Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast
    RPLL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RPLL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RPLL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RPLL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RPLL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RPLL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RPLL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RPLL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RPLL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RPLL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RPLL has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Good luck with this one OP (semi-srs):

iradumass is a name known to all. (+5000) iradumass is a name known to all. (+5000) iradumass is a name known to all. (+5000) iradumass is a name known to all. (+5000) iradumass is a name known to all. (+5000) iradumass is a name known to all. (+5000) iradumass is a name known to all. (+5000) iradumass is a name known to all. (+5000) iradumass is a name known to all. (+5000) iradumass is a name known to all. (+5000) iradumass is a name known to all. (+5000)
    joe hanson

FeeshKabobb will become famous soon enough. (+50) FeeshKabobb will become famous soon enough. (+50) FeeshKabobb will become famous soon enough. (+50) FeeshKabobb will become famous soon enough. (+50) FeeshKabobb will become famous soon enough. (+50) FeeshKabobb will become famous soon enough. (+50) FeeshKabobb will become famous soon enough. (+50) FeeshKabobb will become famous soon enough. (+50) FeeshKabobb will become famous soon enough. (+50) FeeshKabobb will become famous soon enough. (+50) FeeshKabobb will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by tomfulpsgooch View Post
    I fukin love t.i, but let me go in on him lol

-Is 30 years old and raps about **** like he's some sort of 16 year old
    -Says "SWAG" too much and is generally repetitive in lyrics
    -"Live Your Life" was probably the most hypocritical song of all time (srs TI, you talk about how money isn't the only thing in life? the album's name is ****ing PAPER TRAIL)
    -No Mercy sucked dick
    - Trouble man sucked dick (fell off since paper trail)
    -Doesn't stand out at all anymore
    -Got merked by Ludacris
    - Literally has woman actually begging to suk his dik, some would probably pay money to give him head, yet wifed a strong 5/10
    - Goes in and out of jail like it's fashion
    you skipped mine, camoflauge

Swolegain will become famous soon enough. (+50) Swolegain will become famous soon enough. (+50) Swolegain will become famous soon enough. (+50) Swolegain will become famous soon enough. (+50) Swolegain will become famous soon enough. (+50) Swolegain will become famous soon enough. (+50) Swolegain will become famous soon enough. (+50) Swolegain will become famous soon enough. (+50) Swolegain will become famous soon enough. (+50) Swolegain will become famous soon enough. (+50) Swolegain will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Stevie Wonder

Brian McKnight (as a vocalist)
    Goals for first quarter of 2013
    1HSPU full range of motion
    10s Front Lever
    Slow muscle up

HypeGod has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HypeGod has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HypeGod has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HypeGod has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HypeGod has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HypeGod has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HypeGod has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HypeGod has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HypeGod has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HypeGod has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HypeGod has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I fukin love t.i, but let me go in on him lol

-Is 30 years old and raps about **** like he's some sort of 16 year old
    -Says "SWAG" too much and is generally repetitive in lyrics
    -"Live Your Life" was probably the most hypocritical song of all time (srs TI, you talk about how money isn't the only thing in life? the album's name is ****ing PAPER TRAIL)
    -No Mercy sucked dick
    - Trouble man sucked dick (fell off since paper trail)
    -Doesn't stand out at all anymore
    -Got merked by Ludacris
    - Literally has woman actually begging to suk his dik, some would probably pay money to give him head, yet wifed a strong 5/10
    - Goes in and out of jail like it's fashion
    I agree with most of what you said, but I agree with the bolded the most.

cmc0108 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cmc0108 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cmc0108 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cmc0108 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cmc0108 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cmc0108 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cmc0108 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cmc0108 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cmc0108 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cmc0108 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cmc0108 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    army of the pharoahs
    Negs to anyone that:
    makes a terrible troll thread
    makes any conspiracy theory thread
    makes a religious/political thread without knowledge of what they're talking about

Ek2 is a name known to all. (+5000) Ek2 is a name known to all. (+5000) Ek2 is a name known to all. (+5000) Ek2 is a name known to all. (+5000) Ek2 is a name known to all. (+5000) Ek2 is a name known to all. (+5000) Ek2 is a name known to all. (+5000) Ek2 is a name known to all. (+5000) Ek2 is a name known to all. (+5000) Ek2 is a name known to all. (+5000) Ek2 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Captain Murphy

no sig crew

tomfulpsgooch is on a distinguished road. (+10) tomfulpsgooch is on a distinguished road. (+10) tomfulpsgooch is on a distinguished road. (+10) tomfulpsgooch is on a distinguished road. (+10) tomfulpsgooch is on a distinguished road. (+10) tomfulpsgooch is on a distinguished road. (+10) tomfulpsgooch is on a distinguished road. (+10) tomfulpsgooch is on a distinguished road. (+10) tomfulpsgooch is on a distinguished road. (+10) tomfulpsgooch is on a distinguished road. (+10) tomfulpsgooch is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by EliteJV View Post
    Big L
    Nas
    Immortal Technique

diss Big L, I dare you

Big L

- Has the vocab of a 1st grader (srs)
    - Not versatile at all, same flow and style for every song (punchline, same flow etc)
    - Tried too hard to get attention from mainstream n failed

lol, said before but L is so dope, was way ahead of his time and one of my favrites

Immortal technique

-Incredibly boring and repetitive
    -Talks about how the government is corrupt in every ****ing song, literally killed that conspirary chit to death
    -Disgusting, uninteresting lyrics in certain songs
    -Racist piece of ****
    - Rhymes in a 4 bar pattern like a 14 year old whose just starting to rap
    - Uses huge words in replacement of just normal orthography to appear smarter than he really is.

Nas

-Cry baby
    -Hypocrite
    -Compulsive liar
    -Massive pussy; gets robbed and got smacked around by Tupac in NY and was about to cry
    -Incredibly elitist
    -Plays the whole "America is corrupt" angle
    -Tries to claim white people are evil, even though 99% of the people who rob him when he goes to New York are black and his own neighborhood (blacks) thinks he's a bitch
    -Confirmed to be a bitch by many rappers (even his own brother, Jungle)
    -Made Ether, which was good but not THAT good, and then plays it like he murdered Jay-Z even though Takeover's one verse was much more brutal, as was Supa Ugly
    -Pot head (spent all Illmatic money on pot)
    -Only has like 3 solid albums (not counting Lost Tapes)
    -Tries too hard to be the new Jesse Jackson
    -Reps a lifestyle he never lived
    - Not a good beat selector, produces a lot of mediocre albums
    - Went full beta/retard for kelis (brb gets tattoos of her, brb
    - Gets chitted on by Kelis
    - Jay z fuk'd his girl carmen

EliteJV is just really nice. (+1000) EliteJV is just really nice. (+1000) EliteJV is just really nice. (+1000) EliteJV is just really nice. (+1000) EliteJV is just really nice. (+1000) EliteJV is just really nice. (+1000) EliteJV is just really nice. (+1000) EliteJV is just really nice. (+1000) EliteJV is just really nice. (+1000) EliteJV is just really nice. (+1000) EliteJV is just really nice. (+1000)
    Big L

- Has the vocab of a 1st grader (srs)
    - Not versatile at all, same flow and style for every song (punchline, same flow etc)
    - Tried too hard to get attention from mainstream n failed

lol, said before but L is so dope, was way ahead of his time and one of my favrites

Immortal technique

-Incredibly boring and repetitive
    -Talks about how the government is corrupt in every ****ing song, literally killed that conspirary chit to death
    -Disgusting, uninteresting lyrics in certain songs
    -Racist piece of ****
    - Rhymes in a 4 bar pattern like a 14 year old whose just starting to rap
    - Uses huge words in replacement of just normal orthography to appear smarter than he really is.

Nas

-Cry baby
    -Hypocrite
    -Compulsive liar
    -Massive pussy; gets robbed and got smacked around by Tupac in NY and was about to cry
    -Incredibly elitist
    -Plays the whole "America is corrupt" angle
    -Tries to claim white people are evil, even though 99% of the people who rob him when he goes to New York are black and his own neighborhood (blacks) thinks he's a bitch
    -Confirmed to be a bitch by many rappers (even his own brother, Jungle)
    -Made Ether, which was good but not THAT good, and then plays it like he murdered Jay-Z even though Takeover's one verse was much more brutal, as was Supa Ugly
    -Pot head (spent all Illmatic money on pot)
    -Only has like 3 solid albums (not counting Lost Tapes)
    -Tries too hard to be the new Jesse Jackson
    -Reps a lifestyle he never lived
    - Not a good beat selector, produces a lot of mediocre albums
    - Went full beta/retard for kelis (brb gets tattoos of her, brb
    - Gets chitted on by Kelis
    - Jay z fuk'd his girl carmen

rage, how dare you diss Big L, but respect still, reps.
    Toronto Aesthetics Crew

FeeshKabobb will become famous soon enough. (+50) FeeshKabobb will become famous soon enough. (+50) FeeshKabobb will become famous soon enough. (+50) FeeshKabobb will become famous soon enough. (+50) FeeshKabobb will become famous soon enough. (+50) FeeshKabobb will become famous soon enough. (+50) FeeshKabobb will become famous soon enough. (+50) FeeshKabobb will become famous soon enough. (+50) FeeshKabobb will become famous soon enough. (+50) FeeshKabobb will become famous soon enough. (+50) FeeshKabobb will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Ummmm tupac didnt get raped in jail, theres even a video on him saying that was a just a rumor from bad boy to destroy his image

tomfulpsgooch is on a distinguished road. (+10) tomfulpsgooch is on a distinguished road. (+10) tomfulpsgooch is on a distinguished road. (+10) tomfulpsgooch is on a distinguished road. (+10) tomfulpsgooch is on a distinguished road. (+10) tomfulpsgooch is on a distinguished road. (+10) tomfulpsgooch is on a distinguished road. (+10) tomfulpsgooch is on a distinguished road. (+10) tomfulpsgooch is on a distinguished road. (+10) tomfulpsgooch is on a distinguished road. (+10) tomfulpsgooch is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by FeeshKabobb View Post

his name camoulage
    Don't know this dude,, from what I've heard

- Face is expressionless, barely moves whether he raps, is angry or smiles, literally just stays the same
    - Posing with the least intimidating dudes I've ever seen, looks prety pathetic
    - - Talks about drugs, struggle etc, chit been played out, can't take him srs
    - Pretty average tbh, nothing special, but isn't terrible on some soulja boy chit. He got a lil flow I guess

flexnation is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flexnation is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flexnation is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flexnation is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flexnation is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flexnation is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flexnation is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flexnation is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flexnation is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flexnation is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flexnation is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Joe Budden
    Lloyd Banks

I dare you to say anything negative about those two.
    "If you come at the king, you best not miss"
    -Omar Little

Jibbed is just really nice. (+1000) Jibbed is just really nice. (+1000) Jibbed is just really nice. (+1000) Jibbed is just really nice. (+1000) Jibbed is just really nice. (+1000) Jibbed is just really nice. (+1000) Jibbed is just really nice. (+1000) Jibbed is just really nice. (+1000) Jibbed is just really nice. (+1000) Jibbed is just really nice. (+1000) Jibbed is just really nice. (+1000)
    think some of these have been posted already but didnt see a response

method man
    celph titled
    ra the rugged man
    busta rhymes
    Wutang Forever
    Official Misc Ski/Snowboard Crew

EliteJV is just really nice. (+1000) EliteJV is just really nice. (+1000) EliteJV is just really nice. (+1000) EliteJV is just really nice. (+1000) EliteJV is just really nice. (+1000) EliteJV is just really nice. (+1000) EliteJV is just really nice. (+1000) EliteJV is just really nice. (+1000) EliteJV is just really nice. (+1000) EliteJV is just really nice. (+1000) EliteJV is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by flexnation View Post
    Joe Budden
    Lloyd Banks

banks is cooler than the other side of the pillow.
    Toronto Aesthetics Crew

ace_gauntlit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ace_gauntlit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ace_gauntlit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ace_gauntlit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ace_gauntlit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ace_gauntlit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ace_gauntlit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ace_gauntlit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ace_gauntlit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ace_gauntlit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ace_gauntlit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by flexnation View Post
    Joe Budden
    Lloyd Banks

lol, this will be like beating the crap out of a little child. I can already imagine what OP is going to post

Originally Posted by Ravishing_Rick View Post
    I said no rock/metal etc mother fuker

Dmx

-Huge fukin crackhead, an absolute mess, it's actually got to the point where its embaraassing and I feel sorry for him (has a strong hate obsession for drake it seems)
    -Plays the "hard" role so much that it makes you wonder if he's really a bitch
    -Rumor is that he's gotten robbed many and his act is a façade

can't say much i fuk with him heavy, he's made some of my fave songs ever in hip hop

I said no rock/metal etc mother fuker

Dmx

-Huge fukin crackhead, an absolute mess, it's actually got to the point where its embaraassing and I feel sorry for him (has a strong hate obsession for drake it seems)
    -Plays the "hard" role so much that it makes you wonder if he's really a bitch
    -Rumor is that he's gotten robbed many and his act is a façade

can't say much i fuk with him heavy, he's made some of my fave songs ever in hip hop
    I got blood on my hands and there's no remorse.
    I got blood on my d*ck cuz I f*cked your corpse
    Toronto Aesthetics Crew

ThreePigs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ThreePigs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ThreePigs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ThreePigs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ThreePigs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ThreePigs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ThreePigs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ThreePigs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ThreePigs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ThreePigs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ThreePigs has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    canibus?
    ☆☆☆υк ¢яєω☆☆☆
    do i even lift

Originally Posted by Swolegain View Post
    Stevie Wonder

Brian McKnight (as a vocalist)

Stevie wonder

- Need to cut them braids off, them mf's moved like 6 inches back since the 80s

That's literally the only possible bad thing to say about this dude, he seems very funny in interviews and TV and imo is one of the best songmakers of all time (just my opinion). brian mc knight has unreal vocals, makes some beautiful songs so can't fault him at all on that, even live he's a problem. Listen to "win" by him, shed manly tears

KingOfManlets1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) KingOfManlets1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) KingOfManlets1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) KingOfManlets1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) KingOfManlets1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) KingOfManlets1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) KingOfManlets1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) KingOfManlets1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) KingOfManlets1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) KingOfManlets1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) KingOfManlets1 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Lil B

C0sta is just really nice. (+1000) C0sta is just really nice. (+1000) C0sta is just really nice. (+1000) C0sta is just really nice. (+1000) C0sta is just really nice. (+1000) C0sta is just really nice. (+1000) C0sta is just really nice. (+1000) C0sta is just really nice. (+1000) C0sta is just really nice. (+1000) C0sta is just really nice. (+1000) C0sta is just really nice. (+1000)
    A$AP Rocky
    *Proud manlet crew*

++ Positive Crew ++

MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    OP says he's never heard of Inspectah Deck, but 20 minutes later says he was a top 5 rapper then fell off.

Not sure if I should bother reading the rest of the thread.
    أشهد أن لا إله إلاَّ الله و أشهد أن محمد رسول الله

flexnation is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flexnation is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flexnation is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flexnation is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flexnation is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flexnation is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flexnation is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flexnation is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flexnation is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flexnation is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flexnation is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by ace_gauntlit View Post
    lol, this will be like beating the crap out of a little child. I can already imagine what OP is going to post
    shut your whore mouth!
    Joey and Banks are the truth son! (minus that no love lost project by Joe, that was subpar)
    "If you come at the king, you best not miss"
    -Omar Little

Sloooow will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sloooow will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sloooow will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sloooow will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sloooow will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sloooow will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sloooow will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sloooow will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sloooow will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sloooow will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sloooow will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    ╔═══════════════ ஜ۩۞۩ஜ ═════════════════╗
    ~ ~ ~ R.I.P. Aziz "Zyzz" Sergeyevich Shavershian ~ ~ ~
    ╚═══════════════ ஜ۩۞۩ஜ ═════════════════╝

български миск

Daniel1003 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Daniel1003 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Daniel1003 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Daniel1003 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Daniel1003 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Daniel1003 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Daniel1003 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Daniel1003 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Daniel1003 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Daniel1003 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Daniel1003 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Luda
    LEO 2011-2015

Originally Posted by davidjas View Post
    Ice cube
    Posted already but..

-Fake studio gangster thug
    -Terrible flow
    -Annoying, predictable lyrics
    -Overrated by most rap fans
    -Sell out
    -Fell off a long time ago and keeps trying to be relevant by reminding people that he was a "big deal" back in the day (ie: I AM THE WEST)

Originally Posted by bongowongo View Post
    Do my favorites OP

Kid Cudi

Kanye West

K'Naan

Also did kid cudi

- -Depressing as hell
    - Makes a big deal out of quitting weed, ironically only to put out less impressive work right after
    - Not that lyrical as a rapper, but guess it doesn't matter since it's not his style

great artist, not a lot to say

Kanye west

- Strongest cry baby ******* of all time
    - Delusional, retarded and disrespectful as fuk, brb posing as jesus on magazine, brb stealing award from taylor swift, brb george bush doesn't like black people
    - Amazing producer, pretty chit rapper, not lyrical and does not hold up against real mc's (listen to classic produced by dj prem)
    - Racist piece of chit
    - -Hypocrite (Track 1: IM A RICH BLACK MAN, Track 2: BLACK PEOPLE IN AMERICA ARE STRUGGLIN)
    - Wifed a sloot, not only wifed her but knocked her up, strong dumbass
    - Biggest diva in hip hop, not just personality wise but physically, brb designing womens wear and high heels (srs)
    - Got called a jackass by the president himself
    - Got ethered completely on diamonds remix (even admitted it himself on big brother, graduation)
    - J cole has pretty much killed him on all his beats
    - Released 808 and heartbreak
    - Pretty much gets killed on every song he features someone on

ace_gauntlit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ace_gauntlit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ace_gauntlit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ace_gauntlit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ace_gauntlit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ace_gauntlit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ace_gauntlit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ace_gauntlit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ace_gauntlit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ace_gauntlit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ace_gauntlit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    OP needs to stick with the actual aspect of making music. don't care who they smashed, had beef with

DSxCHILLIN has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DSxCHILLIN has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DSxCHILLIN has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DSxCHILLIN has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DSxCHILLIN has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DSxCHILLIN has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DSxCHILLIN has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DSxCHILLIN has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DSxCHILLIN has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DSxCHILLIN has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DSxCHILLIN has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    OP is on point with alot of this chit

He's not necessary saying the artists are wack, but pointing out their massive fuking flaws

DSxCHILLIN has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DSxCHILLIN has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DSxCHILLIN has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DSxCHILLIN has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DSxCHILLIN has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DSxCHILLIN has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DSxCHILLIN has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DSxCHILLIN has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DSxCHILLIN has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DSxCHILLIN has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DSxCHILLIN has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    OP needs to stick with the actual aspect of making music. don't care who they smashed, had beef with
    that chit is part of the music brah, e.g. rapper always talks about running the hood in their music and in reality they getting their chit jacked cuz

i try to incorporate both sides, music and lifestyle, i do sometimes be goin off tangent and just straight up talking chit about them lol but as the above post said they do relate to each other in some aspects

Originally Posted by RPLL View Post
    Good luck with this one OP (semi-srs):
    this dude ain't even worth it brah, it's really not lol