El Elyon is just really nice. (+1000) El Elyon is just really nice. (+1000) El Elyon is just really nice. (+1000) El Elyon is just really nice. (+1000) El Elyon is just really nice. (+1000) El Elyon is just really nice. (+1000) El Elyon is just really nice. (+1000) El Elyon is just really nice. (+1000) El Elyon is just really nice. (+1000) El Elyon is just really nice. (+1000) El Elyon is just really nice. (+1000)

Personal Training on a Cruise Ship

Hey guys.

Do any of you have any experience working on a cruise ship as a PT or know someone who has done it?

I qualify in 5 months and seems like a good idea to do for Summer next year. Or maybe even longer.

I'm going to guess you're more of a Gym Instructor than a PT and you get an hourly rate. Any ideas?

Thanks in advance!
    Firefighter crew
    Golf crew
    Sim Racing crew
    5ft10 Tall Manlet crew.

trainerfactory has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by El Elyon View Post
    Hey guys.

Do any of you have any experience working on a cruise ship as a PT or know someone who has done it?

I qualify in 5 months and seems like a good idea to do for Summer next year. Or maybe even longer.

I'm going to guess you're more of a Gym Instructor than a PT and you get an hourly rate. Any ideas?

Thanks in advance!
    Tough market, but doing bootcamp classes and like would be great!
    #1 Personal trainer community online for fitness professionals
    http://www.Trainerfactory.com

regl8r is a name known to all. (+5000) regl8r is a name known to all. (+5000) regl8r is a name known to all. (+5000) regl8r is a name known to all. (+5000) regl8r is a name known to all. (+5000) regl8r is a name known to all. (+5000) regl8r is a name known to all. (+5000) regl8r is a name known to all. (+5000) regl8r is a name known to all. (+5000) regl8r is a name known to all. (+5000) regl8r is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Everything I've heard about working on a cruise ship sounds awful.

Steiner does hiring for most ships, one month no paid training in UK, you have to pay for flight over and room and board. Restricted to employee part of ship.

Make like 2500 a month working like 60+ hr a week. They are offshore so do not adhere to typical pay regulations.

Plus side is you get to travel alot

daand has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) daand has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) daand has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) daand has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) daand has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) daand has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) daand has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) daand has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) daand has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) daand has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) daand has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

http://cruiseship-personaltrainer.com

I've worked on a cruiseship for more than 8 months as pt.. Money can be very good though, depend on how good you are. Sales is a big part of your job. Trainin is actually 3 weeks officially (might get longer indeed). I've written my experiences down at - cruiseship-personaltrainer.com