itsponge has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question need opinions on new pre-workout..

so i need a new pre-workout i usually go to the gym towards the end of my day so by then im worn out. i have used muscle marinade, Crazed, no explode, c4, and they all worked for me but like all pre-workouts they start to fade after a while i been off pre-workouts for a while but i would like to try something a bit better or diffrent. any ideas? Btw i am not sensitive to any stims

se54 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by itsponge View Post
    so i need a new pre-workout i usually go to the gym towards the end of my day so by then im worn out. i have used muscle marinade, Crazed, no explode, c4, and they all worked for me but like all pre-workouts they start to fade after a while i been off pre-workouts for a while but i would like to try something a bit better or diffrent. any ideas? Btw i am not sensitive to any stims
    musclepharm assault has always worked for me.

itsponge has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by se54 View Post
    musclepharm assault has always worked for me.
    i always wanted to give that a try but my friend said theres better choice. what have you felt while taking it

D3Baseball is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) D3Baseball is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) D3Baseball is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) D3Baseball is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) D3Baseball is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) D3Baseball is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) D3Baseball is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) D3Baseball is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) D3Baseball is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) D3Baseball is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) D3Baseball is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    if you're feeling like you want the best all-around, fully dosed at 1 serving product that not only gives you energy but also physical strength, endurance, and pump benefits as well as improves post workout recovery...check out SAN Fierce Domination. Not only what I mentioned before, but also it tastes delicious, doesn't use artificial colors, and has your full daily dose of creatine

Right now you get a free extra 10 serving tub of our new blue razz flavor with any purchase of a full tub at bb.com!

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/sa...omination.html

However beautiful the strategy, you should occasionally look at the results - Dr. John Berardi

Now North of Westside UncleWade's Avatar
    UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    If you're not sensitive or don't seem to respond well to stims, have you considered using a non stimulant stack designed to enhance pure performance? iForce Hemavol is stimulant free and promotes extreme pumps as well as other benefits like endurance and focus (Alpha-GPC). Right now, you'll also get a free 50-serving tub of Compete (our intraworkout that improves focus, endurance, recovery, hydration, etc.) for free. That's both products, perhaps the best non-stim stack on the market, for under $30 with one of BB.com's always-running 10% coupon codes.

If you're into stims, you can either get just Maximize Intense or stack it with the above combo for an absolutely sick workout stack. Maximize Intense contains a variety of classic (as well as relatively novel) stims to provide smooth, clean, powerful energy with ingredients your body won't necessarily be used to. It also provides nice performance boosting ingredients like creatine monohydrate, taurine, L-norvaline, agmatine sulfate, and creatinol-o-phosphate.
    NOV || Ohio Chapter || Be more, have less.