mccyjcb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mccyjcb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mccyjcb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mccyjcb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mccyjcb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mccyjcb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mccyjcb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mccyjcb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mccyjcb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mccyjcb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mccyjcb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

mccyjcb's PharmaFreak Protein Freak review

For starters, I am absolutely stoked that this protein powder is sweetened with Stevia. There isn't any Sucralose or Ace-K, which for whatever reason I have been trying to avoid. I don't know any of the science behind sweeteners, so I'm not trying to start an argument.

Here is the label:

Here's what it looks like after being mixed up:

It definitely got light and fluffy. I used 12oz of water and 1.5 scoops of protein powder.

The protein powder smells amazing. It smells exactly like Vanilla cake batter, which brings back some great memories of eating cake batter lol. I was a fat kid.

Taste = 8/10
    I would say the flavor was kind of bland, but that's not a bad thing! I'd prefer this protein powder sweetened with Stevia, rather than another protein powder that is way too sweet and sweetened with Ace-K & Sucralose.

Mixability = 10/10
    Extremely easy to mix, no clumps or anything.

Ingredients/Label = 9/10
    Some people might be upset that there are 6g carb, but I really don't care. I can easily fit it into my macros. I like PharmaFreak's labels, I would say you can recognize the brand from afar if you know anything about supplements.

After trying this flavor, I'm curious to see how the Chocolate tastes!
    Here's a link to the bb.com store: http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/ph...ein-freak.html

Go check it out! And thanks TeamBarbarian for hooking me up!
    Gym Lifts / Competition Lifts (Raw, kg)
    Bench: 152.5 / 120
    Squat: 182.5 / 175
    Deadlift: 235 / 225

Best WILKS In Competition: 355.26 - 83kg class