jaliu has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jaliu has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jaliu has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jaliu has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jaliu has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jaliu has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jaliu has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jaliu has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jaliu has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jaliu has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jaliu has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

What's the diet on off-days?

Been reading a lot about nutrition and proper diet, however, I was wondering how a day's diet might change on an off day from a workout? Assuming on a workout day I get ~3500 calories, do I need to get those same amount of calories on off days, or perhaps adjust the macro profile do cater to the resting state? Thanks.

chevro1et is just really nice. (+1000) chevro1et is just really nice. (+1000) chevro1et is just really nice. (+1000) chevro1et is just really nice. (+1000) chevro1et is just really nice. (+1000) chevro1et is just really nice. (+1000) chevro1et is just really nice. (+1000) chevro1et is just really nice. (+1000) chevro1et is just really nice. (+1000) chevro1et is just really nice. (+1000) chevro1et is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by jaliu View Post
    Been reading a lot about nutrition and proper diet, however, I was wondering how a day's diet might change on an off day from a workout? Assuming on a workout day I get ~3500 calories, do I need to get those same amount of calories on off days, or perhaps adjust the macro profile do cater to the resting state? Thanks.
    It's the same as training days. Your body doesn't operate on a 24 hour cycle. We count macros on a daily basis as a form of convenience. Think in terms of weekly macros, not just daily counts.