MillerDecaXC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MillerDecaXC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MillerDecaXC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MillerDecaXC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MillerDecaXC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MillerDecaXC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MillerDecaXC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MillerDecaXC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MillerDecaXC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MillerDecaXC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MillerDecaXC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

First ever competition. What class should I enter? Physique, BB, sports model? (pics)

Im doing my first ever competition in August. Its an INBA natural competition and I dont know which class to choose. The following are available:

-Novice men 5'7 and over
    -Open men 5'9 and under
    -Sports model ages 18-30
    -Men's physique
    -Men's Fitness

These were taken last summer, i plan to be the same bf% for the competition, but should have 5-6lbs of more muscle on me.

What class do you guys suggest? I was thinking im too small for normal bodybuilding competition, so probably one of the other 3, but im not really sure what the difference is.

Thanks! reps!

WendaAthletics has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WendaAthletics has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WendaAthletics has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WendaAthletics has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WendaAthletics has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WendaAthletics has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WendaAthletics has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WendaAthletics has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WendaAthletics has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WendaAthletics has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WendaAthletics has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Cool

That's a first that I hear "too small for bodybuilding competition" especially natural competition. Everyone will throw you different opinions, etc. I compete in bodybuilding. I've seen guys who are in your condition do bodybuilding and physique.

When it comes to rules & guidelines these very:

For example in a men's physique:

"Contestants will be asked to walk in board shorts (shorts must be just above the knee in length and can be one inch below the belly button, no spandex and no logos are permitted on the board shorts however a manufacturer’s logo such as Nike symbol or Billabongs are acceptable.) Competitors will enter the stage without a shirt and barefoot. No lewd acts allowed for example the moon pose. Judges are looking for the contestant with the best stage presence and poise who can successfully convey his personality to the audience"

You will also be judged based on stage presence, personality, body conditioning and muscularity.

In bodybuilding for example:

Judging is based on the criteria (whether it's a class designation by height or weight):

Overall size, vasculairity, symmetry, conditioning, tone (the state of your tan- too light/dark), the ability to execute your poses both and your breathing. You don't wear shorts but posing trunks which usually come in Flex/Brazilian/French cuts and certain one's could be banned by certain organizations- so check the full 'rules' sheet for the organization you're looking to compete at.

As far as what you should do - experience is the perfect teacher. Try it for yourself and see. If you can get cut/shredded and drop to the appropriated bodyfat (3/4%) do men's bodybuilding. If you feel like you want to take it slower with less strain to men's physique. In any case, look up some videos of difference in posing when it comes to bodybuilding/physique and see what you want to do more.

Hope this helps!

MillerDecaXC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MillerDecaXC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MillerDecaXC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MillerDecaXC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MillerDecaXC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MillerDecaXC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MillerDecaXC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MillerDecaXC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MillerDecaXC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MillerDecaXC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MillerDecaXC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by WendaAthletics View Post
    That's a first that I hear "too small for bodybuilding competition" especially natural competition. Everyone will throw you different opinions, etc. I compete in bodybuilding. I've seen guys who are in your condition do bodybuilding and physique.

When it comes to rules & guidelines these very:

For example in a men's physique:

"Contestants will be asked to walk in board shorts (shorts must be just above the knee in length and can be one inch below the belly button, no spandex and no logos are permitted on the board shorts however a manufacturer’s logo such as Nike symbol or Billabongs are acceptable.) Competitors will enter the stage without a shirt and barefoot. No lewd acts allowed for example the moon pose. Judges are looking for the contestant with the best stage presence and poise who can successfully convey his personality to the audience"

You will also be judged based on stage presence, personality, body conditioning and muscularity.

In bodybuilding for example:

Judging is based on the criteria (whether it's a class designation by height or weight):

Overall size, vasculairity, symmetry, conditioning, tone (the state of your tan- too light/dark), the ability to execute your poses both and your breathing. You don't wear shorts but posing trunks which usually come in Flex/Brazilian/French cuts and certain one's could be banned by certain organizations- so check the full 'rules' sheet for the organization you're looking to compete at.

As far as what you should do - experience is the perfect teacher. Try it for yourself and see. If you can get cut/shredded and drop to the appropriated bodyfat (3/4%) do men's bodybuilding. If you feel like you want to take it slower with less strain to men's physique. In any case, look up some videos of difference in posing when it comes to bodybuilding/physique and see what you want to do more.

Hope this helps!
    Thanks man I appreciate! I feel like i would just be absolutely tiny at 3-4% BF if its possible to even do that naturally lol. Physique poses look pretty easy, I dont like that you have to wear a long swim suit though... I worked my ass off for these aesthetic legs ya know? lol. What is "model search"? thats also a class, whats the difference? is "model search" just to get discovered? like no prizes or anything? do they get to wear shorter shorts? lol

mfpd00 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mfpd00 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mfpd00 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mfpd00 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mfpd00 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mfpd00 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mfpd00 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mfpd00 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mfpd00 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mfpd00 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mfpd00 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I would think you are too small for body building as well. I am 5'10 and planning to be about 200-205 lbs for the 6' and under master's class for Physique. I think I am too small for full body building. Go to a local show and see what the competition will be looking like. That will help you get an idea of what class you should be in.

roksolid1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) roksolid1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) roksolid1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) roksolid1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) roksolid1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) roksolid1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) roksolid1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I would say physique as well. You don't have "too much," mass to enter physique. One thing judges hate and will count against you is if you have "too much," mass and they feel like you should of entered BB. Your legs look good if you're wanting to showcase them a bit more and still do physique WBFF has a physique class and their shorts show off legs a lot more than NPC or Natural shows. It is a little bit more expensive to enter but they say you have a greater chance of getting noticed..just my two cents!

Nauz is just really nice. (+1000) Nauz is just really nice. (+1000) Nauz is just really nice. (+1000) Nauz is just really nice. (+1000) Nauz is just really nice. (+1000) Nauz is just really nice. (+1000) Nauz is just really nice. (+1000) Nauz is just really nice. (+1000) Nauz is just really nice. (+1000) Nauz is just really nice. (+1000) Nauz is just really nice. (+1000)
    In the NPC your to small for bodybuilding, natural shows you would do pretty well!
    Instagram - kalkil0
    Online Contest Prep Coach

Defborn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Your thighs are pretty impressive. How big are they?

dizzle32 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i think you should do physique!
    HARDWORK=RESULTS

in the process of being an ISSA personal trainer

check out my like page for motivation or fitness tips http://www.********.com/hotchocolatefitness

instagram : bigtymer32

twitter : @bigtymer32

Abergen is on a distinguished road. (+10) Abergen is on a distinguished road. (+10) Abergen is on a distinguished road. (+10) Abergen is on a distinguished road. (+10) Abergen is on a distinguished road. (+10) Abergen is on a distinguished road. (+10) Abergen is on a distinguished road. (+10) Abergen is on a distinguished road. (+10) Abergen is on a distinguished road. (+10) Abergen is on a distinguished road. (+10) Abergen is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    What got you in that shape, was it just bodybuilding or a sport etc? I think you should do Physique.