MikeDiesed is a name known to all. (+5000) MikeDiesed is a name known to all. (+5000) MikeDiesed is a name known to all. (+5000) MikeDiesed is a name known to all. (+5000) MikeDiesed is a name known to all. (+5000) MikeDiesed is a name known to all. (+5000) MikeDiesed is a name known to all. (+5000) MikeDiesed is a name known to all. (+5000) MikeDiesed is a name known to all. (+5000) MikeDiesed is a name known to all. (+5000) MikeDiesed is a name known to all. (+5000)

question about CPR programs to take for NASM cert

So I need to do my CPR program, and not entirely sure what program I need/ is best.

I've looked on the Canadian Red Cross site for programs available, but there are always a bunch of levels of cpr courses, and im not sure entirely what the bare necessities are that I need so I can finish my cert and start PTing.

Want to get this done in the coming days, as quickly and cheaply as possible.

Thank you

GriffOGriff has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by MikeDiesed View Post
    So I need to do my CPR program, and not entirely sure what program I need/ is best.

I've looked on the Canadian Red Cross site for programs available, but there are always a bunch of levels of cpr courses, and im not sure entirely what the bare necessities are that I need so I can finish my cert and start PTing.

Want to get this done in the coming days, as quickly and cheaply as possible.

Thank you
    All you need is adult ONLY cpr and aed. Did my class for $25 from a private instructor at their house.

Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000)
    AHA or ARC
    To succeed at doing what you love, you often must do many things you hate.