24/7 Customer Service 1-866-236-8417 Need Help? 1-866-236-8417

Stats: 5'9", 171 lbs
    majikmills has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Visit majikmills's BodySpace

Where to buy Mens Physique Board Shorts

Hey Everyone!

This is my first post ever on bodybuilding.com!

I am 7 weeks out from my first physique show and am trying to order myself a pair of mens physique board shorts.
    I am not having a lot of luck online, and was wondering if anyone had any suggestions as to websites or stores they have had success in?
    Keep in mind, I live in Canada, so some stores may not be up here!

Any advice on color, design, length, fit, or anything that I should know for my first show would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks everyone!
    - Majik

Stats: 5'11", 201 lbs
    BodyPoints: 4210
    mccoy19 is a name known to all. (+5000) mccoy19 is a name known to all. (+5000) mccoy19 is a name known to all. (+5000) mccoy19 is a name known to all. (+5000) mccoy19 is a name known to all. (+5000) mccoy19 is a name known to all. (+5000) mccoy19 is a name known to all. (+5000) mccoy19 is a name known to all. (+5000) mccoy19 is a name known to all. (+5000) mccoy19 is a name known to all. (+5000) mccoy19 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Visit mccoy19's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by majikmills View Post
    Hey Everyone!

This is my first post ever on bodybuilding.com!

I am 7 weeks out from my first physique show and am trying to order myself a pair of mens physique board shorts.
    I am not having a lot of luck online, and was wondering if anyone had any suggestions as to websites or stores they have had success in?
    Keep in mind, I live in Canada, so some stores may not be up here!

Any advice on color, design, length, fit, or anything that I should know for my first show would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks everyone!
    - Majik
    Do you have pac sun in Canada? If so, they have a great selection of board shorts that fit well for Men's Physique. Just look at competition photos from previous comps and get a feel for what you think looks best. Ultimately you just need to be confident in whatever you rock, but i definitely believe the right pair of board shorts do make a difference.
    **Knee Draggers Unite** (Kawi zx10r)

New Orleans Saints
    Proud member of WHO DAT nation

Ifbb Pro Laurie Schnelle LaurieSchnelle's Avatar
    Stats: 5'1", 108 lbs
    LaurieSchnelle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LaurieSchnelle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LaurieSchnelle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LaurieSchnelle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LaurieSchnelle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LaurieSchnelle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LaurieSchnelle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LaurieSchnelle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LaurieSchnelle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LaurieSchnelle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LaurieSchnelle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Visit LaurieSchnelle's BodySpace
    I prep a few MPD guys and For colors I recommend a teal blue and some bright colors like orange/yellow
    those look best on stage with the tan under the lights in my opinion.
    Ifbb Pro Laurie Schnelle ~ Gym Life sponsored athlete
    www.gymlifegear.com Use freakdiesel for 10% off
    www.freakdiesel.com
    www.facebook.com/LaurieSchnelle
    www.youtube.com/freakdiesel1
    instagram@laurieschnelle

Stats: 5'9", 171 lbs
    majikmills has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Visit majikmills's BodySpace
    Thanks for the help guys!
    Although, I don't think we have Pac Sun in Canada, I looked online and they do have quite a good selection!
    I will definitely go for the blue shorts!

I appreciate all the help!