HopefullAtHill has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

16 Year Old 6'1" 175lbs. looking for help to get serious

Hey everyone!

This is my first post here on BodyBuilding, so I'm not sure what to expect. But here's a little about me to help y'all understand:

-I'm 16
    -Male
    -175 pounds
    -6'1"
    -Have always considered myself "fat," even though I'm really not that bad.
    -Currently lift and take Pre and Post workout supplements.

So I'll just lay it out. I'm looking for some help with the supplements/workouts/changes that need to be made to put on some serious muscle. Right now, I currently lift and work out, but I'm really not seeing enough results (my biceps and triceps look decent flexed, but that's it). So I'm hoping some people out there could help me take the next step.

My current workout:

I rotate legs, arms, and abs weekly. I've kinda put my eggs into the arms basket, as that's the only place I seem to be getting results. I take N.O. Fury before each workout, and currently use Nitro Tech Hardcore Extreme (or whatever it's called) as my protein. I really can't get anything to look big or defined. Like I said before, my arms look nice when flexed, but that's it. I'd like to have a body that looks good. Nothing that is going to turn crazy heads, but I'd like to have some big arms, and maybe a big chest.

One stipulation though. I really do need to stay away from Mass Gainers. I'm pretty sensitive about my weight as it is, don't need any more

So if anyone has some ideas to steer me in the right direction, or needs more info, please speak up!

Thanks guys!

HowSwole has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HowSwole has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HowSwole has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HowSwole has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HowSwole has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HowSwole has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HowSwole has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HowSwole has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HowSwole has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HowSwole has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HowSwole has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by HopefullAtHill View Post
    Hey everyone!

This is my first post here on BodyBuilding, so I'm not sure what to expect. But here's a little about me to help y'all understand:

-I'm 16
    -Male
    -175 pounds
    -6'1"
    -Have always considered myself "fat," even though I'm really not that bad.
    -Currently lift and take Pre and Post workout supplements.

So I'll just lay it out. I'm looking for some help with the supplements/workouts/changes that need to be made to put on some serious muscle. Right now, I currently lift and work out, but I'm really not seeing enough results (my biceps and triceps look decent flexed, but that's it). So I'm hoping some people out there could help me take the next step.

My current workout:

I rotate legs, arms, and abs weekly. I've kinda put my eggs into the arms basket, as that's the only place I seem to be getting results. I take N.O. Fury before each workout, and currently use Nitro Tech Hardcore Extreme (or whatever it's called) as my protein. I really can't get anything to look big or defined. Like I said before, my arms look nice when flexed, but that's it. I'd like to have a body that looks good. Nothing that is going to turn crazy heads, but I'd like to have some big arms, and maybe a big chest.

One stipulation though. I really do need to stay away from Mass Gainers. I'm pretty sensitive about my weight as it is, don't need any more

So if anyone has some ideas to steer me in the right direction, or needs more info, please speak up!

Thanks guys!
    Starting strength, madcow 5x5, stronglifts 5x5, google those.