Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    RepinOut is on a distinguished road. (+10) RepinOut is on a distinguished road. (+10) RepinOut is on a distinguished road. (+10) RepinOut is on a distinguished road. (+10) RepinOut is on a distinguished road. (+10) RepinOut is on a distinguished road. (+10) RepinOut is on a distinguished road. (+10) RepinOut is on a distinguished road. (+10) RepinOut is on a distinguished road. (+10) RepinOut is on a distinguished road. (+10) RepinOut is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    On a different note. I have cut from 185lbs and 11% BF, to 172 lbs and 7% BF. Now I am stuck. Any advice on how to break this point? I recently switched all of my proteins to fish, so my diet looks like this.

Breakfast: 4 egg whites, 1 whole egg, and 7oz Sweet potatoes
    Snack: Greek yogurt, Almonds
    Lunch: 4 oz Tilapia / 1 cup of mixed vegetables
    Post workout: Shake and sometimes 2.5oz of Tuna
    Dinner: 4 oz Tilapia / 1 cup Asparagus

I have two days a week where I up my carbs by adding one cup of Jasmine rice to my lunch.

I do cardio two days a week in the morning, slow jog on treadmill for 30 min, and five days a week in the evening, Stair master for 30 to 45 min. I average about 250 to 300 kcals burned in the morning and 375(30 min) to 500 (45 min) kcals in the evening.

So what exactly am I doing wrong here. Not to mention I still lift 5 days a week as well. i was dropping steadily, about 1.5 to 2lbs a week. Then I stalled, which is why I changed my diet.

gaso95 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gaso95 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gaso95 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gaso95 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gaso95 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gaso95 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gaso95 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gaso95 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gaso95 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gaso95 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gaso95 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by RepinOut View Post
    On a different note. I have cut from 185lbs and 11% BF, to 172 lbs and 7% BF. Now I am stuck. Any advice on how to break this point? I recently switched all of my proteins to fish, so my diet looks like this.

I have two days a week where I up my carbs by adding one cup of Jasmine rice to my lunch.

I do cardio two days a week in the morning, slow jog on treadmill for 30 min, and five days a week in the evening, Stair master for 30 to 45 min. I average about 250 to 300 kcals burned in the morning and 375(30 min) to 500 (45 min) kcals in the evening.

So what exactly am I doing wrong here. Not to mention I still lift 5 days a week as well. i was dropping steadily, about 1.5 to 2lbs a week. Then I stalled, which is why I changed my diet.

im 85 kg.

If I were you i would increase the carbs even more on those two days just to try to fire your metabolism up a bit more. Maybe the problem is your leptin levels are low

The other days try to create a little bit bigger caloric defice and that should do it
    Orgulho em ser Português, caralho !

Fode-te FMI

Aspiring NPC Bodybuilder HeliumTwoPlus's Avatar
    HeliumTwoPlus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HeliumTwoPlus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HeliumTwoPlus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HeliumTwoPlus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HeliumTwoPlus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HeliumTwoPlus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HeliumTwoPlus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HeliumTwoPlus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HeliumTwoPlus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HeliumTwoPlus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HeliumTwoPlus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

One cup of Jasmine rice is nowhere near enough for an effective refeed bro. Like the poster above said, you might just be crashing your metabolism with low leptin levels, which can definitely be remedied by a large refeed. If that doesn't fix it, you could also try switching to a ketogenic diet to try and shed the last couple pounds. That's actually what I'm doing right now as my contest is approaching in a little over 2 weeks.
    My youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/PrepareYourAngus
    Best Gym Lifts: 335B/500S/475D (all with belt)

RepinOut is on a distinguished road. (+10) RepinOut is on a distinguished road. (+10) RepinOut is on a distinguished road. (+10) RepinOut is on a distinguished road. (+10) RepinOut is on a distinguished road. (+10) RepinOut is on a distinguished road. (+10) RepinOut is on a distinguished road. (+10) RepinOut is on a distinguished road. (+10) RepinOut is on a distinguished road. (+10) RepinOut is on a distinguished road. (+10) RepinOut is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by HeliumTwoPlus View Post
    One cup of Jasmine rice is nowhere near enough for an effective refeed bro. Like the poster above said, you might just be crashing your metabolism with low leptin levels, which can definitely be remedied by a large refeed. If that doesn't fix it, you could also try switching to a ketogenic diet to try and shed the last couple pounds. That's actually what I'm doing right now as my contest is approaching in a little over 2 weeks.
    Ok. Thanks for the help. With my normal Carbs lingering around 90 to 120g, what would you consider an effective refeed?

Aspiring NPC Bodybuilder HeliumTwoPlus's Avatar
    HeliumTwoPlus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HeliumTwoPlus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HeliumTwoPlus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HeliumTwoPlus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HeliumTwoPlus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HeliumTwoPlus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HeliumTwoPlus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HeliumTwoPlus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HeliumTwoPlus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HeliumTwoPlus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HeliumTwoPlus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Ok. Thanks for the help. With my normal Carbs lingering around 90 to 120g, what would you consider an effective refeed?
    If you follow Layne Norton's advice, you'd probably want to double your normal intake while bringing your calories up to maintenance, and keeping fat as low as possible. You want your body to stop feeling like it's being starved. I'd suggest reading the refeed section of this article, since Layne knows way more than I do: http://www.simplyshredded.com/layne-...ting-diet.html
    My youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/PrepareYourAngus
    Best Gym Lifts: 335B/500S/475D (all with belt)

Peak Weak Diet:

I wanted to continue this and have people post their peak week process. I am doing a peak week experiment right now. I know most people will have similar diets during this period but I wanted to see any mild differences that may help us out.

I did the carb back loading method last week where you load at the beginning, cut them out later in the week, and then have a carb load meal the night before the show. It worked for the most part but even with depleting my water I was clearly still holding some. This week I begin the opposite process where you deplete at the begining of the week and then carb load at the end. So we will see how it goes. I am hoping for better results.

I began last week by loading sodium as well. Did the same thing this week too. I cut my sodium on Wens and begin to decrease my water then to. I did 2.5 gal Sunday, 2 gal Mon, 2 gal Tue, 1.5 gal Wen, .75 gal Thur, and sipped lightly all day Fri.

My water process will be pretty much the same this time.

Let's get some peak week diets up here though to see different ways it is being done.

The attached pic is from the end of last week after doing it the first time.
    Attached Images

nelsoncsilva has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) nelsoncsilva has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) nelsoncsilva has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) nelsoncsilva has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) nelsoncsilva has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

21 Weeks out diet

Meal 1

6 oz lean ground beef
    90g cream of wheat
    1 cup berries
    1 cup black coffee

Meal 2

8oz chicken breast
    1 cup rice

Post workout

3 scoops protein
    50g dextrose

Meal 4

8oz chicken breast
    9oz sweet potato

Meal 5

8oz chicken breast
    1 cup rice

Meal 6

2 scoops protein
    4 whole eggs

and as a bonus here are some progress pics I took last week

My pre contest journal

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154261461&page=1

jlaporte has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jlaporte has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jlaporte has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Heres my meal plan for today. It changes slightly every day from here on out. Show is Saturday.
    Meal 1
    8egg whites
    1 cup oatmeal
    1 orange

Meal2
    1/2 cup brown rice
    6oz talapia
    1 cuo asparagus

meal 3
    1/2 cup brown rice
    6oz talapia
    1cup asparagus

meal 4,5,6
    6oz talapia
    2cups asparagus

meal 7
    12 egg whites

only 80oz distilled water today and also the last day of resistance training. Cardio done separately. 30min HIIT.
    Macros
    2118 calories
    308 grams protein
    184 grams carbs
    20 grams fat

basically 57% protein/ 34% carbs/8% fat for the day

tomorrow everything stays the same except meal 3 has no brown rice and only 40oz distilled water. 2 -3 sessions of cardio. 30min HIIT. Hopefully morning noon and night.
    Changing peoples lives one meal at a time baby!!

TEAM THF

nelsoncsilva has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) nelsoncsilva has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) nelsoncsilva has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) nelsoncsilva has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) nelsoncsilva has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by jlaporte View Post
    Heres my meal plan for today. It changes slightly every day from here on out. Show is Saturday.
    Meal 1
    8egg whites
    1 cup oatmeal
    1 orange

Meal2
    1/2 cup brown rice
    6oz talapia
    1 cuo asparagus

meal 3
    1/2 cup brown rice
    6oz talapia
    1cup asparagus

meal 4,5,6
    6oz talapia
    2cups asparagus

meal 7
    12 egg whites

only 80oz distilled water today and also the last day of resistance training. Cardio done separately. 30min HIIT.
    Macros
    2118 calories
    308 grams protein
    184 grams carbs
    20 grams fat

basically 57% protein/ 34% carbs/8% fat for the day

tomorrow everything stays the same except meal 3 has no brown rice and only 40oz distilled water. 2 -3 sessions of cardio. 30min HIIT. Hopefully morning noon and night.
    Good luck today!
    My pre contest journal

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154261461&page=1

jlaporte has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jlaporte has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jlaporte has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by nelsoncsilva View Post
    Good luck today!
    Thank you
    Changing peoples lives one meal at a time baby!!

TEAM THF