Simejosif has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Post Ideal weight for height and cutting

I started bulking around 7 months ago, I was:
    Height: 183cm or 6'0
    Bf%: 9%
    Weight: 64kg

I was majorly underweight and fighting depression and I wanted a change in my life so I set my eyes on feeling better about myself and releasing on the anxiety, stress and anger that had built up inside of me
    Current stats are:
    Height: 190cm or 6'3
    Bf%: 13%
    Weight: 83kg

I've gained over 19kg in mostly lean mass, and now I'm beginning my first phase of cutting and lowering my body fat percentage, I was taking musashi mass gain 2-3 times a day and eating 4 times a day, now I'm intaking foods with low fat and high energy levels and taking whey protein. Would just like some advice on ideal weight for my height to the fact I've been told my go I'll grow to about 6'5 or most likely taller so I want to get some insight on what an ideal weight would for my current height and future weight, I'm 16 and turning 17 within the month, feedback would be much appreciated

Zeroblivions has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Zeroblivions has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Zeroblivions has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Zeroblivions has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Zeroblivions has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Zeroblivions has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Simejosif View Post
    I've gained over 19kg in mostly lean mass
    Uwotm8? Not sure if srs but if so that's pretty fkin' impressive.
    Obsessed is a word the lazy use to describe the dedicated.

JakOz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JakOz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JakOz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JakOz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JakOz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JakOz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JakOz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JakOz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JakOz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JakOz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JakOz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I started bulking around 7 months ago, I was:
    Height: 183cm or 6'0
    Bf%: 9%
    Weight: 64kg

I was majorly underweight and fighting depression and I wanted a change in my life so I set my eyes on feeling better about myself and releasing on the anxiety, stress and anger that had built up inside of me
    Current stats are:
    Height: 190cm or 6'3
    Bf%: 13%
    Weight: 83kg

I've gained over 19kg in mostly lean mass, and now I'm beginning my first phase of cutting and lowering my body fat percentage, I was taking musashi mass gain 2-3 times a day and eating 4 times a day, now I'm intaking foods with low fat and high energy levels and taking whey protein. Would just like some advice on ideal weight for my height to the fact I've been told my go I'll grow to about 6'5 or most likely taller so I want to get some insight on what an ideal weight would for my current height and future weight, I'm 16 and turning 17 within the month, feedback would be much appreciated
    No, you did'nt gain 19kg. You gained 19kg totally, muscles gains, bone gains and fat gains. 19kg all lean muslces in 7 months is not natty.
    Brb, on my way to 200 lbs!

Follow my new workout log for inspiration, motivation and daily updates: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=156629503&page=1

WatsonS90 is just really nice. (+1000) WatsonS90 is just really nice. (+1000) WatsonS90 is just really nice. (+1000) WatsonS90 is just really nice. (+1000) WatsonS90 is just really nice. (+1000) WatsonS90 is just really nice. (+1000) WatsonS90 is just really nice. (+1000) WatsonS90 is just really nice. (+1000) WatsonS90 is just really nice. (+1000) WatsonS90 is just really nice. (+1000) WatsonS90 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by JakOz View Post
    No, you did'nt gain 19kg. You gained 19kg totally, muscles gains, bone gains and fat gains. 19kg all lean muslces in 7 months is not natty.
    Gotta' love dem bone gains.
    "Quit being a lil' bish!" - Ogus

+ My ICF 5x5 Training Journal of Redemption: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=162644911

+ Instagram: @WatsonS90

My bad, I didn't realise I wrote 'lean mass' in total I've gained about 19 kg but I'm still pretty lean and have some form in my muscles. So for 190cm or 6'3 and almost 17, what would be a weight that's ideal?

JakOz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JakOz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JakOz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JakOz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JakOz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JakOz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JakOz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JakOz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JakOz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JakOz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JakOz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    My bad, I didn't realise I wrote 'lean mass' in total I've gained about 19 kg but I'm still pretty lean and have some form in my muscles. So for 190cm or 6'3 and almost 17, what would be a weight that's ideal?
    It depends on your goals. If you want to look like you even lift I suggest you have a longterm goal of 200 lbs 10% bf.

bf = bodyfat

Follow my new workout log for inspiration, motivation and daily updates: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=156629503&page=1

I had my growth plates checked and it was estimated at around 6'5 or 6'7, I'm aiming at around 7%bf, to look a solid build but not to an extent where I over do it and look too bulky

I'm looking for a build similar to jared padaleckis if you've seen his current form

It depends on your goals. If you want to look like you even lift I suggest you have a longterm goal of 200 lbs 10% bf.

bf = bodyfat

I'm aware of what 'bf' stands for, so do you have any ideas of what weight would suitable?

I'm aware of what 'bf' stands for, so do you have any ideas of what weight would suitable?
    Are u kiddin' with me?!?!?! I just wrote it

"200 lbs 10% bf."

Are u kiddin' with me?!?!?! I just wrote it

"200 lbs 10% bf."
    My bad man I thought you were referring to my current height rather than when I reach 6'5 or above

timmzzy1 is just really nice. (+1000) timmzzy1 is just really nice. (+1000) timmzzy1 is just really nice. (+1000) timmzzy1 is just really nice. (+1000) timmzzy1 is just really nice. (+1000) timmzzy1 is just really nice. (+1000) timmzzy1 is just really nice. (+1000) timmzzy1 is just really nice. (+1000) timmzzy1 is just really nice. (+1000) timmzzy1 is just really nice. (+1000) timmzzy1 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Well. Im 17 and 6'3ish and weigh 250lbs, so you should aim for around 200-210
    "The guy who works harder than anyone else will always have an advantage over the science geek who worries about and plans his training to the T." - fred hatfield (dr.squat)

goonsquadforums.com

Originally Posted by timmzzy1 View Post
    Well. Im 17 and 6'3ish and weigh 250lbs, so you should aim for around 200-210
    When you say 6'3ish is that just under like 189cm or just over 192cm

That sounds good but I don't want go for 200 pounds until I finish my growth spur

timmzzy1 is just really nice. (+1000) timmzzy1 is just really nice. (+1000) timmzzy1 is just really nice. (+1000) timmzzy1 is just really nice. (+1000) timmzzy1 is just really nice. (+1000) timmzzy1 is just really nice. (+1000) timmzzy1 is just really nice. (+1000) timmzzy1 is just really nice. (+1000) timmzzy1 is just really nice. (+1000) timmzzy1 is just really nice. (+1000) timmzzy1 is just really nice. (+1000)
    When you say 6'3ish is that just under like 189cm or just over 192cm

That sounds good but I don't want go for 200 pounds until I finish my growth spur
    Just over 192cm
    "The guy who works harder than anyone else will always have an advantage over the science geek who worries about and plans his training to the T." - fred hatfield (dr.squat)

goonsquadforums.com

JHFpearson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JHFpearson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JHFpearson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JHFpearson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JHFpearson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JHFpearson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JHFpearson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    im 6ft3 and im not really going to stop bulking untill im 230lbs (depending how i look at that weight), were in the same boat really man, cant really tell what ideal weight you will be in my opinion, just keep bulking untill you look like you need to cut man...i want to be 200lbs+ 10% bf as my perfect goal but i got a longggg way to go
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ...............................R.I.P.................................
    .............Aziz "Zyzz" Sergeyevich Shavershian.........
    .................₪₪₪₪₪₪1989-2011₪₪₪₪₪₪.............
    Obsessed is just a word the lazy use to describe the dedicated.

Originally Posted by timmzzy1 View Post
    Just over 192cm
    Can easily classify yourself as 6'4

R055 will become famous soon enough. (+50) R055 will become famous soon enough. (+50) R055 will become famous soon enough. (+50) R055 will become famous soon enough. (+50) R055 will become famous soon enough. (+50) R055 will become famous soon enough. (+50) R055 will become famous soon enough. (+50) R055 will become famous soon enough. (+50) R055 will become famous soon enough. (+50) R055 will become famous soon enough. (+50) R055 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    If you are wanting an ideal physique for your height. Here ya go
    http://www.muscleandstrength.com/too...surements.html
    Train. Eat. Sleep. Repeat.

Can easily classify yourself as 6'4
    Yeah, im 0.5cm away from 6'4

goonsquadforums.com

Originally Posted by JHFpearson View Post
    im 6ft3 and im not really going to stop bulking untill im 230lbs (depending how i look at that weight), were in the same boat really man, cant really tell what ideal weight you will be in my opinion, just keep bulking untill you look like you need to cut man...i want to be 200lbs+ 10% bf as my perfect goal but i got a longggg way to go
    I suppose with us tall guys its about how you look with a weight rather than going for an ideal height

Have you seen jared padaleckis body?

JHFpearson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JHFpearson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JHFpearson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JHFpearson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JHFpearson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JHFpearson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JHFpearson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I suppose with us tall guys its about how you look with a weight rather than going for an ideal height

Have you seen jared padaleckis body?
    if i looked at the right one its too small in my opnion.
    ...............................R.I.P.................................
    .............Aziz "Zyzz" Sergeyevich Shavershian.........
    .................₪₪₪₪₪₪1989-2011₪₪₪₪₪₪.............
    Obsessed is just a word the lazy use to describe the dedicated.