Dg98 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Please help with plan

I know this will need a long reply but please help me.i am 15 and body fat percentage is about 16%.some guys in my year are ripped and i want to improve my body.i can dedicate 30 mins to cardio every day and 45 mins to anything else.i am tryin to get my parents to pay for a gym membership and i can go 4/5 times a week.i dont understand the workout routines on this site and want someone to give me a simple set of workouts to do (bench press x10/sit ups x20x3).my goal is to see abs in the next few months by burning belly fat while at the same time making noticeable progress on my arms and chest in a few months.i only have a two pack when tensing and would like to see a 4 pack as soon as i can.also what are examples of core exercices and how do they help? Thanks very much if someone gives an answer i think i can commit to i will 100% commit to it and maybe post pictures to show you my progress.thanks

wolverine3340 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Dg98 View Post
    I know this will need a long reply but please help me.i am 15 and body fat percentage is about 16%.some guys in my year are ripped and i want to improve my body.i can dedicate 30 mins to cardio every day and 45 mins to anything else.i am tryin to get my parents to pay for a gym membership and i can go 4/5 times a week.i dont understand the workout routines on this site and want someone to give me a simple set of workouts to do (bench press x10/sit ups x20x3).my goal is to see abs in the next few months by burning belly fat while at the same time making noticeable progress on my arms and chest in a few months.i only have a two pack when tensing and would like to see a 4 pack as soon as i can.also what are examples of core exercices and how do they help? Thanks very much if someone gives an answer i think i can commit to i will 100% commit to it and maybe post pictures to show you my progress.thanks
    whats up man
    the cardio is good but the best thing you can do to get your abs defined is have a good diet. i've finally to where i have a 4 pack just because ive contolled my diet. On a workout note, i like to get two muscle groups in a day and blast them. for example, on chest days il do a mix of heavy weight low reps and pyramid set.

my chest workout
    bench- pyramid (10,8,6,6,4,4) add weight as rep decrease
    incline- same
    free weight bench- 4x5
    push up- weighted if you can
    flies- 3x10

as for abs i do the basic sit up, leg raises, planks, and decline sit up

also your young so dont worry about being ripped yet. your body is still maturing so you have plenty of time.

hope ive helped

I'm not really a horse stabler22's Avatar
    stabler22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) stabler22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) stabler22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) stabler22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) stabler22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) stabler22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) stabler22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) stabler22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) stabler22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) stabler22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) stabler22 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    At 16% body fat at 15,
    You can probably get away with clean bulking. I'm about 15-16 % and I bulk. You need to have a strong base before cutting, unless u are just obese
    Aesthetic

Originally Posted by stabler22 View Post
    At 16% body fat at 15,
    You can probably get away with clean bulking. I'm about 15-16 % and I bulk. You need to have a strong base before cutting, unless u are just obese
    Sorry im new at this whats clean bulking

Originally Posted by wolverine3340 View Post
    whats up man
    the cardio is good but the best thing you can do to get your abs defined is have a good diet. i've finally to where i have a 4 pack just because ive contolled my diet. On a workout note, i like to get two muscle groups in a day and blast them. for example, on chest days il do a mix of heavy weight low reps and pyramid set

my chest workout
    bench- pyramid (10,8,6,6,4,4) add weight as rep decrease
    incline- same
    free weight bench- 4x5
    push up- weighted if you can
    flies- 3x10
    as for abs i do the basic sit up, leg raises, planks, and decline sit up

also your young so dont worry about being ripped yet. your body is still maturing so you have plenty of time.

hope ive helped
    Thanks very helpful.will curls and pull ups be enough for arms? Can i do that workout in less than 45 minutes? Thanks again

wolverine3340 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Dg98 View Post
    Thanks very helpful.will curls and pull ups be enough for arms? Can i do that workout in less than 45 minutes? Thanks again
    I usually do triceps with chest and you'll have to really be moving to get both muscle groups in. You could always shorten it to fit your time schedule