milford13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) milford13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) milford13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) milford13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) milford13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) milford13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) milford13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) milford13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) milford13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) milford13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) milford13 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Supplement Suggestions for a Newbie working towards weightloss

Hey guys, I need some advice directed towards my goals and situation.

I currently weight about 330 lbs, am 6,2", 24 years old. I have been working out for the past few weeks doing a half hour of cardio and then hitting the weights. I have taken the suggestion of many people here and fixed my diet before getting into supplements. I have been taking Protein Shakes when I have trouble meeting my Macro and a Pre- Workout booster which I got from my gym buddy.

I want to know if adding creatine or amino acids to my diet would help me in losing weight/ building muscle mass. I know creatine helps cells retain water which helps in muscle repair and recovery, as creatine aids in getting protein into your muscles more.

I am not one to jump on supplement just because what I hear, I would like your opinions as to what would benefit me and what to stay away from.

thanks in advance

ericdose is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ericdose is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ericdose is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ericdose is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ericdose is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ericdose is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ericdose is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ericdose is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ericdose is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ericdose is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ericdose is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    With only a few weeks into working out, I'd continue to focus on diet, training, and rest as you stated. I'd really only suggest protein,multi and fish oil. Protein try to get 1.5-2g per lb of bodyweight. If you're trying to lose weight, I wouldn't worry about creatine. If you do use creatine, take about 3-5g day. Preworkouts are great, just be sure to cycle them so you don't become to reliant on them/build up a tolerance to the stims.
    Paternus Deus, Humana Fraternitas