singeress is just really nice. (+1000) singeress is just really nice. (+1000) singeress is just really nice. (+1000) singeress is just really nice. (+1000) singeress is just really nice. (+1000) singeress is just really nice. (+1000) singeress is just really nice. (+1000) singeress is just really nice. (+1000) singeress is just really nice. (+1000) singeress is just really nice. (+1000) singeress is just really nice. (+1000)

I keep overeating at night, and going over my calorie intake?

So, I'm trying to lose weight, and even though, I just started to start dropping (like .2 lbs weekly), I've realized something. 2 times in the past 2 weeks, I keep overeating at night. And it's on the same two things every time, plain oatmeal and baked chicken at the same time (at night). Today, I just went 1,000 calories over my calorie intake (1,700 --> 2,780 calories) in one meal. Ugh.

How can I make this up and prevent this?

P.S. (I know it's a bodybuilding site, but I'm not a bodybuilder or a muscular girl. At least, not yet anyway.)

determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz
    you are 15 and have no business counting calories
    Founder of MMDELAD
    "Micros Matter Dont Eat Like A Dumba**" (hydrogenated oils, shortening, mono and di-glycerides don't fit in my macros)

Does Not Count Macros Crew

"Think in terms of limits and the result is limitation
    Think in terms of progress and the result is progression"

my day:http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=156294333

Training Philosophy to be strong: 1. Pick Weights up off the ground 2. Squat them 3. Push them over your head

At the Nutrition Section BroFoods's Avatar
    BroFoods will become famous soon enough. (+50) BroFoods will become famous soon enough. (+50) BroFoods will become famous soon enough. (+50) BroFoods will become famous soon enough. (+50) BroFoods will become famous soon enough. (+50) BroFoods will become famous soon enough. (+50) BroFoods will become famous soon enough. (+50) BroFoods will become famous soon enough. (+50) BroFoods will become famous soon enough. (+50) BroFoods will become famous soon enough. (+50) BroFoods will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Will power. That's it. Just think about how you want to look when those urges happen. Cutting is never easy or fun.

XCRunner9 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) XCRunner9 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) XCRunner9 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) XCRunner9 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) XCRunner9 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) XCRunner9 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) XCRunner9 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) XCRunner9 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) XCRunner9 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) XCRunner9 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) XCRunner9 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    ^ I agree with this. Once I did, I couldn't get it out of my mind and was afraid I was eating too much. Look at my stats and you'll see that didn't work out too well. Of course, I was worse off a few months ago.

(I was ninja'd. I'm referring to Determined's post.)

Hammertiime is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hammertiime is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hammertiime is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hammertiime is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hammertiime is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hammertiime is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hammertiime is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hammertiime is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hammertiime is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hammertiime is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hammertiime is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Workout your required calorie intake daily required to cut bodyfat.

Construct a daily nutrition plan, that meets your calorie and macros requirements.

Commit to it.

= Results.

craunchy is not very well liked. (-100) craunchy is not very well liked. (-100) craunchy is not very well liked. (-100) craunchy is not very well liked. (-100) craunchy is not very well liked. (-100) craunchy is not very well liked. (-100) craunchy is not very well liked. (-100) craunchy is not very well liked. (-100) craunchy is not very well liked. (-100) craunchy is not very well liked. (-100) craunchy is not very well liked. (-100)
    you probably overeat at night because of two reasons 1) you may undergo a very restricted diet and don't eat enough food along the day or 2) you are craving specific high dense food and this can controlled by will power.
    if you want to lose weight you should carefully select your food and spread your intake along the day. your diet must consists of green vegetables and beans like peas, squash, green beans, broccoli , black eyed beans , etc and lean meats like stewed chicken breast , drained tuna, lean red meats , beef liver and dont forget about fruits they are great at night to stop cravings and overeating, you can have oranges , tangerines , bananas , guavas , apples they fill you up with the smallest amount of calories. all cheese are bad except cottage cheese .. mix your meals with these options and getting results will be only a matter of time

MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by determined4000 View Post
    you are 15 and have no business counting calories
    I'm going to go with this....maybe exercise a little more - focus on getting healthier and more in shape, not just look a certain way.
    www.xccellence.com

FKK.....We don't play

Getting big: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=136802401

- Alan Aragon www.alanaragon.com

kneegaw0t has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    It is all in your mind.

Mikelh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mikelh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mikelh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mikelh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mikelh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mikelh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mikelh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mikelh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mikelh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mikelh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mikelh is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by craunchy View Post
    you probably overeat at night because of two reasons 1) you may undergo a very restricted diet and don't eat enough food along the day or 2) you are craving specific high dense food and this can controlled by will power.
    if you want to lose weight you should carefully select your food and spread your intake along the day. your diet must consists of green vegetables and beans like peas, squash, green beans, broccoli , black eyed beans , etc and lean meats like stewed chicken breast , drained tuna, lean red meats , beef liver and dont forget about fruits they are great at night to stop cravings and overeating, you can have oranges , tangerines , bananas , guavas , apples they fill you up with the smallest amount of calories. all cheese are bad except cottage cheese .. mix your meals with these options and getting results will be only a matter of time
    .... wut?

OP, ignore this completely.

MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Mikelh View Post
    .... wut?

OP, ignore this completely.
    no worries, she's now red
    www.xccellence.com

FKK.....We don't play

Getting big: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=136802401

- Alan Aragon www.alanaragon.com