Bodybuilding.com Information Motivation Supplementation
in:

The World’s #1 Bodybuilding And Fitness Forum - Save Up To 50% Off Retail Prices In Our Bodybuilding.com Store!

Stats: 5'10", 179 lbs
    JoshBocock is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Visit JoshBocock's BodySpace

Need Help Staying Motivated..

Ok, when i'm in Advanced PE at my High School, I walk in there, psyched, ready to lift, ready to hit the ground running. But all the bull****ters' in there go and plug up some funky annoying music like "Work Hard, Play Hard" "Snapbacks and Tattoos" "No Worries", and toss around Medicine Balls, or just **** around. There's a few that try to critique me and my two friends actually lifting on our form, when we're bigger than they are. There's overall 18 of us, and only 3 or 4 actually lift diligently. I was wondering if anyone has any kind of motivational speech for lifting, I could get on my mp4 to listen to before I hit the weights up there, and block them out?
    I was hoping for something to really get my blood pumping. I have all the Arnold speech's already, but they don't have the edge i'm looking for. I need something to drive me, to piss me off, and get me focused. Preferably a guy screaming at you to "Lift that ****ing weight!"

Any support, help, ideas, etc?

Stats: 5'7", 185 lbs
    Jshocker24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jshocker24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jshocker24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jshocker24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jshocker24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jshocker24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jshocker24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jshocker24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jshocker24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jshocker24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jshocker24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit Jshocker24's BodySpace
    I had the same problem in my gym at high school. A lot of unnecessary people in their doing nothing and messing around. I had to just put my own music on the speakers and pretty much make everyone deal with what me and my friends wanted to listen to. Try that but if that doesn't work look up the "how bad to do you want it" video on youtube. the 15 min one. That always gets me amped up.

Good luck on your lifts