ZAZ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ZAZ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ZAZ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ZAZ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Simple stack questions

OK, I am new to this board, old to bodybuilding. I was going to do a cycle of anadrol, but through reading have heard that "oral only" is a waste of time and harmful. So I decided not to. Here is my simple question. I want to do a 6-8 week cycle of andro or pro hormones, I have done andro before but it was 2-3 yrs ago when the stuff first came out. Without telling me to "go search" as I have and the Lingo is hard to understand and the amnt. of time it would take it would just be simpler to ask. Can someone please give me a sample stack/cycle using brand names of products, and where to get them? I am talking legal stuff here like 4-diol and 19 or 17 nor. Include mg. /when to take etc. I am 25 yrs. old and have been seriously lifting for 6 yrs. I am 5'8" and weigh 170 lbs. I am shooting for mass and looking to gain 8-12 lbs. My diet/ protein is right on. Thank you.

labrad is just really nice. (+1000) labrad is just really nice. (+1000) labrad is just really nice. (+1000) labrad is just really nice. (+1000) labrad is just really nice. (+1000) labrad is just really nice. (+1000) labrad is just really nice. (+1000) labrad is just really nice. (+1000) labrad is just really nice. (+1000) labrad is just really nice. (+1000) labrad is just really nice. (+1000)
    Try One + by Avant Labs. Take for 4 weeks. Use the moderate dosage suggested on the bottle.1 F A S T 4 0 0. Do your research on side effects. Know what you are getting yourself into.
    FREE YJ

royalt4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I agree with labrad one+ is probably one of the best legal supplements you can buy other than the basics like creatine and what not. PHs differ from AS in how effective they are over time I would stick to a 4 week cycle on one+ any more than that doesnt' seem to be effective. Follow up with 6-OXO. Good luck, you should be satisfied with your results.

mechsta has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mechsta has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mechsta has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mechsta has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mechsta has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mechsta has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mechsta has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mechsta has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mechsta has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mechsta has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mechsta has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    is this a good stack
    whey isolate
    casein protein
    creatine mono
    beta alanine
    acetyl-l-carnitine
    green tea extract

caffeine pro