I am a graduate. (Different degrees here, I'm an MBBS, same as the European system, different from the US system, I would be the US equivalent of a General Practitioner) Took a break from work for a few months because I am peppering for an exam. Looking to generate some mealy income while I am at home.
I could :
- Give advice on symptoms, make a differential diagnosis
- Give advice on drugs, possible side effects, alternatives
- Write articles on anything health related really
- Interpret and advice on lab reports- Haematology, Biochemistry, Pathology, Histology, Microbiology reports, ECGs etc
- I have a dermatologist and an Internal Medicine specialist in the family so I can consult them if needed
Any miscer willing to team up (have me write articles for their website or something) or have any other ideas on where to provide my services?
I did create a gig on fiverr a while back, and I do get a couple gigs every other day, but it's erratic and I have no idea how to advertise it.