Seraphoid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Wink new to everything

everything on this site (information) is mind boggling
    i just want some friends (female preferably since females and males are different at gaining and losing fat) so I can ask advice to and stuff like that
    -Valk Ati

DesireeRamirez has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DesireeRamirez has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DesireeRamirez has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DesireeRamirez has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DesireeRamirez has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DesireeRamirez has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DesireeRamirez has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DesireeRamirez has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DesireeRamirez has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Welcome!

I'm actually new here too, just started 3 days ago! I see you are in TX too!

tacdgb will become famous soon enough. (+50) tacdgb will become famous soon enough. (+50) tacdgb will become famous soon enough. (+50) tacdgb will become famous soon enough. (+50) tacdgb will become famous soon enough. (+50) tacdgb will become famous soon enough. (+50) tacdgb will become famous soon enough. (+50) tacdgb will become famous soon enough. (+50) tacdgb will become famous soon enough. (+50) tacdgb will become famous soon enough. (+50) tacdgb will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    welcome. Good luck in this. Check out my page.........friend welcome.

Orangelilu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    The same. Actually, Im looking for someone who could explain me how to make a programme for the gym and stuff. Now I know how important is the diet and what I need to lose some pounds...BUT I still need someone with whom to share my up's and downs Lets be friends!

Lyndseyd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hi girlies, I'm new here too and looking for friends so snap :-) I'm so new I've paid my gym membership but havent had my first workout yet as I'm recovering from laser eye surgery and the doctors have banned me from any form of exercise. I'm primarily looking to add some muscle and definition.