Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Location: Edinburgh, Scotland, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    Makween is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Makween is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Makween is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Makween is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Makween is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Makween is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Makween is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Makween is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Makween is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Makween is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Makween is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by SubwayGains View Post
    same sub would get boring I usually switch em up.
    Yeah, but three a day? C'mon. Bet you've bought velcro shoes too just so you don't have to work out how to tie your laces.

anonymous
    Originally Posted by MarkVI View Post
    Road trips for me usually mean subway 2-3 times per day. Last road trip to Lake Tahoe I had probably 12footlongs total going there and back.
    no homo?

stewart91 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Your getting footlongs for the price of a cookie!

Milk that **** dry!

You can alternate with wraps and breads, fillings and sauces!

nicholdan will become famous soon enough. (+50) nicholdan will become famous soon enough. (+50) nicholdan will become famous soon enough. (+50) nicholdan will become famous soon enough. (+50) nicholdan will become famous soon enough. (+50) nicholdan will become famous soon enough. (+50) nicholdan will become famous soon enough. (+50) nicholdan will become famous soon enough. (+50) nicholdan will become famous soon enough. (+50) nicholdan will become famous soon enough. (+50) nicholdan will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by SubwayGains View Post
    Hey guys, recently I moved out and got my own place.. And since I no longer have someone cooking for me, I've been going to subway like almost 3 times a day. Just wondering if this is good/bad, I'm currently bulking so I'm trying to just eat as much as possible.

And the best part is, I don't even pay for the subs, a good friend of mine works the night shift there and hooks me up foot long subs for the price of a cookie.. It's pretty awesome, so I'm not wasting any money.

Usual sub is steak and bacon, with no sauce, lots of veggies. and or chicken with tons of veggies and little sauce.

Would I be better off getting a recipe book and learning how to cook? Or is subway somewhat healthy?
    I love it if I can fit it in my macros, for example my dinner tonight is a footlong chicken sub, macros:

Cals: 608 Carbs: 78 Fats: 6 Protein: 54

BeeQue is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BeeQue is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BeeQue is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BeeQue is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BeeQue is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BeeQue is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BeeQue is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BeeQue is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BeeQue is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BeeQue is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BeeQue is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Good if you get it without the sauces

cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by BeeQue View Post
    Good if you get it without the sauces
    whats wrong with the sauces?
    BA in Nutrition Science
    online coaching
    1836 meet total

KitKat27 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    The bread is a little weird. I cant post links yet because of my damn post count but I copy and pasted this and you can look up the ingredients on their own if it seems like BS. Otherwise if you are cool with that Subway isn't the worst place you can order from but like BeeQue said above, avoid the sauces if you can.

The 9 grain wheat bread might look and smell freshly baked but it contains close to 50 ingredients including refined flours, dough conditioners, hidden MSG, refined sugars, etc. Could bread this processed ever be real food? Certainly not, when it includes a chemical ingredient called azodicarbonamide, which is banned as a food additive in the U.K., Europe, and Australia, and if you get caught using it in Singapore you can get up to 15 years in prison and be fined $450,000. Azodicarbonamide is more commonly used in the production of foamed plastics, however, it is allowed in the United States as a food additive, a flour bleaching agent, and a dough conditioner that improves elasticity of bread. The U.K. has recognized this ingredient as a potential cause of asthma if inhaled, and advises against its use in people who have sensitivity to food dye allergies and other common allergies in food, because azodicarbonamide can exacerbate the symptoms.