My back has a smiley face RevengeNerd's Avatar
    RevengeNerd will become famous soon enough. (+50) RevengeNerd will become famous soon enough. (+50) RevengeNerd will become famous soon enough. (+50) RevengeNerd will become famous soon enough. (+50) RevengeNerd will become famous soon enough. (+50) RevengeNerd will become famous soon enough. (+50) RevengeNerd will become famous soon enough. (+50) RevengeNerd will become famous soon enough. (+50) RevengeNerd will become famous soon enough. (+50) RevengeNerd will become famous soon enough. (+50) RevengeNerd will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Worked out three times today, each one hour long.

Not by choice.

I did MY workout this working. Went to college and they said we have to do aqua aerobics for an hour and then 1 hour exercise at the college gym after that FML.

They really worked us hard, did Upperbody the morning, aqua aerobics was full body but focused more on core strength and the 1 hour exercise was legs, I refused to do anything else.

Was this detrimental? I have heard very bad things about working out twice a day and three times... Damn.

Not to mention I'm a beginner I am going to be dead tomorrow. With DOMS

5TR0NGMAN is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) 5TR0NGMAN is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) 5TR0NGMAN is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) 5TR0NGMAN is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) 5TR0NGMAN is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) 5TR0NGMAN is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) 5TR0NGMAN is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) 5TR0NGMAN is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) 5TR0NGMAN is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) 5TR0NGMAN is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) 5TR0NGMAN is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    If its just the once then don't worry about it, just get some rest and try not to do it again or you will most probably injure your self if you do a full week of training.

Drink plenty of water and have 10 grams of L-glutamine (two doses of 5) at some point to help you with recovery. Eat.

keys_10 is just really nice. (+1000) keys_10 is just really nice. (+1000) keys_10 is just really nice. (+1000) keys_10 is just really nice. (+1000) keys_10 is just really nice. (+1000) keys_10 is just really nice. (+1000) keys_10 is just really nice. (+1000) keys_10 is just really nice. (+1000) keys_10 is just really nice. (+1000) keys_10 is just really nice. (+1000) keys_10 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Nope you'll be fine. Time to eat, rest & recover now.

shogun91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I wouldn't worry about it too much if it's just a one time thing but in future look at your classes and plan your workouts around them so they are not colliding.

KingRat79 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KingRat79 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KingRat79 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KingRat79 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KingRat79 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KingRat79 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KingRat79 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KingRat79 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KingRat79 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KingRat79 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KingRat79 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    As a one off, you will be fine, just rest and drink lots of water. If you were doing this every day you may run in to problems.

My back has a smiley face RevengeNerd's Avatar
    RevengeNerd will become famous soon enough. (+50) RevengeNerd will become famous soon enough. (+50) RevengeNerd will become famous soon enough. (+50) RevengeNerd will become famous soon enough. (+50) RevengeNerd will become famous soon enough. (+50) RevengeNerd will become famous soon enough. (+50) RevengeNerd will become famous soon enough. (+50) RevengeNerd will become famous soon enough. (+50) RevengeNerd will become famous soon enough. (+50) RevengeNerd will become famous soon enough. (+50) RevengeNerd will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Awesome thanks guys.

sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    at your age and relative novice experience, i wouldn't worry about it at all.
    Powerlifter convert. Follow on instagram Sharpie_bendingbarbells

Most recent comp lifts: 405/305/475