 lbs and trying to bulk
    Bench- 190
    Squat- 235
    Dead- ?

-----------------------------------

It is not enough to take steps which may some day lead to a goal; each step must be itself a goal and a step likewise.

-Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Whitekoala is a name known to all. (+5000) Whitekoala is a name known to all. (+5000) Whitekoala is a name known to all. (+5000) Whitekoala is a name known to all. (+5000) Whitekoala is a name known to all. (+5000) Whitekoala is a name known to all. (+5000) Whitekoala is a name known to all. (+5000) Whitekoala is a name known to all. (+5000) Whitekoala is a name known to all. (+5000) Whitekoala is a name known to all. (+5000) Whitekoala is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Get rid of vanilla. Vanilla tastes like absolute ****. Chocolate flavour is alright but still. I myself now take unflavoured whey protein. It's all natural too with nothing added 4lbs chug at Costco for 45 dollars

jxpowers has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    BSN strawberry flavour is the best,

mystic0608 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mystic0608 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mystic0608 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mystic0608 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mystic0608 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mystic0608 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mystic0608 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mystic0608 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mystic0608 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mystic0608 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mystic0608 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    op im in the same situation as you.

I have syntha-6 chocolate flavour and the first time i tried it, i thought it was bearable enough to drink it. After a few days of drinking it, i started to get sick of it. Ive tried adding milk and peanut butter, still sucked.

The one thing that worked for me is adding ice and blending it with some water. Now i can semi-chug it without too much of a bad taste in your mouth. The coldness almost makes the taste not too overbearing. The only thing you have to worry about is the aftertaste.

But gl on your vanilla flavored protein. I heard vanilla is the worst flavor

kanko is on a distinguished road. (+10) kanko is on a distinguished road. (+10) kanko is on a distinguished road. (+10) kanko is on a distinguished road. (+10) kanko is on a distinguished road. (+10) kanko is on a distinguished road. (+10) kanko is on a distinguished road. (+10) kanko is on a distinguished road. (+10) kanko is on a distinguished road. (+10) kanko is on a distinguished road. (+10) kanko is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Get Optimum Nutrition.

Registered User TangyDinosaur10's Avatar
    TangyDinosaur10 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TangyDinosaur10 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TangyDinosaur10 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TangyDinosaur10 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TangyDinosaur10 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TangyDinosaur10 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TangyDinosaur10 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TangyDinosaur10 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TangyDinosaur10 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TangyDinosaur10 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TangyDinosaur10 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Plug your nose while drinking it
    It helps a little bit, but if i were you, i would just get different power, get some samples first

Itiznick has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Itiznick has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Itiznick has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Itiznick has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    As mentioned above try adding a fruit to it. I was having the same problem trying to drink it with just milk(although now i drink it fine without fruit) and it tasted horrible. If you have a blender add about 1cup of milk and a banana to it. It will taste much better, I have also added strawberries as well.

Registered User adrianbarrios14's Avatar
    adrianbarrios14 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Try getting some samples from GNC or wherever they give them out before you buy them, that way you don't make the same mistake.
    I bought a protien powder when I first started lifting )cookies n cream flavor) and it tasted like ****! I tried adding Bananas, peanut butter all that!
    Nothing worked so I gave it to my cousin.

JakOz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JakOz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JakOz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JakOz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JakOz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JakOz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JakOz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JakOz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JakOz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JakOz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JakOz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Whitekoala View Post
    Get rid of vanilla. Vanilla tastes like absolute ****. Chocolate flavour is alright but still. I myself now take unflavoured whey protein. It's all natural too with nothing added 4lbs chug at Costco for 45 dollars
    This OP!

Sell your current Syntha-6 to some of your homies and get unflavoured whey, much better! Tastes like water lol.
    Brb, on my way to 200 lbs!

Follow my new workout log for inspiration, motivation and daily updates: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=156629503&page=1

Sepreme has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I myself have tried a variety of different flavors. In my experience vanilla isn't great for pure protein shakes, but it is the best flavor to cook/bake and make smoothies with.

My suggestion would be to save it and make some ice cream, protein bars or something else with it, and then buy a new flavor (I prefer "chocolate" or "crispy cookie", although it might be hard to get (; ).

pyaarawala is just really nice. (+1000) pyaarawala is just really nice. (+1000) pyaarawala is just really nice. (+1000) pyaarawala is just really nice. (+1000) pyaarawala is just really nice. (+1000) pyaarawala is just really nice. (+1000) pyaarawala is just really nice. (+1000) pyaarawala is just really nice. (+1000) pyaarawala is just really nice. (+1000) pyaarawala is just really nice. (+1000) pyaarawala is just really nice. (+1000)
    That's weird, I actually love the Syntha-6 Vanilla Ice Cream flavor. I think all of Syntha-6's flavors are really good. That's what they're known for.
    TM Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=145984543&highlight=pyaarawala

Texas Method -- Shredding down this body fat while maintaining strength --> Lean & mean

DarylAng1996 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DarylAng1996 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DarylAng1996 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DarylAng1996 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DarylAng1996 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DarylAng1996 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DarylAng1996 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DarylAng1996 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DarylAng1996 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DarylAng1996 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DarylAng1996 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I am on my 4th tub of ON Vanilla Ice Cream (only flavor I tried) and I like it but I would like to try other flavors. I am afraid that my country's custom might take the protein powder (that is what my mom said - I think she is lying).
    'Too much of anything is too much'- All Time Low

"Therapy is every kids nightmare. When everyone is telling you you need help and all you really want is a hug." - Alex Gaskarth

'Cause what I learned was, It’s not about forcing happiness; It’s about not letting the sadness win'- The Wonder Years (Local Man Ruins Everything)

*Pop Punk Crew*

#ezrevival2K15

Friend Code: 1993-9732-9246
    Brave Frontier ID: 6394457769 (Leader: 6* Elza)

SkeIeton has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SkeIeton has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SkeIeton has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SkeIeton has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SkeIeton has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SkeIeton has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SkeIeton has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SkeIeton has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SkeIeton has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SkeIeton has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SkeIeton has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Whitekoala View Post
    This Op.
    More bang for your buck (usually higher protein content in unflavoured) and you can mix it with a fruit/food of your choice and it'll taste like it.

Recently switched from flavoured to unflavoured, never looking back. Brb 5kg bag costs £45 as opposed to £60+

Henley00 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Henley00 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Henley00 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Henley00 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Henley00 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Henley00 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Henley00 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Henley00 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Henley00 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Henley00 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Henley00 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Just down it. Or get a better tasting protein like cookies n cream lol