Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    a-dog is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) a-dog is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) a-dog is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) a-dog is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) a-dog is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) a-dog is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) a-dog is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) a-dog is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) a-dog is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) a-dog is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) a-dog is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I honestly doubt that melvin is 5 million richer.

I honestly doubt that he knows the law as well as that post by "unknown" claims.

you can see the officer telling Melvin to get back in the car, why is he out of it in the first place? You can see the 2nd officer telling him to get in the car. there is no reason for him to be out of the car. He got what he deserved. Just cause you don't agree with the police doesn't mean you get out and start causing trouble (I'm sure Melvin wasn't totally calm saying "excuse me kind sir but we have the new tags").

Pump Freak 86 is a name known to all. (+5000) Pump Freak 86 is a name known to all. (+5000) Pump Freak 86 is a name known to all. (+5000) Pump Freak 86 is a name known to all. (+5000) Pump Freak 86 is a name known to all. (+5000) Pump Freak 86 is a name known to all. (+5000) Pump Freak 86 is a name known to all. (+5000) Pump Freak 86 is a name known to all. (+5000) Pump Freak 86 is a name known to all. (+5000) Pump Freak 86 is a name known to all. (+5000) Pump Freak 86 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by mike8190 View Post
    ever see that video of the deaf wood carver carrying knives across the street, the cop tells him to freeze, etc, then shoots and kills him?

I respect anyone who does their job. But I've dealt with some ******* cops, usually the young ones or the women, who feel either entitled or honestly intimidated or something. They have to assert their dominance and often threaten you with their ability to be a dick and arrest you or write you a ticket or whatever.
    What's also sad is when a cop is found in the wrong, they often just ask for their resignation or whatever so they won't have trouble getting another job.
    Just because someone's a cop doesn't mean they're a good person.
    I've also had positive interactions with the police so like I said, I respect the ones who do their job. But not the bullies.
    I'm with you bro. I've definitely had my problems with the police from growing up as a black male in NYC's Giuliani years, but a good cop is a hard thing to beat. I definitely respect the ones that do a good job and not the ones that are abusive.

DavisForman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavisForman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavisForman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavisForman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavisForman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavisForman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavisForman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavisForman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavisForman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavisForman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavisForman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by MrSilverback View Post
    Ummm no lol? They asked him SEVERAL times to comply.
    How do you know that's what they were asking? You can't hear anything.

My point was, what happened to resolving issues with words? There was no need for that to become violent and it was the police, not Melvin, that made it so.
    Bench: 215x12 (17/12/2011) PR since torn RC

"Being the best in your circle is not enough; you have to think bigger to become a champion. Don’t think like a small fish in a big pond or else when you get to the ocean you’ll be eaten alive." - Fouad Abiad

"Proper preparation prevents poor performance," - Kai Greene

zmcdole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zmcdole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zmcdole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zmcdole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zmcdole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zmcdole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zmcdole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zmcdole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zmcdole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zmcdole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zmcdole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by SammyJr View Post
    didn't anyone read the forum?
    That was a pretty dumb little write up if you ask me. Even if any of it's true, give me one ****ing good reason why a cop can't ask you for ID. If you have an expired tag then you're getting pulled over and you can bet your sorry ass they have a right to ask you for ID. It's the law to have updated tags and a valid driver's license. /Thread.

And lmfao off at the "heroic couple" part. People will sue for anything.

One more thing. As a cop your life is on the line EVERYTIME you pull someone over. You have no idea who or what is inside a car. Being too patient with someone as a cop can get your ass killed. Especially when someone starts fumbling through a bag without 1st telling the cop what they're doing and why. There's a fine line on both sides.
    1708 total @220 Raw
    Improve my total every time I step on the platform.

Being a male is a matter of birth. However, being a "man" is a matter of choice.

Photo in Avi is not current, I'm way fatter now.

trashx will become famous soon enough. (+50) trashx will become famous soon enough. (+50) trashx will become famous soon enough. (+50) trashx will become famous soon enough. (+50) trashx will become famous soon enough. (+50) trashx will become famous soon enough. (+50) trashx will become famous soon enough. (+50) trashx will become famous soon enough. (+50) trashx will become famous soon enough. (+50) trashx will become famous soon enough. (+50) trashx will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    If someone is in a car and you tell them to get out and they wont what do you do? keep asking?
    Trust me, as someone who practiced this in the military extensivley, getting someone out of a vehicle is very hard.

Keeping someone from struggling is hard to, you easily need 2-3 people to get anyone under control that doesnt want to listen.
    What youre seeing isnt excessive force, its simply what happens.
    You dont tug at her arm to come out, you dont keep argueing, you give them an ultimatum, come out in 5 secs or we get you out.
    if they dont comply thats what happens

This is FAR from excessive force.

mike8190 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mike8190 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mike8190 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mike8190 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mike8190 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mike8190 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mike8190 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mike8190 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mike8190 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mike8190 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mike8190 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by zmcdole View Post

One more thing. As a cop your life is on the line EVERYTIME you pull someone over. You have no idea who or what is inside a car. Being too patient with someone as a cop can get your ass killed. Especially when someone starts fumbling through a bag without 1st telling the cop what they're doing and why. There's a fine line on both sides.
    true, when a friend of mine was a trainee he was in the car during a traffic stop and had to get out and shoot someone who popped out and shot the other officer. This was one of his first days on the job and says that's why they run their hand along the trunk, etc, so no one pops out or something.

I'm really not sure what to make of this video tbh. I wanna say excessive force because I know people who've gotten the **** beat out of them while posing no threat. My friend ran from a cop when he was drunk (very small dude, was a freshman in college and pry about 5'8" 140 lbs), got tackled and beat up with the cop's maglite. He woke up handcuffed to a hospital bed being watched by an officer. The cop who beat him up was asked to resign or something.

But with this video you don't know what was said, etc, so there's a lot of bias based on who's watching it. And the cop could very well have felt threatened and been justified. For me I guess my bias is never trust a cop lol. Then again I dont trust anyone I dont know. Just because someone's a cop doesn't mean I'll trust or believe them.

Mohammed786 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mohammed786 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mohammed786 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mohammed786 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mohammed786 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mohammed786 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mohammed786 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mohammed786 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mohammed786 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mohammed786 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mohammed786 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by ROMMYromboid View Post
    I saw the UK program cops and it looks like they have a tough job and do not get enough respect which makes their jobs harder, one episode was on wakefield in west yorkshire and the police had a lot of work dealing with the drunks and got spat on.

Melvin did not look to be doing anything wrong in this case, look forwarded to learning more about what actually went off there and who said the first words that lead to the tackle on his wife..
    The issue with policing is to some degree tolerance... Remembering police officers are human... How much tolerance one officer has will differ to the other. Some have immense tolerance and can be seen by some as soft to others they are ideal. Others have little tolerance and are seen by some as hot headed and by others as ideal...

You can't win in this job. Tolerance is subjective. How much verbal abuse should a police officer take? A few abusive words? A few minutes worth? All of it? How many times should we give an instruction before we get hands on? How many times do we need to reword something to try to make someone do something? Subjective....
    ****27/04/2013 partial rupture of the right bicep****

31/05/2013 right distill bicep tendon surgery

www.instagram.com/aesthetic_dream_chaser

www.twitter.com/aestheticChaser

Poppin Rolaids like Candy PillClinton's Avatar
    PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Simple solution to all this:

- Explain the plate is in the car
    - Do as the officer says
    - As the situation sorts itself out they'll find the plates
    I sincerely hope you don't believe this for most strained issues dealing with police

These things are never that simple.

Seriously... tell that to Trayvon Martin.

Sometimes its simple, this wasn't one of those times, regardless of what was exchanged

Meshuggah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Meshuggah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Meshuggah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Meshuggah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Meshuggah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Meshuggah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Meshuggah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Meshuggah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Meshuggah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Meshuggah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Meshuggah will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    You don't ever have to show cops or federal agents ID unless they have proof or probable cause you committed a crime.
    Warrior In Training

Ikatsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ikatsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ikatsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ikatsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ikatsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ikatsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ikatsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ikatsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ikatsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ikatsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ikatsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Meshuggah View Post
    You don't ever have to show cops or federal agents ID unless they have proof or probable cause you committed a crime.
    This. Unless they suspect you of committing a crime, you don't have to show them anything.

Juggertha is a name known to all. (+5000) Juggertha is a name known to all. (+5000) Juggertha is a name known to all. (+5000) Juggertha is a name known to all. (+5000) Juggertha is a name known to all. (+5000) Juggertha is a name known to all. (+5000) Juggertha is a name known to all. (+5000) Juggertha is a name known to all. (+5000) Juggertha is a name known to all. (+5000) Juggertha is a name known to all. (+5000) Juggertha is a name known to all. (+5000)
    ^This.

Him and his wife got tossed, for basically not cooperating/resisting, when if they HAD cooperated in the first place...nothing would have happened.

Probably ended up forking out lawyer fee's too.

$5mm judgement would be all over the news.
    You mean, if they had cooperated with an unlawful request.

It's amazing to me to see how many people embrace their rights being trampled upon.
    I don't lift weights, I flex under duress.

My 12 month progress thread
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=155962953&p=1113020323#post1113020323