Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    RhinoBody is a name known to all. (+5000) RhinoBody is a name known to all. (+5000) RhinoBody is a name known to all. (+5000) RhinoBody is a name known to all. (+5000) RhinoBody is a name known to all. (+5000) RhinoBody is a name known to all. (+5000) RhinoBody is a name known to all. (+5000) RhinoBody is a name known to all. (+5000) RhinoBody is a name known to all. (+5000) RhinoBody is a name known to all. (+5000) RhinoBody is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by magog704 View Post
    the lower the bar goes, the better i look
    this. "Ripped" at 15% bf.
    I don't neg.

Stop Hating Start Lifting zakatak333's Avatar
    zakatak333 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zakatak333 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zakatak333 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zakatak333 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zakatak333 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zakatak333 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zakatak333 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zakatak333 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zakatak333 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zakatak333 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zakatak333 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    in 4 rage against anti-health, anti-effort propaganda
    The muscles i value most are the ones directly surrounding the spine, the hips, the scapula, the femur and the tibia... in that order.

Basically the whole body minus chest and biceps... pretty much the opposite of what your local gym looks like on a typical Monday.

faxanadu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faxanadu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faxanadu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faxanadu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faxanadu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faxanadu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faxanadu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faxanadu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faxanadu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faxanadu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faxanadu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Koukla88 View Post
    Ok I'll post, even though I'm sure I'll get negged to death.

For every post about fat pride, there's 10 posts shaming a fat person. You don't know their circumstances. I got fat because I got sick and I continued to eat as if I was still working out. No, I probably shouldn't have done that, but why should people be able to call me names and be horrible just because I gained weight?

You aren't being supportive and encouraging when you do these things. When you constantly get told negative things, you get depressed. I remember a few years ago, after I got better, I was dating a bodybuilder. I was trying to lose the weight I had gained and my blood sugars got low (diabetic, but not related to me being fat....I was diagnosed at 2 years old). He literally grabbed the banana from my hand and told me I didn't need it. Every time I tried to grab something, he fought it out of my hand. I fainted and I was sent to the hospital with a blood sugar level of 1.7.

My point with this story is you don't know anything about a fat person except that they're fat. I never ate junk food, I don't have any other medical problems at all. You might think that you're trying to make them better, but you could be hurting them. Don't like fat chicks? Don't date them, it's simple. You don't have to make them feel like chit and more depressed.
    I would agree with you on some of your points if it weren't for the fact that i've seen the complete opposite. In the adult world ... you almost never hear someone out right say something about overweight people because in America it's cultural taboo. Hence why, it's being pushed as a good thing now.

On the other hand... i've had people shove donuts in my face, acuse me of roids, imply that im gay since i have a nice body, talk crap when i order something healthy, and the list goes on. I've never sat down with a bunch of coworkers and heard someone say, "Oh Jill... you should have a salad." Heard this plenty of times, "Chicken breast and vegetables ... what are you a hippy." The amount of passive aggressiveness is staggering. Interestingly enough ... none of it makes me go, "Well damn ... i should be fat so i don't have to hear this crap." Why? Because looking good isn't the driving force - it's feeling good and being able to walk 5 feet without dieing for oxygen that is the driving force. Looking good is a bonus.

Now kids on the other hand are a completely different story. They will just outright say whatever to whomever.
    "There's a fine line between salvation and drinking poison in the jungle." -Gym Jones
    "The soul becomes dyed with the color of its thoughts." - Marcus Aurelius

?start=(#seconds)

TAMU Corps
    Skydiving
    Great Divide Mountain Bike Route (Jasper AB to Juarez MX) 2014
    Appalachian Trail 2013

JtotheIzzo is a name known to all. (+5000) JtotheIzzo is a name known to all. (+5000) JtotheIzzo is a name known to all. (+5000) JtotheIzzo is a name known to all. (+5000) JtotheIzzo is a name known to all. (+5000) JtotheIzzo is a name known to all. (+5000) JtotheIzzo is a name known to all. (+5000) JtotheIzzo is a name known to all. (+5000) JtotheIzzo is a name known to all. (+5000) JtotheIzzo is a name known to all. (+5000) JtotheIzzo is a name known to all. (+5000)
    bump
    Cobra Kai Crew

Roman Catholic Crew

Donald Trump 2024 Crew

Ron DeSantis 2028 Crew

trailless is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trailless is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trailless is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trailless is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trailless is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trailless is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trailless is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trailless is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trailless is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trailless is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trailless is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    She may be beautiful on the inside but when mini me goes back inside me... You're doing something wrong.
    Squat: 135 lbs
    Bench: 225 lbs
    Deadlift: 185 lbs

Stop quoting my stats. I know what I'm doing if I can deadlift 1.5 plates.

Registered Phaggot ISmokeTooMuch's Avatar
    ISmokeTooMuch is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ISmokeTooMuch is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ISmokeTooMuch is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ISmokeTooMuch is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ISmokeTooMuch is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ISmokeTooMuch is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ISmokeTooMuch is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ISmokeTooMuch is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ISmokeTooMuch is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ISmokeTooMuch is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ISmokeTooMuch is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    all of us lifters will be lookin joicy as fuark and be able to pull hbbs while the fatties will only be able to pull fatties

but yeah, obese people who are proud of being obese are disgusting

syddak1llakyd is a name known to all. (+5000) syddak1llakyd is a name known to all. (+5000) syddak1llakyd is a name known to all. (+5000) syddak1llakyd is a name known to all. (+5000) syddak1llakyd is a name known to all. (+5000) syddak1llakyd is a name known to all. (+5000) syddak1llakyd is a name known to all. (+5000) syddak1llakyd is a name known to all. (+5000) syddak1llakyd is a name known to all. (+5000) syddak1llakyd is a name known to all. (+5000) syddak1llakyd is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Nasri1990 View Post
    Fuk dark skinned hoe in the ear.
    da fuk lol

Koukla88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Koukla88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Koukla88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Koukla88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Koukla88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Koukla88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Koukla88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Koukla88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Koukla88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Koukla88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Koukla88 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by faxanadu View Post
    I would agree with you on some of your points if it weren't for the fact that i've seen the complete opposite. In the adult world ... you almost never hear someone out right say something about overweight people because in America it's cultural taboo. Hence why, it's being pushed as a good thing now.

On the other hand... i've had people shove donuts in my face, acuse me of roids, imply that im gay since i have a nice body, talk crap when i order something healthy, and the list goes on. I've never sat down with a bunch of coworkers and heard someone say, "Oh Jill... you should have a salad." Heard this plenty of times, "Chicken breast and vegetables ... what are you a hippy." The amount of passive aggressiveness is staggering. Interestingly enough ... none of it makes me go, "Well damn ... i should be fat so i don't have to hear this crap." Why? Because looking good isn't the driving force - it's feeling good and being able to walk 5 feet without dieing for oxygen that is the driving force. Looking good is a bonus.

Now kids on the other hand are a completely different story. They will just outright say whatever to whomever.
    Oh it goes the other way too. I've been in the gym and guys (fully adult men) have come up to me and said stuff like "oh if you were 50 lbs lighter, I'd be alllll over you". Women who will ask me how a guy can like me cos I'm so fat, people completely picking apart what I eat, etc...

If I was asking someone's opinion, they have a right to critique me, but total strangers coming up to me and saying stupid crap?

Maybe it's just a people thing in general...people just have to pick on stuff so they feel better

MrVeggie is a name known to all. (+5000) MrVeggie is a name known to all. (+5000) MrVeggie is a name known to all. (+5000) MrVeggie is a name known to all. (+5000) MrVeggie is a name known to all. (+5000) MrVeggie is a name known to all. (+5000) MrVeggie is a name known to all. (+5000) MrVeggie is a name known to all. (+5000) MrVeggie is a name known to all. (+5000) MrVeggie is a name known to all. (+5000) MrVeggie is a name known to all. (+5000)
    i hope it does. Less competition for me

g4wjus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) g4wjus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) g4wjus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) g4wjus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) g4wjus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) g4wjus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) g4wjus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) g4wjus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) g4wjus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) g4wjus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) g4wjus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    who cares, all the more easier for you to stand out like a god amongst insects

NHinman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NHinman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NHinman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NHinman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NHinman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NHinman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NHinman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NHinman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NHinman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NHinman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NHinman has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by DavidJr74 View Post
    We have lowered the bar.
    the only solution now is James Cameron
    I rep back 200+ 100% of the time

MyAmbitionz will become famous soon enough. (+50) MyAmbitionz will become famous soon enough. (+50) MyAmbitionz will become famous soon enough. (+50) MyAmbitionz will become famous soon enough. (+50) MyAmbitionz will become famous soon enough. (+50) MyAmbitionz will become famous soon enough. (+50) MyAmbitionz will become famous soon enough. (+50) MyAmbitionz will become famous soon enough. (+50) MyAmbitionz will become famous soon enough. (+50) MyAmbitionz will become famous soon enough. (+50) MyAmbitionz will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by vidge View Post
    a fat society is an easily controlled society
    soo fuking true
    Misc Scape

jstar007 is a complete loser! (-2000) jstar007 is a complete loser! (-2000) jstar007 is a complete loser! (-2000) jstar007 is a complete loser! (-2000) jstar007 is a complete loser! (-2000) jstar007 is a complete loser! (-2000) jstar007 is a complete loser! (-2000) jstar007 is a complete loser! (-2000) jstar007 is a complete loser! (-2000) jstar007 is a complete loser! (-2000) jstar007 is a complete loser! (-2000)
    Originally Posted by MyAmbitionz View Post
    soo fuking true
    Even clothes/boots are made for overweight women. I am 90 lbs (4ft 11) and have VERY small calves... NONE of the boots at Steve Madden have EVER fit me; there's always at LEAST an inch gap or 2 inches...maybe even 3.... The average american is a fatass with massive cow sized calves (seriously)..... Most brands like Ann Taylor also have vanity sizing ..... like a size 0 is actually a 3 so fatties can feel good about themselves and more likely to buy from that brand so they can feel like they are petite when it's all a LIE.... lol I HATE vanity sizing; I barely fit in size 0 some most brands having vanity size means that size 0 is super baggy on me.

If I want to buy winter boots I have to buy custom ones online from brands like Duo that specialize in smaller fits; NOTHING in any mall ever fits me. SRS.

It's super hard for me to find clothes... Most dresses in XS from Bebe are still LOOSE on me; everything I buy needs to be tailored for a narrower or shorter fit.

I do feel that many things are catered to overweight people like clothes, clothing sizes etc... I feel like an anomaly and outcast cause I am much smaller than average.

I've also noticed many fattie women stick together and are jelly of petite ones like me.... They think I don't eat or that I'm anorexic or something when the fact is that during my teenage years up till late 20's I NEVER worked out and ATE JUNK FOOD (never dieted). It's just my AZN genetics and metabolism. Not all AZN women are petite btw; tons of AZN fatasses out there these days....

It's like fatties can't comprehend imagine that someone like me can be petite NATURALLY (without working out or dieting) because it's so hard for them so they project it on me.... Fatties are so envious of petites like me who are built this way naturally. So much hate.
    Last edited by jstar007; 02-26-2013 at 05:57 PM.

Trollbait is a name known to all. (+5000) Trollbait is a name known to all. (+5000) Trollbait is a name known to all. (+5000) Trollbait is a name known to all. (+5000) Trollbait is a name known to all. (+5000) Trollbait is a name known to all. (+5000) Trollbait is a name known to all. (+5000) Trollbait is a name known to all. (+5000) Trollbait is a name known to all. (+5000) Trollbait is a name known to all. (+5000) Trollbait is a name known to all. (+5000)
    It's becoming more and more aceptable to be over weight. Even here in New Zealand. To be honest I don't care. It's the media and our society that's breeding this idea of "fat acceptance" and I don't give a fk. I get my ass to the gym every day, sun rain or shine. If a person wants to eat chit let them. If they want to complain about "fitness freaks" let them. If they want to sleep in and miss workouts let them.

Doesn't bother me.
    **Knee draggers unite**

**Always pick 7 crew**

I don't rep back fk you.

Eqx3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Eqx3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Eqx3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Eqx3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Eqx3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Eqx3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Eqx3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Eqx3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Eqx3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Eqx3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Eqx3 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I don't think there was a single point you made that I didn't agree with(srs)

Koukla88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Koukla88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Koukla88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Koukla88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Koukla88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Koukla88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Koukla88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Koukla88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Koukla88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Koukla88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Koukla88 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by jstar007 View Post
    Even clothes/boots are made for overweight women. I am 90 lbs (4ft 11) and have VERY small calves... NONE of the boots at Steve Madden have EVER fit me; there's always at LEAST an inch gap or 2 inches...maybe even 3.... The average american is a fatass with massive cow sized calves (seriously)..... Most brands like Ann Taylor also have vanity sizing ..... like a size 0 is actually a 3 so fatties can feel good about themselves and more likely to buy from that brand so they can feel like they are petite when it's all a LIE.... lol I HATE vanity sizing; I barely fit in size 0 some most brands having vanity size means that size 0 is super baggy on me.

If I want to buy winter boots I have to buy custom ones online from brands like Duo that specialize in smaller fits; NOTHING in any mall ever fits me. SRS.

It's super hard for me to find clothes... Most dresses in XS from Bebe are still LOOSE on me; everything I buy needs to be tailored for a narrower or shorter fit.
    Wtf lol. Just because someone isn't a size 0, doesn't mean they're fat. When I weighed 160 lbs I was a size 6 at 6 feet tall. Go with European makes if you're looking for petite clothes, there's plenty of brands that aren't vanity sizes; Guess, Versace, etc. it's only low brand stores that vanity size because it means more of the public will buy.

MrDeafMuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrDeafMuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrDeafMuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrDeafMuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrDeafMuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrDeafMuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrDeafMuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrDeafMuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrDeafMuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrDeafMuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrDeafMuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I actually thought that picture was a joke........and it was the girl's boyfriend wearing her clothes on the right.

Guess not..............

mov12 is just really nice. (+1000) mov12 is just really nice. (+1000) mov12 is just really nice. (+1000) mov12 is just really nice. (+1000) mov12 is just really nice. (+1000) mov12 is just really nice. (+1000) mov12 is just really nice. (+1000) mov12 is just really nice. (+1000) mov12 is just really nice. (+1000) mov12 is just really nice. (+1000) mov12 is just really nice. (+1000)
    couldnt agree more OP. When did overweight people become so complacent?

jstar007 is a complete loser! (-2000) jstar007 is a complete loser! (-2000) jstar007 is a complete loser! (-2000) jstar007 is a complete loser! (-2000) jstar007 is a complete loser! (-2000) jstar007 is a complete loser! (-2000) jstar007 is a complete loser! (-2000) jstar007 is a complete loser! (-2000) jstar007 is a complete loser! (-2000) jstar007 is a complete loser! (-2000) jstar007 is a complete loser! (-2000)
    Originally Posted by Koukla88 View Post
    Wtf lol. Just because someone isn't a size 0, doesn't mean they're fat. When I weighed 160 lbs I was a size 6 at 6 feet tall. Go with European makes if you're looking for petite clothes, there's plenty of brands that aren't vanity sizes; Guess, Versace, etc. it's only low brand stores that vanity size because it means more of the public will buy.
    Guess is fukcen cheap; it's not an upscale designer btw... it's a cheap mall chain... and for teens... and GUESS runs big on ME... I have NEVER fitted into anything XS from Guess; their dresses fit me like MUMU's.... Ann Taylor is more upscale than Guess...

You want to talk about upscale? Theory is pretty upscale... They design suites for petite women... Even their clothes don't fit me. (I would need to have blazers and slacks tailored).

ParkingTheBus will become famous soon enough. (+50) ParkingTheBus will become famous soon enough. (+50) ParkingTheBus will become famous soon enough. (+50) ParkingTheBus will become famous soon enough. (+50) ParkingTheBus will become famous soon enough. (+50) ParkingTheBus will become famous soon enough. (+50) ParkingTheBus will become famous soon enough. (+50) ParkingTheBus will become famous soon enough. (+50) ParkingTheBus will become famous soon enough. (+50) ParkingTheBus will become famous soon enough. (+50) ParkingTheBus will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Fat people should have no rights srs

UltraPoverty is just really nice. (+1000) UltraPoverty is just really nice. (+1000) UltraPoverty is just really nice. (+1000) UltraPoverty is just really nice. (+1000) UltraPoverty is just really nice. (+1000) UltraPoverty is just really nice. (+1000) UltraPoverty is just really nice. (+1000) UltraPoverty is just really nice. (+1000) UltraPoverty is just really nice. (+1000) UltraPoverty is just really nice. (+1000) UltraPoverty is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by E90335i View Post
    The health care system loves this! They want the fat lazy ogres to be unhealthy to they can prescribe drugs and keep them as patients for life.
    I am in healthcare and this is not true.

All doctors, pharmacists, nurses, dentists, etc... will always tell fatties to lose weight.

In other countries, the healthcare pays doctors depending on how few the patient has to come see them.

I hate fatties because they're a drain on the medical system, create inflated demand so that we have to dilute the profession to include PA, dental assistants, etc...

Also, they stink. Prob cause they can't reach to wipe themselves properly.

Its sad how many HBBs we lose because of this fat acceptance

I love to piss of fatties by eating ice cream, fattening things in front of them.... or even just real food like Steak... while they eat their salads and are still fat... srs

It's genetics... I may not have been blessed with many things in life; I got the short end of the stick actually. However, the only good card I was dealt was a high metabolism and not being able to gain weight despite eating ice cream, burgers, steaks etc. Fatties just love to hate on me and I like to troll them by rubbing it in their face.

Originally Posted by UltraPoverty View Post

Its sad how many HBBs we lose because of this fat acceptance
    What makes you think someone who is a HBB or in shape would want to date you or anyone else though?

I'm petite and don't want to date anyone (never want to get married or have kids or have a bf for that matter)...

I like being petite for myself; no man gains anything from it.... or will benefit from it...

You don't "lose" HBB's cause even if they are HBB's doesn't mean they want to date you or anyone else...

Guess is fukcen cheap; it's not an upscale designer btw... it's a cheap mall chain... and for teens... and GUESS runs big on ME... I have NEVER fitted into anything XS from Guess; their dresses fit me like MUMU's.... Ann Taylor is more upscale than Guess...

You want to talk about upscale? Theory is pretty upscale, their pants run around like $300 sometimes... They design suites for petite women... Even their clothes don't fit me. (I would need to have blazers and slacks taulored).
    Well true, it was one of the stores I could think of off the top of my head. I still stand that European brands don't vanity size. Brian bailey usually runs petite too. People who usually buy designer aren't fat, it's generally the stores that cater to the general public that will vanity size for profit, which is the point I was trying to make. But that doesn't mean a size 4 or 6 or 8 is fat. You're tiny which is why it's probably harder to find clothes, I had the same problem with inseams.

SeanP35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeanP35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeanP35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeanP35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeanP35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeanP35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeanP35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeanP35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeanP35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeanP35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeanP35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    What makes you think someone who is a HBB or in shape would want to date you or anyone else though?

I'm petite and don't want to date anyone (never want to get married or have kids or have a bf for that matter)...

I like being petite for myself; no man gains anything from it.... or will benefit from it...

You don't "lose" HBB's cause even if they are HBB's doesn't mean they want to date you or anyone else...
    You are the exception, not the norm.

Jax05 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jax05 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jax05 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jax05 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jax05 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jax05 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jax05 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jax05 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jax05 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jax05 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jax05 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Yes.

aa345 will become famous soon enough. (+50) aa345 will become famous soon enough. (+50) aa345 will become famous soon enough. (+50) aa345 will become famous soon enough. (+50) aa345 will become famous soon enough. (+50) aa345 will become famous soon enough. (+50) aa345 will become famous soon enough. (+50) aa345 will become famous soon enough. (+50) aa345 will become famous soon enough. (+50) aa345 will become famous soon enough. (+50) aa345 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by CrimsonSteel View Post
    Can anyone seriously act surprised? I think it's far more disturbing that INTELLECTUALISM is considered "BAD" in our society, and that trend has been going strong for decades. How many times have you heard people utter the phrase, "I hate reading." Right, I'm sure you hate reading. Say, how many hours a day did you say you spend on ******** again? Dipsh!ts. You just hate reading anything with substance.

BRB, we should have hover cars and free energy by now.
    If you're not learning any facts when you read (just reading for pleasure), then you are wasting your time. Might as well watch Jersey Shore. I spend enough of my time reading textbooks. I haven't touched a fictional novel in over 10 years. I've met enough nerds who have read hundreds of fairytale dragon novels and who really don't know much about the real world to know that reading fiction doesn't make you smarter.

ho_124 is a name known to all. (+5000) ho_124 is a name known to all. (+5000) ho_124 is a name known to all. (+5000) ho_124 is a name known to all. (+5000) ho_124 is a name known to all. (+5000) ho_124 is a name known to all. (+5000) ho_124 is a name known to all. (+5000) ho_124 is a name known to all. (+5000) ho_124 is a name known to all. (+5000) ho_124 is a name known to all. (+5000) ho_124 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    What's disturbing is how we don't think encouraging people to look their best physique wise is a good thing. We are taught in every other aspect of our lives to improve ourselves, education, job wise, being better people/nicer, but when it comes to looking our best which also includes the benefit of being fit and eating healthy, it's not encouraged. It's seen as shallow.

SeanP35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeanP35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeanP35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeanP35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeanP35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeanP35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeanP35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeanP35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeanP35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeanP35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeanP35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by ho_124 View Post
    What's disturbing is how we don't think encouraging people to look their best physique wise is a good thing. We are taught in every other aspect of our lives to improve ourselves, education, job wise, being better people/nicer, but when it comes to looking our best which also includes the benefit of being fit and eating healthy, it's not encouraged. It's seen as shallow.
    I don't ****ing get it. People are ****ed. I'm just sad because I don't like seeing obese people everywhere. It disgusts me. It's not a big deal when I can see they are honestly trying to better themselves, I just hate those who think being obese is adequate. I guess it's the personality in addition to the look of them that bothers me the most.

I love to piss of fatties by eating ice cream, fattening things in front of them.... or even just real food like Steak... while they eat their salads and are still fat... srs

It's genetics... I may not have been blessed with many things in life; I got the short end of the stick actually. However, the only good card I was dealt was a high metabolism and not being able to gain weight despite eating ice cream, burgers, steaks etc. Fatties just love to hate on me and I like to troll them by rubbing it in their face.
    Lmao you actually make me laugh. Metabolism really doesn't make a huge difference in what a person can eat, and honestly, the fat person who can't lose weight eating a salad is probably still eating more than a salad. Anyone who eats just a salad will lose weight.

I'm curious to hear your opinion on "fatties" who have medical conditions. My mom for example was diagnosed with renal failure and before she was put on dialysis she had gained about 80lbs of water weight, making her seem obese to people who didn't know her situation (it was all gone a month after her starting dyalisis)