Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    BluMuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BluMuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BluMuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BluMuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BluMuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BluMuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BluMuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BluMuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BluMuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BluMuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BluMuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

My Pecs Are Asymmetrical. How can I fix them?/ BF% Estimate

My left pec is larger than and is of a different shape from my right one. How can I change that, and how bad does it look?

Photo Album

EDIT:

Throw in a body fat estimate while you're at it, please.
    Last edited by BluMuscle; 02-27-2013 at 02:13 AM.

Josiahstaton has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Josiahstaton has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Josiahstaton has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Josiahstaton has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Josiahstaton has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Josiahstaton has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Josiahstaton has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Josiahstaton has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Josiahstaton has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Josiahstaton has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Josiahstaton has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Oreos over everything.

BluMuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BluMuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BluMuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BluMuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BluMuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BluMuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BluMuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BluMuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BluMuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BluMuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BluMuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Josiahstaton View Post
    The link is broken.

Josiahstaton has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Josiahstaton has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Josiahstaton has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Josiahstaton has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Josiahstaton has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Josiahstaton has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Josiahstaton has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Josiahstaton has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Josiahstaton has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Josiahstaton has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Josiahstaton has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    http://s1041.beta.photobucket.com/us...tml?sort=3&o=0

I didn't crop out the instagram but try this link
    Oreos over everything.

http://s1041.beta.photobucket.com/us...tml?sort=3&o=0

I didn't crop out the instagram but try this link
    Are there any exercises that can remedy the problem by working out only one pec, thus allowing it to grow and become as large as the other? Also, do the ladies care?

I've done a little research, most are just going to say that with time and continuous definition, it corrects itself.
    As for the ladies, I've never really had anyone say anything negative. They're usually stoked to even touchup/ be around a muscular individual. It is annoying, but i myself am not going to start doing 1 armed db presses. lol.
    Oreos over everything.

but tbh, yours doesn't even look that un even.. atleast in comparison to mine.
    Oreos over everything.

I've done a little research, most are just going to say that with time and continuous definition, it corrects itself.
    As for the ladies, I've never really had anyone say anything negative. They're usually stoked to even touchup/ be around a muscular individual. It is annoying, but i myself am not going to start doing 1 armed db presses. lol.
    How noticeable is mine?

i honestly can't even tell. if i had to guess i'd assume the one on the right. (facing you) is a bit bigger? but don't sweat it man. I think mine is WAYYYY more noticeable and i don't even really sweat it either. It'll balance out soon enough.
    Oreos over everything.

i honestly can't even tell. if i had to guess i'd assume the one on the right. (facing you) is a bit bigger? but don't sweat it man. I think mine is WAYYYY more noticeable and i don't even really sweat it either. It'll balance out soon enough.
    Hopefully it does balance out. On another note, what would you say my BF% is?

RageUSER is on a distinguished road. (+10) RageUSER is on a distinguished road. (+10) RageUSER is on a distinguished road. (+10) RageUSER is on a distinguished road. (+10) RageUSER is on a distinguished road. (+10) RageUSER is on a distinguished road. (+10) RageUSER is on a distinguished road. (+10) RageUSER is on a distinguished road. (+10) RageUSER is on a distinguished road. (+10) RageUSER is on a distinguished road. (+10) RageUSER is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Dumbell presses /thread

i'd guess 10? you've got top 2 abs pokin through. good start if your wanting to get shredded a bit. get yourself on a good calorie deficit. and watch the macros if you're trying to lower bf.
    Oreos over everything.

i'd guess 10? you've got top 2 abs pokin through. good start if your wanting to get shredded a bit. get yourself on a good calorie deficit. and watch the macros if you're trying to lower bf.
    I actually want to get bigger. I want to be around 160 - 165 LBs with 8 - 9 % BF.

MBidas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MBidas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MBidas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MBidas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MBidas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MBidas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MBidas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MBidas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MBidas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MBidas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MBidas is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Your in the 13-15% range, and lacking a lot of mass in the mid section. I have your problem, and It actually gives me a more aesthetic look in my opinion. Check it out for yourself.. the link is in my signature, let me know what you think..
    1rd Rule: Have more than you show.

Originally Posted by MBidas View Post
    Your in the 13-15% range, and lacking a lot of mass in the mid section. I have your problem, and It actually gives me a more aesthetic look in my opinion. Check it out for yourself.. the link is in my signature, let me know what you think..
    13 - 14%?! I refuse to believe I have that much body fat. 12% at most.

damn, thats bigger? i'm at 164 right now. cuttin to 160. I guess i didn't notice your only 147. yeah my bf guess was way off.
    Oreos over everything.

What calisthenics can I do to add mass to my mid section?

damn, thats bigger? i'm at 164 right now. cuttin to 160. I guess i didn't notice your only 147. yeah my bf guess was way off.
    So, what's your BF% guess, now?

MBidas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MBidas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MBidas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MBidas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MBidas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MBidas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MBidas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MBidas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MBidas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MBidas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MBidas is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by BluMuscle View Post
    What calisthenics can I do to add mass to my mid section?
    Get funky with cables, and weighted machines.

Get funky with cables, and weighted machines.
    Yes, but are there any calisthenics that can help to add mass to the mid section?

Originally Posted by BluMuscle View Post
    Yes, but are there any calisthenics that can help to add mass to the mid section?
    calisthenics does not assist with adding mass, just helps defining it

More BF% estimates would be appreciated.

Gijss is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Gijss is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Gijss is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Gijss is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Gijss is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Gijss is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Gijss is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Gijss is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Gijss is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Gijss is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Gijss is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Didn't notice yours at all op.
    There's a fairly huge chance that it is determined by genetics in my opinion.
    Good luck man.

Mac76239 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mac76239 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mac76239 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mac76239 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mac76239 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mac76239 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mac76239 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    no one is harder on ourselves than ourselves. Honest I looked at your pics and it doesnt jump at you. It can be noticed if you really focus buts not that bad bro.Keep training the same way and I bet they will come together fine. Dont let nthat **** rent space

WarLoRd24 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) WarLoRd24 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) WarLoRd24 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) WarLoRd24 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) WarLoRd24 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) WarLoRd24 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) WarLoRd24 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) WarLoRd24 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) WarLoRd24 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) WarLoRd24 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) WarLoRd24 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    i dont see anything bro, you chest looks fine. you should be thankful. some people have ****ed up chest genetics out there

Originally Posted by Mac76239 View Post
    no one is harder on ourselves than ourselves. Honest I looked at your pics and it doesnt jump at you. It can be noticed if you really focus buts not that bad bro.Keep training the same way and I bet they will come together fine. Dont let nthat **** rent space
    I didn't get that last part.

More body fat percentage estimates, please.

Parmezans is on a distinguished road. (+10) Parmezans is on a distinguished road. (+10) Parmezans is on a distinguished road. (+10) Parmezans is on a distinguished road. (+10) Parmezans is on a distinguished road. (+10) Parmezans is on a distinguished road. (+10) Parmezans is on a distinguished road. (+10) Parmezans is on a distinguished road. (+10) Parmezans is on a distinguished road. (+10) Parmezans is on a distinguished road. (+10) Parmezans is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Dude, what?
    You have great chest genetics.
    It's seriously hard to see any difference.
    Your chest looks full, no gap, when you build some more mass it will be almost impossible to
    see any difference. Trust me, nobody will ever pay attention to that. You're being hard on yourself.
    BF ~12%

looking for funny picture Streeter4life's Avatar
    Streeter4life has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Streeter4life has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Streeter4life has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Streeter4life has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Streeter4life has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Streeter4life has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Streeter4life has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Streeter4life has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Streeter4life has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Streeter4life has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Streeter4life has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    bf around 10 or so IMO

adiadi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) adiadi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) adiadi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) adiadi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) adiadi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) adiadi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) adiadi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) adiadi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) adiadi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) adiadi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) adiadi has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    You're between 12-14%, DEFINITELY not lower than 12.

First thing I noticed was your lack of lats/your overall rectangular shaped body, not your asymmetrical chest. Start hitting your back HARD if you haven't already!
    in line for aesthetics