BradleySaint has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Cool What Happens To Belly Stretch Marks When You Lose The Weight?

Heya,

Question here for any bro's who have lost a lot of weight, but started with bad/purple stretch marks on their belly;

Wondering what happens to these stretch marks when the weight goes? Does your belly tighten up and the stretch marks remain how they were previously? Do they fade to silver? How noticeable are they once you're ripped?

Anyone brave enough to share pics would be super appreciated.

Thanks,
    BSt

vamp9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vamp9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vamp9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vamp9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vamp9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vamp9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vamp9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vamp9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vamp9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vamp9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vamp9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by BradleySaint View Post
    Heya,

Question here for any bro's who have lost a lot of weight, but started with bad/purple stretch marks on their belly;

Wondering what happens to these stretch marks when the weight goes? Does your belly tighten up and the stretch marks remain how they were previously? Do they fade to silver? How noticeable are they once you're ripped?

Thanks,
    BSt
    Back in high school I lost a good 7kg and ended up with a lot of stretch marks on my sides, upper back, and arms. I purchased a few different creams and while they did lessen the appearance slightly you can still see them.
    My Cut

Week 1 (2/19): 109.8 kg
    Week 2 (2/26): 108.4 kg
    Week 3 (3/5): 107.3 kg
    Week 4 (3/12): 107.3 kg
    Week 5 (3/19): 106.0 kg
    Week 6 (3/25): 106.1 kg
    Week 7 (4/1): 105.1 kg
    Week 8 (4/8): TBD

bunnybunny is on a distinguished road. (+10) bunnybunny is on a distinguished road. (+10) bunnybunny is on a distinguished road. (+10) bunnybunny is on a distinguished road. (+10) bunnybunny is on a distinguished road. (+10) bunnybunny is on a distinguished road. (+10) bunnybunny is on a distinguished road. (+10) bunnybunny is on a distinguished road. (+10) bunnybunny is on a distinguished road. (+10) bunnybunny is on a distinguished road. (+10) bunnybunny is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by BradleySaint View Post
    Heya,

Thanks,
    BSt

I was 188lbs, with NO muscle mass, and 5'5 (opiate addiction 5 years and 4000cal per day icecream-soda diet hahahah). I shrunk down to 107lbs in a rather unhealthy way of not eating/purging when I got clean. Now I've started lifting at have hit about 133lbs @15% body fat. So far pretty much nothing has changed with my stretch marks other than the color change. The damaged skin is damaged and there really isn't anything that can be done about it. Skin is an organ and many people forget that just like most organ damage, it's irreversible. My stretch marks aren't really silver yet but a light pink and much less noticeable.

I've also started covering my body in tattoos and have 18 right now. I think of my stretch marks like a tattoo. They are a physical symbol of the change I've made. I wear them with huge ****ing pride and they are the only part of my body excluding my face that I don't plan on tattooing. I want to have a ripped body and let people see my stretch marks so I can tell them my story of becoming a new man physically. Unless you are trying to be a pro body builder, I really wouldn't worry about it. A LOT of people have them especially woman. With all the disgusting obesity in the United States, you should be proud of your stretch marks. They are nothing but battle scares from becoming a champion.

Winfamy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Winfamy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Winfamy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Winfamy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Winfamy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Winfamy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Winfamy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Winfamy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Winfamy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Winfamy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Winfamy is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Stretch marks are, for all intents and purposes, scars. Scar tissue unfortunately does not heal. They will eventually fade a bit, but unless you have them surgically removed you'll have to live with them.

I once saw the stretch marks I have as a really bad thing, but with time I learned to look at them as the memory of what I used to be and a reminder of what I should do to avoid ever becoming that person again. I'm actually proud of them these days

bunnybunny is on a distinguished road. (+10) bunnybunny is on a distinguished road. (+10) bunnybunny is on a distinguished road. (+10) bunnybunny is on a distinguished road. (+10) bunnybunny is on a distinguished road. (+10) bunnybunny is on a distinguished road. (+10) bunnybunny is on a distinguished road. (+10) bunnybunny is on a distinguished road. (+10) bunnybunny is on a distinguished road. (+10) bunnybunny is on a distinguished road. (+10) bunnybunny is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    The only really defeating thing I am finding with stretch marks is that it makes my visual progress look slower I think. The looser skin means I have to get much leaner and much more muscle before my skin gets tighter or it looks like i've lost fat, but I'm talking about 2lb fat changes not 8lb-10lb.

BradleySaint has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Thanks for the replies folks.

I think this is going to be the hardest part of the transformation for me. The battle scars of 5 years of excessive partying, binge drinking, junk food and general bodily abuse!

Will reassess again once ripped

Cheers
    BSt