Statechamps3x4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Statechamps3x4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Statechamps3x4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Exclamation Getting wisdom teeth out

I am training for my first competition coming up in June and I am getting my wisdom teeth out mid march. I know people have a hard time eating and everyone tells me to eat mashed potatoes, oatmeal or yogurts, smoothies, icecream etc but non of that really works for my diet with the exception of some sweet potatoes or oatmeal but I cant just sit all day and eat that all day. That would be a huge carb overload. i also probably shouldn't have smoothies all day either because of a high sugar content. Does anyone have suggestions on what to eat for about a week? Also- if its something that can be easily prepared or prepared in advance would be great (but I wont be picky lol)

THANKS!!

sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000)
    You can eat your normal prep meals, just blend it all in a food processor like baby food. It sounds a little silly but it's what a lot of people do after surgery. I did (and I wasn't in prep). From what I remember (I had 4 taken out), it took about 4 days until I could start eating solid foods again, so I'd just deal with the mush for a few days and then you'll be fine.

SoWise is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SoWise is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SoWise is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SoWise is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SoWise is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SoWise is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SoWise is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SoWise is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SoWise is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SoWise is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SoWise is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    i just had mine out thursday (1 upper) (2 impacted lower). The lower was so impacted that it broke into the 2nd molar, when it heals i will need a root canal to save tooth....yay. I think i have dry sockets because the pain is more intense now than on surgery day and radiates into jaw. They had to go all teh way down to bone to get mine out (horrible at my age, shoulda done it sooner) and was all done under Novocaine. Stock up on protein shakes...i tried to jump the gun and eat pasta and bread on friday/saturday and big mistake. Im going today to get checked for dry sockets but im already exhausted of this liquid diet. I am consuming 250+ g of trutein protein with added Leucine to help maintain muscle during my time off from gym (trust me avoid gym which could cause more bleeding, not worth it). I also went to GNC and bought Lean shake RTDs which are 170 cals, 25g protein and very low carb (just for days when i am even to lazy to mix powder in shaker). I also try to consume avocado (wholly avocado thats already mushed) so i have a source of healthy fats. Its also wise to take the multivitamin just to cover gaps in nutrition since you are on liquid diet. Its very rough but i think my original jaw pain and sleep problems have come from the overcrowding and pain of the wisdom teeth, so once it heals it should be golden. The worst part is the pain afterwards but it all depends on many factors..i have had friends back on their feet the next day, some it takes 2 weeks.

Ifbb Pro Laurie Schnelle LaurieSchnelle's Avatar
    LaurieSchnelle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LaurieSchnelle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LaurieSchnelle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LaurieSchnelle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LaurieSchnelle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LaurieSchnelle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LaurieSchnelle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LaurieSchnelle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LaurieSchnelle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LaurieSchnelle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LaurieSchnelle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I had my tonsils out a few moths ago and that is pure hell compared to wisdom teeth. Eating was not possible. I lived on greek yogurt, protein shakes and smoothies.. ( Ive heard of some eating baby food. I couldnt do it though)
    the other two mention great ideas .
    Good luck
    Ifbb Pro Laurie Schnelle ~ Gym Life sponsored athlete
    www.gymlifegear.com Use freakdiesel for 10% off
    www.freakdiesel.com
    www.********.com/LaurieSchnelle
    www.youtube.com/freakdiesel1
    instagram@laurieschnelle

sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by LaurieSchnelle View Post
    I had my tonsils out a few moths ago and that is pure hell compared to wisdom teeth. Eating was not possible. I lived on greek yogurt, protein shakes and smoothies.. ( Ive heard of some eating baby food. I couldnt do it though)
    the other two mention great ideas .
    Good luck
    I didn't mean to eat baby food but I started weaning my baby onto solids at the same time and thought gee......... might as well, I already have the jars!!

alexistheboss has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alexistheboss has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alexistheboss has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alexistheboss has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alexistheboss has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alexistheboss has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alexistheboss has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alexistheboss has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alexistheboss has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alexistheboss has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alexistheboss has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

That's the arm I fap with Critter5592's Avatar
    Critter5592 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Critter5592 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Critter5592 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Critter5592 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Critter5592 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Critter5592 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Critter5592 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Critter5592 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Critter5592 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Critter5592 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Critter5592 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Put grilled chicken + veggies in blender > hold nose while chugging > success