Closed Thread
    USABadass is on a distinguished road. (+10) USABadass is on a distinguished road. (+10) USABadass is on a distinguished road. (+10) USABadass is on a distinguished road. (+10) USABadass is on a distinguished road. (+10) USABadass is on a distinguished road. (+10) USABadass is on a distinguished road. (+10) USABadass is on a distinguished road. (+10) USABadass is on a distinguished road. (+10) USABadass is on a distinguished road. (+10) USABadass is on a distinguished road. (+10)

How common is it for women to have intercourse with dogs?

Lately I have been seeing many news stories about women having sex with their dogs. Also, there are various blogs/forums informing women on how to have sex with their dog, the "knot" etc.

Here are a few news stories and "guides":

http://www.examiner.com/article/woma...nd-photographs

http://www.kristensboard.com/forums/...ic=3452.0;wap2

1 - Intercourse with Dogs: Receiving (Vaginal and Anal)

(A) General Discussion

Most male dogs are more than happy to mount you and **** you silly. Some are less enthusiastic than others. There are dangers to being mounted by a male dog though.

First, one must understand the anatomy of the male canine reproductive system. A dog's penis is unlike that of a human. The appearance, texture and sensitivity are much different. Working from the tip back, the end of a dog's penis is somewhat blunt with a slight angle. It typically swells to its greatest shaft width along the first 2/5 then gradually tapers until you reach the bulb at the base of the exposed, unsheathed penis.

The bulb, (bulbous glandis) is a large swelling at the base of the penis which consummates the tie between a bitch and a male during sex. On a black lab, it's normally about 3 to 3.5 inches wide, or about 7 to 8 inches in circumference…A pretty good handful for most of us. If you're going to have sex with a male dog, the bulb and the Os Penis are your main concerns. The Os Penis is a bone inside the shaft of a dog's penis.

If he gets overly excited and starts thrusting wildly, you could get jabbed in the wrong places with it. This is more likely to occur during anal intercourse than vaginal, but be aware that unprepared vaginal intercourse with an overeager dog can result in lesions, tears, and painful bruising to the vaginal wall. Same thing with anal sex, except the results can be even worse due to the increased likelihood of bacterial infection.

I don't have any female friends so I can't really figure this out. To those brahs who have female friends, or FEMALE MISCERS out there - how common is this? Can I get a number here? Do 50% of women have sex with dogs, what is the numbers?

I think this might be a reason why there are so many FAs. Women are too busy banging their dogs.