Inspiration01 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Inspiration01 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Inspiration01 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Inspiration01 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Inspiration01 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Inspiration01 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Inspiration01 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Inspiration01 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Inspiration01 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Inspiration01 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Inspiration01 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

I can't do deadlifts or bent over rows

It doesn't matter what weight it is on, I just can't seem to line up in the proper position, despite checking myelf in the mirror oer and over. When I do deadlifts my lower back is so bad I can't even drive longer than 30 mins. I was thinking if doing pull ups instead of deadlifts but wasn't sure what to do instead of deadlifts. Everytime I try and correct my form it hurts even worse.
    Role Models

Wladmir Klitschko
    CM Punk

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    Strengthen your core. Heavy kneeling cable crunches. Cable pullthroughs or goodmornings.

Concentrate on keeping chest up and butt sticking out. Check that you have the flexibility to do the movement with just the bar without your lower back rounding.

5TR0NGMAN is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) 5TR0NGMAN is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) 5TR0NGMAN is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) 5TR0NGMAN is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) 5TR0NGMAN is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) 5TR0NGMAN is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) 5TR0NGMAN is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) 5TR0NGMAN is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) 5TR0NGMAN is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) 5TR0NGMAN is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) 5TR0NGMAN is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Have you tried just lifting the bar? You can also just lift the weight.

map84 is on a distinguished road. (+10) map84 is on a distinguished road. (+10) map84 is on a distinguished road. (+10) map84 is on a distinguished road. (+10) map84 is on a distinguished road. (+10) map84 is on a distinguished road. (+10) map84 is on a distinguished road. (+10) map84 is on a distinguished road. (+10) map84 is on a distinguished road. (+10) map84 is on a distinguished road. (+10) map84 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    The bent over row one is easy to solve - do it leaningover a bench, like this http://www.exrx.net/WeightExercises/...ntOverRow.html
    As for deadlifts, just start with a real light weight, maybe even just the bar and do a few low rep sets. Concentrate on sticking your ass out like a baboon and your chest out like superman.