Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    BurrowedLurker will become famous soon enough. (+50) BurrowedLurker will become famous soon enough. (+50) BurrowedLurker will become famous soon enough. (+50) BurrowedLurker will become famous soon enough. (+50) BurrowedLurker will become famous soon enough. (+50) BurrowedLurker will become famous soon enough. (+50) BurrowedLurker will become famous soon enough. (+50) BurrowedLurker will become famous soon enough. (+50) BurrowedLurker will become famous soon enough. (+50) BurrowedLurker will become famous soon enough. (+50) BurrowedLurker will become famous soon enough. (+50)

There is a decision I regret very much in life... (srs thread)

Back when I was still aesthetic and social, I wanted to ask a female out.
    This female was interested in me, to the point where she was talking about marriage (Yes, crazy)...
    ...Back in high school.

...Sadly I ignored my gut for some reason because I was a foolish dumb arse.

...By the time I manned up and decided to ask her out over the phone it was too late since the bish was leaving to another city.

...I've been told to remind her when ever I dropped by LA.

...The only reason I am cutting right now is because of her, srs.

...I have been reading her tumblr over the years and she has degraded into an anorexic whore that uses men (claims about never having a boyfriend, despite all the hook ups the bish posts on tumblr...) and meth and other drugs....

...LA corrupted her

...But I still love her since I remember her as an A student who showed me more interest than anyone else.

...7 Year oneitis now.

Wish I could go back in time and ask her out to a V-day dance or something.
    What bothers me everyday is the fact that she constantly writes about the lack of romance and the fact that she is still looking for a boyfriend...

...Despite the fact that she was obsessing about getting married and taking my last name and ****...

What do misc?

For some reason I can never forget her, for if I WOULD HAVE JUST ASKED THE BISH OUT I WOULD NEVER HAVE JOINED THE FA CREW...

Answertolife is on a distinguished road. (+10) Answertolife is on a distinguished road. (+10) Answertolife is on a distinguished road. (+10) Answertolife is on a distinguished road. (+10) Answertolife is on a distinguished road. (+10) Answertolife is on a distinguished road. (+10) Answertolife is on a distinguished road. (+10) Answertolife is on a distinguished road. (+10) Answertolife is on a distinguished road. (+10) Answertolife is on a distinguished road. (+10) Answertolife is on a distinguished road. (+10)

BurrowedLurker will become famous soon enough. (+50) BurrowedLurker will become famous soon enough. (+50) BurrowedLurker will become famous soon enough. (+50) BurrowedLurker will become famous soon enough. (+50) BurrowedLurker will become famous soon enough. (+50) BurrowedLurker will become famous soon enough. (+50) BurrowedLurker will become famous soon enough. (+50) BurrowedLurker will become famous soon enough. (+50) BurrowedLurker will become famous soon enough. (+50) BurrowedLurker will become famous soon enough. (+50) BurrowedLurker will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I was attending gym at around this time. If this didn't happen I would've kept on lifting...

Registered User bodyarmorbently's Avatar
    bodyarmorbently is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bodyarmorbently is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bodyarmorbently is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bodyarmorbently is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bodyarmorbently is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bodyarmorbently is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bodyarmorbently is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bodyarmorbently is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bodyarmorbently is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bodyarmorbently is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bodyarmorbently is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    ok.

but srs, move the fuk on
    *SoClose*

Tye15 is a name known to all. (+5000) Tye15 is a name known to all. (+5000) Tye15 is a name known to all. (+5000) Tye15 is a name known to all. (+5000) Tye15 is a name known to all. (+5000) Tye15 is a name known to all. (+5000) Tye15 is a name known to all. (+5000) Tye15 is a name known to all. (+5000) Tye15 is a name known to all. (+5000) Tye15 is a name known to all. (+5000) Tye15 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    It's a oneitis...We all have been there..Do what most of us do..get aesthetic as fuark and acquire females & currency to forget about said oneitis.
    Bodybuilding has improved my life but it has also taken a lot away from me. Always remember balance & never turn down a memory.

Zbrah17 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Zbrah17 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Zbrah17 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Zbrah17 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Zbrah17 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Zbrah17 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Zbrah17 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Zbrah17 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Zbrah17 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Zbrah17 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Zbrah17 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Stop crying and fist yourself
    - bulldog

ManiacApple is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ManiacApple is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ManiacApple is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ManiacApple is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ManiacApple is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ManiacApple is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ManiacApple is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ManiacApple is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ManiacApple is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ManiacApple is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ManiacApple is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I didn't even take the time to read your post but I've seen your other ones and I can only assume that it would disgust me. I'm fukkin tired of seeing your sht posts. You seriously need to be banned. Everything about you disgusts me you fat nasty pathetic loser. Diet, lift, get off your computer. Quit whining like a little bich.

VeinyPenor is just really nice. (+1000) VeinyPenor is just really nice. (+1000) VeinyPenor is just really nice. (+1000) VeinyPenor is just really nice. (+1000) VeinyPenor is just really nice. (+1000) VeinyPenor is just really nice. (+1000) VeinyPenor is just really nice. (+1000) VeinyPenor is just really nice. (+1000) VeinyPenor is just really nice. (+1000) VeinyPenor is just really nice. (+1000) VeinyPenor is just really nice. (+1000)
    you sure she isnt the reason you kept eating and eating

and eating

Originally Posted by Tye15 View Post
    It's a oneitis...We all have been there..Do what most of us do..get aesthetic as fuark and acquire females & currency to forget about said oneitis.
    Originally Posted by bodyarmorbently View Post
    ok.

but srs, move the fuk on

...I can't. I can't move on.

No matter how hard I try to go without thinking about her, the female keeps appearing in my dreams, and then I remember. No matter how long I go without looking at her ******** and tumblr, I always come back.

One time I even wrote a sappy love letter, about two years ago...
    ...You know what she did?

She told me it's the sweetest thing anyone has ever told her and how she can't wait to see me again and ****. She told me thank you and how it brightened up her day and ****, despite all the attention she gets on her online blog. And this was TWO YEARS AFTER I ASKED HER OUT FOUR YEARS AGO. Bish printed the letter up and put it in her room.

Can YOU ****ING IMAGINE HOW HARD THIS **** IS TO GET OVER, ESPECIALLY FOR AN FA?

I wish I could get over her man. I can go months without thinking a thought about her. But the thought keeps returning, despite it being very unrealistic that I will ever see her again.

Originally Posted by VeinyPenor View Post
    you sure she isnt the reason you kept eating and eating and eating
    I will be one hundred percent honest, that is the sole reason why I got fat, depressed, and anti-social.

creativewriting has a spectacular aura about. (+250) creativewriting has a spectacular aura about. (+250) creativewriting has a spectacular aura about. (+250) creativewriting has a spectacular aura about. (+250) creativewriting has a spectacular aura about. (+250) creativewriting has a spectacular aura about. (+250) creativewriting has a spectacular aura about. (+250) creativewriting has a spectacular aura about. (+250) creativewriting has a spectacular aura about. (+250) creativewriting has a spectacular aura about. (+250) creativewriting has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by BurrowedLurker View Post
    I will be one hundred percent honest, that is the sole reason why I got fat, depressed, and anti-social.
    no it isn't, it's simply an excuse you use to try to justify your fat****tedness. keep on lifting and get dem aesthetics cuz

Originally Posted by ManiacApple View Post
    I didn't even take the time to read your post but I've seen your other ones and I can only assume that it would disgust me. I'm fukkin tired of seeing your sht posts. You seriously need to be banned. Everything about you disgusts me you fat nasty pathetic loser. Diet, lift, get off your computer. Quit whining like a little bich.
    I've been banned before. I am dieting and lifting, srs.

...I have literally NOBODY in life that I can talk to, so I whine on the misc.

AirJordanB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AirJordanB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AirJordanB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AirJordanB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AirJordanB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AirJordanB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AirJordanB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AirJordanB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AirJordanB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AirJordanB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AirJordanB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Never dated...
    7 year oneitis...
    Live in different cities...
    Loves her...

You don't love her. You don't know what love is. You're so FA that you've latched onto the memory of a girl you knew in high school. Please, OP, do the following:
    1. Get off the internet
    2. Start living

aesthetics24 is a name known to all. (+5000) aesthetics24 is a name known to all. (+5000) aesthetics24 is a name known to all. (+5000) aesthetics24 is a name known to all. (+5000) aesthetics24 is a name known to all. (+5000) aesthetics24 is a name known to all. (+5000) aesthetics24 is a name known to all. (+5000) aesthetics24 is a name known to all. (+5000) aesthetics24 is a name known to all. (+5000) aesthetics24 is a name known to all. (+5000) aesthetics24 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    lets be honest you were never aesthetic

Originally Posted by creativewriting View Post
    no it isn't, it's simply an excuse you use to try to justify your fat****tedness. keep on lifting and get dem aesthetics cuz
    You're right brah. No excuse.

Originally Posted by AirJordanB View Post
    Never dated...
    7 year oneitis...
    Loves her...

BRO, SHE WAS THE FIRST FEMALE THAT I HAVE EVER ASKED OUT. SHE IS ALSO THE ONLY BISH THAT ACCEPTED.

...All I need to do is get my arse to LA, but that ain't happening any time soon.

MegaPapizz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MegaPapizz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MegaPapizz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MegaPapizz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MegaPapizz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MegaPapizz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MegaPapizz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MegaPapizz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MegaPapizz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MegaPapizz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MegaPapizz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Cutting for love 2013.

Originally Posted by aesthetics24 View Post
    lets be honest you were never aesthetic
    I was very aesthetic, dead srs.

Cheek bones and all.

MotherOfGod will become famous soon enough. (+50) MotherOfGod will become famous soon enough. (+50) MotherOfGod will become famous soon enough. (+50) MotherOfGod will become famous soon enough. (+50) MotherOfGod will become famous soon enough. (+50) MotherOfGod will become famous soon enough. (+50) MotherOfGod will become famous soon enough. (+50) MotherOfGod will become famous soon enough. (+50) MotherOfGod will become famous soon enough. (+50) MotherOfGod will become famous soon enough. (+50) MotherOfGod will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by AirJordanB View Post
    Never dated...
    7 year oneitis...
    Loves her...
    I think he loves her for who she was to him at the time. Were they to meet now would probably be different (but I guess you don't know for sure until you try).

OP we all have things we wish we did. Every person does. Like I've told you before though, you're a man and your duty to yourself, me, and every other human being is to move forward.

Keep up the good work, I know you're doing your best. Appreciate the openness of your posts.
    I'm your bro, bro

Thereddeath is just really nice. (+1000) Thereddeath is just really nice. (+1000) Thereddeath is just really nice. (+1000) Thereddeath is just really nice. (+1000) Thereddeath is just really nice. (+1000) Thereddeath is just really nice. (+1000) Thereddeath is just really nice. (+1000) Thereddeath is just really nice. (+1000) Thereddeath is just really nice. (+1000) Thereddeath is just really nice. (+1000) Thereddeath is just really nice. (+1000)
    I was very aesthetic, dead srs.

Cheek bones and all.
    Gonna need pictures.

Negbro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Negbro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Negbro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Negbro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Negbro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Negbro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Negbro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Negbro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Negbro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Negbro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Negbro is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    The biggest regret you should have is being a fat ass. Start lifting bro, the more girls you meet the more you realize each are cute and ****able in their own way

MrVolquez will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrVolquez will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrVolquez will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrVolquez will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrVolquez will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrVolquez will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrVolquez will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrVolquez will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrVolquez will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrVolquez will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrVolquez will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Clifs

Originally Posted by Thereddeath View Post
    Gonna need pictures.
    All pics of me are at my parents house, and my parents house is 8 hours away, and my parents hate me.

You'll get pics when I finish with my cut, srs.

HouseBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HouseBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HouseBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HouseBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HouseBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HouseBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HouseBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HouseBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HouseBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HouseBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HouseBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Forget about her OP. The fact that you're dwelling on the past is destroying who you are now. Disregard your past, what's happened has happened. Time to start living in the now and making your future self much better than you are now.

Adrogeus is a name known to all. (+5000) Adrogeus is a name known to all. (+5000) Adrogeus is a name known to all. (+5000) Adrogeus is a name known to all. (+5000) Adrogeus is a name known to all. (+5000) Adrogeus is a name known to all. (+5000) Adrogeus is a name known to all. (+5000) Adrogeus is a name known to all. (+5000) Adrogeus is a name known to all. (+5000) Adrogeus is a name known to all. (+5000) Adrogeus is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Here's what you do OP. You convince her to be a nun. That way, she's no longer a drug using degenerate, but you also know that you could never possibly have her and move on.

OP you could also try and meet her. I met up with my high school oneitis of 3 years recently and it seriously killed any attraction I had for her. She became one of those feminazis who wanted to talk about "rape culture", "slut shaming" and I seriously think hates men. No thanks jeff!

Registered User DanceMasterJosh's Avatar
    DanceMasterJosh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DanceMasterJosh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DanceMasterJosh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DanceMasterJosh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DanceMasterJosh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DanceMasterJosh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DanceMasterJosh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DanceMasterJosh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DanceMasterJosh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DanceMasterJosh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DanceMasterJosh has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    you want a whaaburger and some french cries?

danielaq12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) danielaq12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) danielaq12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) danielaq12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) danielaq12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) danielaq12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) danielaq12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) danielaq12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) danielaq12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) danielaq12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) danielaq12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Back when I was still aesthetic and social
    o..

Registered Jimmy Rustler Fortitudo's Avatar
    Fortitudo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fortitudo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fortitudo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fortitudo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fortitudo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fortitudo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fortitudo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fortitudo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fortitudo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fortitudo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fortitudo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by MrVolquez View Post
    Clifs
    OP is a *******.

AboveAverage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AboveAverage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AboveAverage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AboveAverage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AboveAverage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AboveAverage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AboveAverage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AboveAverage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AboveAverage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AboveAverage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AboveAverage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    **** men been negging you ****s left and right tonight for lack of pics

Jiwa is just really nice. (+1000) Jiwa is just really nice. (+1000) Jiwa is just really nice. (+1000) Jiwa is just really nice. (+1000) Jiwa is just really nice. (+1000) Jiwa is just really nice. (+1000) Jiwa is just really nice. (+1000) Jiwa is just really nice. (+1000) Jiwa is just really nice. (+1000) Jiwa is just really nice. (+1000) Jiwa is just really nice. (+1000)
    Rather than sit here and brood on something you didn't do and can't change, focus on what you can learn from it and don't make the same mistake again. Move on. Live in the present rather than in the past... you are only wasting even more of your current time thinking about your negative memories in your past.. seriously. What if, what if, dont think about it. Just do what you can and find peace with yourself. Meditate. Keep hustlin cuz