rajeshcom has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up Body Proportions - Excercises help?

Hi ppl,

I have had a long lay off due to a torn ligament in the shoulders and over the months I have gone completely out of shape. Not that I was particularly muscular but still had a decent shape.

My work involves long hours in front of the computer and very less moving about which explains the shape I am in.

Would like to welcome feedback/suggestions on my body's proportions or lack of it. I think I am very top heavy and my posture looks slouched and when I pull my shoulders back it looks exaggerated/booby.

Experts, please pitch in with dietary suggestions and exercises given my body shape ie. which areas I need to work on.

Cheers
    Attached Images

rudkeja has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    My advice would be not to focus on getting more proportional but just lift. Think about the proportions after you are in a shape you're happy with.

n4s is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) n4s is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) n4s is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) n4s is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) n4s is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) n4s is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) n4s is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) n4s is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) n4s is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) n4s is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) n4s is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by rudkeja View Post
    My advice would be not to focus on getting more proportional but just lift. Think about the proportions after you are in a shape you're happy with.
    This. You can't get in proportion if you don't have enough LBM. Start eating right and lift heavy. Once you've enough muscle, start working on proportion

SugarFree1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SugarFree1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SugarFree1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SugarFree1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SugarFree1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SugarFree1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SugarFree1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SugarFree1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SugarFree1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SugarFree1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SugarFree1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I would concentrate on leaning out first. You have a high body fat. Getting lean will help show what muscle is under there and play a part in helping you build back up from that point. II would suggest going and getting an accurate body fat assesment to find out where exactly you are at.