Thread: Stripper?

ALI_T has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Angry Stripper?

Didn't realize that to those unfamiliar with fitness competitions a Bikini contest sounds risqué and self absorbed. I'm really upset that by announcing my participation in the 12 week body transformation and by announcing my potential interest in participating in a bikini contest most of my friends and family would be offended and their perception of me would change so much!

JChaos is on a distinguished road. (+10) JChaos is on a distinguished road. (+10) JChaos is on a distinguished road. (+10) JChaos is on a distinguished road. (+10) JChaos is on a distinguished road. (+10) JChaos is on a distinguished road. (+10) JChaos is on a distinguished road. (+10) JChaos is on a distinguished road. (+10) JChaos is on a distinguished road. (+10) JChaos is on a distinguished road. (+10) JChaos is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I suppose it is time to sit them down and explain what a fitness competition is. How it is scored. What are the goals. Where you are and where you want to be. Why you are doing it.

That should put their mind at ease.

Then become a stripper. That will really throw them for a loop