stevenjamesvick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stevenjamesvick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stevenjamesvick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stevenjamesvick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stevenjamesvick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stevenjamesvick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stevenjamesvick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stevenjamesvick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stevenjamesvick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stevenjamesvick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stevenjamesvick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Question Is this a healthy motivation?

Alright, we all have our ways of activating God Mode when we're pumping iron. Most of us use music or something of the sort, but my brother taught me a bit differently, but isn't around to help anymore, and I'm looking for an alternative, and opinions on his technique.

Basically, he liked to get really up-close and personal- directly in my face and try his hardest to piss me off. We've fought before, and I know I'm no match for him, so we both know that I wouldn't let my temper make me do something stupid, but it was perfect for turning me into that monster I needed to be in the gym.

There would actually be times that he would push me, poke me, or slap my head. I've never had a better workout than one where he did this to me. It seemed that anger was my absolute best performance enhancer. So, here's the question.

Is this healthy? Are there risks that come with this/what are they?
    Have you done this, and how well did it work for you?
    What are your general thoughts? All opinions/comments/questions are welcome!

fitdragon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I think of my bf as my biggest enemy in life so when I am at the gym all my inner rage is directed towards one thing only - fat. I use this rage to make every rep count and push myself harder.
    Hassan
    http://bellyfatdemolition.com/

jamespoe1 is just really nice. (+1000) jamespoe1 is just really nice. (+1000) jamespoe1 is just really nice. (+1000) jamespoe1 is just really nice. (+1000) jamespoe1 is just really nice. (+1000) jamespoe1 is just really nice. (+1000) jamespoe1 is just really nice. (+1000) jamespoe1 is just really nice. (+1000) jamespoe1 is just really nice. (+1000) jamespoe1 is just really nice. (+1000) jamespoe1 is just really nice. (+1000)
    we got hyped for football games like that, in the longrun no probably not the best form but it does make for killer gains.

keep it in moderation and dont let the aggression your using at the weights to spill into your everyday life.

JChaos is on a distinguished road. (+10) JChaos is on a distinguished road. (+10) JChaos is on a distinguished road. (+10) JChaos is on a distinguished road. (+10) JChaos is on a distinguished road. (+10) JChaos is on a distinguished road. (+10) JChaos is on a distinguished road. (+10) JChaos is on a distinguished road. (+10) JChaos is on a distinguished road. (+10) JChaos is on a distinguished road. (+10) JChaos is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Its a temporary fix if you can't motivate yourself without someone else yelling at you.

syphinhex has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by stevenjamesvick View Post
    Alright, we all have our ways of activating God Mode when we're pumping iron. Most of us use music or something of the sort, but my brother taught me a bit differently, but isn't around to help anymore, and I'm looking for an alternative, and opinions on his technique.

Basically, he liked to get really up-close and personal- directly in my face and try his hardest to piss me off. We've fought before, and I know I'm no match for him, so we both know that I wouldn't let my temper make me do something stupid, but it was perfect for turning me into that monster I needed to be in the gym.

There would actually be times that he would push me, poke me, or slap my head. I've never had a better workout than one where he did this to me. It seemed that anger was my absolute best performance enhancer. So, here's the question.

Is this healthy? Are there risks that come with this/what are they?
    Have you done this, and how well did it work for you?
    What are your general thoughts? All opinions/comments/questions are welcome!
    Can't really say much, personally when I start to feel spent I think of how my ex left me and how she's probably getting banged by a superior male. Somehow that fires me up to push myself harder and afterwards I feel amazing for going beyond what I thought I could do. So while I can't say if what you do is healthy or not, I taunt myself emotionally to increase my drive for positive results and after I'm done lifting I'm a normal, nice guy. haha

realdeal23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) realdeal23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) realdeal23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) realdeal23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) realdeal23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) realdeal23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) realdeal23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) realdeal23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) realdeal23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) realdeal23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by fitdragon View Post
    I think of my bf as my biggest enemy in life so when I am at the gym all my inner rage is directed towards one thing only - fat. I use this rage to make every rep count and push myself harder.
    wot
    b: 290
    d: 475
    s: 405

-- Go Ducks -- WTD