Thread: Lets Do This!

wip44 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wip44 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wip44 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wip44 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wip44 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wip44 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wip44 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wip44 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wip44 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wip44 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wip44 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Lets Do This!

Little back ground, know basically what I am doing. Have a degree in exercise science and from the age of 12 to 35 was basically a gym rat. Got married had kids and got lazy. Used to bench well over 400 and squat well over 500 now after a 5 year absence from the gym you can guess. Going to try and get back to what I was physically that made me happy. Currently 265 and jiggly! Goal is to get back my playing weight of 225 and jacked. Bought a bad azz life fitness elliptical and have access to my high school weight room (I'm a teacher) and the local golds gym. Plan is to do cario evey morning at 5:30am and lift during my planning period at school and use gym membership as back up and for weekends. Already have all meals planned with the exception of dinners for the week (wife is the anti fitness type) Example is tomorrrow breakfast: three hard boiled egg whites with one cup oatmeal and 1/2 cup blueberries, snack: greek yogurt, lunch grilled chicken with spinach, post workout: whey protein and then what ever we are having for dinner and a protein shake before bed. I know a lot has changed so hepl me fill in the gaps. Thanks!! Happy Hunting!!

stealpulse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stealpulse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stealpulse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stealpulse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stealpulse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stealpulse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stealpulse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stealpulse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stealpulse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stealpulse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stealpulse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Good luck! Your life will be alot easier if you can recruit your wife to join you. You might scare her less if you ease into it, but do what you gotta do man.
    Thick. Solid. Tight.

Old Man Yelling at Cloud -=FLEX=-'s Avatar
    -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Welcome back.

Similar story for me; lifted from teenage years to 35 then stopped for 7 years. Started again 3 years ago and still back at it.

You will be amazed how fast it comes back. 10 weeks in I was squatting 315 for reps and benched 275.

Hope you stick with it.

Always good to see some real lifters join this section.
    Insta: flexjs

Perseverance, Inc.

Spring Supremacy 2018 - 620/345/615 @ 50 yrs old

RIP Gene Rychlak

wip44 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wip44 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wip44 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wip44 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wip44 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wip44 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wip44 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wip44 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wip44 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wip44 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wip44 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Roger That!!

Originally Posted by -=FLEX=- View Post
    Welcome back.

Similar story for me; lifted from teenage years to 35 then stopped for 7 years. Started again 3 years ago and still back at it.

You will be amazed how fast it comes back. 10 weeks in I was squatting 315 for reps and benched 275.

Hope you stick with it.

Always good to see some real lifters join this section.
    Yep what got me was looking through old phot album and saw a pic of me back in the day and I was like "damn! I want that back!!"

oldswabbie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) oldswabbie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) oldswabbie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) oldswabbie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) oldswabbie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) oldswabbie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) oldswabbie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) oldswabbie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) oldswabbie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Welcome back, Wip! I am also coming back (as of January) from a long absence. I never lifted as much as you, but hopefully one day I will. I'm additionally lucky to have a training partner. I'm still getting the hang of the diet and I have been working hard at gaining muscle/losing fat. The main thing I am doing is making sure that I am ingesting at least as many grams of protein as my target weight. One thing that is almost as handy as whey protein powder is egg whites in a carton. It's taking a lot of concentration to get the diet down into something manageable and edible. Good luck to you and keep us updated.

djflex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djflex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djflex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djflex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djflex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djflex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djflex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djflex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djflex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djflex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djflex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Good luck!

poundXpound has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundXpound has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundXpound has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundXpound has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundXpound has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundXpound has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundXpound has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundXpound has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundXpound has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundXpound has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundXpound has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Good luck and something that might help: buy a food scale and weigh & measure everything you eat/drink, so you know how many calories you're getting and your protein, carb, & fat grams. It's a lot easier if you plan your meals out ahead of time to make it a no-brainer during the week. I take a couple hours Sunday mornings to cook for the week, portion it out in containers, and just grab and go in the morning.

Corpsman 91-99 & forever cmoore's Avatar
    cmoore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cmoore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cmoore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cmoore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cmoore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cmoore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cmoore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cmoore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cmoore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cmoore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cmoore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Welcome Back and Good Luck.
    "I'm not a Ninja, but I played one on TV." -cmoore, American Ninja Warrior (ANW 7,8)

"Of all the things I lost during my cut, I miss my mind the most." -cmoore

1st Workout!

Trained chest, tris and abs today. Felt like a total newbie! Have gotten extremely week but I guess that is to be expected. Going to be really sore can already tell. Praying the strength comes back quick. Had every intention of doing elliptical this morning but snooze button and baby being up a lot last night scratched that. Try again tomorrow. At least got lifting in. Ate pretty clean too.