raventaz13 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) raventaz13 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) raventaz13 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) raventaz13 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) raventaz13 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) raventaz13 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) raventaz13 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) raventaz13 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) raventaz13 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) raventaz13 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) raventaz13 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Unhappy I Need Help!!!!! Please Help Me

alright peoples i am a HARDGAINER and i wanna know what i have to do to gain muscles please help!!!!!!!!!! ive been training for quite a while and i havent seened much improvement please help tell me what i have to do to build muscles

Juggernaut has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Juggernaut has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Juggernaut has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Juggernaut has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Juggernaut has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Juggernaut has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Juggernaut has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Juggernaut has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Juggernaut has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Juggernaut has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Juggernaut has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    eat non stop, its super hard for us though, just stick with it, you're probably not done growing yet.
    the jakes on you.

Dorian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Let's have some info like how old are you and what is your training like... What kind of diet are you on?? etc... we can't really help unless we have something to look at to get a idea. If in doubt then read some of my articles explaining most of this already I am sure you will get the info you seek there.

raventaz13 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) raventaz13 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) raventaz13 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) raventaz13 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) raventaz13 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) raventaz13 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) raventaz13 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) raventaz13 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) raventaz13 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) raventaz13 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) raventaz13 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    well on
    mondays i do
    shoulders
    traps
    neck

military press 3 sets
    front and side lateral raise 3 sets each
    bb and db shrugs 3 sets each
    and neck rolls

tuesday
    i do abs
    and a 30 min jog(cardio)

wednesday
    legs
    squats 3 sets
    dead lifts 3 sets
    and hack squats 3 sets
    calf raises

thursday
    biceps
    forearm
    back

standing db curls 3 sets
    standing bb curls 3 sets
    pull ups 3 sets
    db wrist curls
    bb wrist curls
    lat pulldown going back 4 sets

friday
    chest
    triceps

bb bench press incline decline and flat 3 sets each
    pulley pushdown

sat and sun break

Telly is just really nice. (+1000) Telly is just really nice. (+1000) Telly is just really nice. (+1000) Telly is just really nice. (+1000) Telly is just really nice. (+1000) Telly is just really nice. (+1000) Telly is just really nice. (+1000) Telly is just really nice. (+1000) Telly is just really nice. (+1000) Telly is just really nice. (+1000) Telly is just really nice. (+1000)
    Raventaz,

I'm a fellow hardgainer. It's not easy, but you have to persist. You must realise that it will take you a bit longer, but if like me, you have the advantage of looking lean all year round. There are plenty on these boards that would kill to look lean all year round without having to diet. Grass is always greener..........

Anyway, here are a few tips that may help.

Replace dumbell front raises with dumbell presses. Front raises are an isolation exercise. You want to build mass right? You don't need to do both versions of the shrug, just do one or the other.

Leg day looks alright, but include hamstring curls. Hamstrings are an important muscle to work. I assume you are doing regular deadlifts, not stiff legs? If you are doing regular deadlifts, do them after your hack squats. Get your quad work out of the way first.

Split your back and bicep workouts. Ie, Do back and triceps and chest and biceps.

For back, keep doing pullups. You must do barbell rows or t-bar rows (or both) for back mass. I wouldn't worry about pulldowns for now.

Triceps: Pushdowns are ok but include close grip bench as well for packing on mass.

Chest: Do inclines first, then flat and decline

Bicep workout looks alright.

Do you really need to work forearms. Forearms get plenty of stimulation from other exercises.

Buy yourself a powder high in carbs in order to pack on calories and body mass. If you are like me, you don't have to worry about getting fat because you have a high metabolism, so bump up the calories. Most of all be patient, because when you do start putting on muscle you're going to look sharper than 80% of people out there. Good luck

HIT is best is on a distinguished road. (+10) HIT is best is on a distinguished road. (+10) HIT is best is on a distinguished road. (+10) HIT is best is on a distinguished road. (+10) HIT is best is on a distinguished road. (+10) HIT is best is on a distinguished road. (+10) HIT is best is on a distinguished road. (+10) HIT is best is on a distinguished road. (+10) HIT is best is on a distinguished road. (+10) HIT is best is on a distinguished road. (+10) HIT is best is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Raventaz

Please see:

www.hardgainer.com

There are two books in particular which they sell there - Beyond Brawn (second edition) and The Insider's Tell All Handbook on Weight Training Technique (second edition). I have found these two books enourmously helpful in my bodybuilding career. As an archetypical hard gainer I appreciate the frustration you must be facing. PERSIST!

Peace
    My progress goes up and down more frequently than a whore at work, but I still love to lift.