tokyoflash has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Smile To compete or not... (pics)

Hi everyone,

I've just started a 12-week pre contest diet (I'm 11 days in)
    I've not entered the contest as I've never competed before and I've never even been to a show before! So my idea was to diet and train as if I were competing ... and just scope the show out as a spectator and go for it next year.

However one of the girls in my gym (who won the same show last year) says that I should enter and I do have enough time to get ready. Im not so sure. I have the muscle, I'm focussing on cutting fat now.

Here are a couple of pics that I took this week (apologies, they aren't great quality!) I'm just looking for some opinion as to whether you lot reckon it's do-able, and /or any tips and advice along that way!!

Cheers!! e12b2ae8773e11e2a03b22000a1f92d6_6.jpg9db72b9a78dd11e2b7a722000a9e5154_6.jpg

btamol has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) btamol has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) btamol has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) btamol has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) btamol has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) btamol has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) btamol has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) btamol has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) btamol has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) btamol has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) btamol has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by tokyoflash View Post
    Hi everyone,

I've not entered the contest as I've never competed before and I've never even been to a show before! So my idea was to diet and train as if I were competing ... and just scope the show out as a spectator and go for it next year.

However one of the girls in my gym (who won the same show last year) says that I should enter and I do have enough time to get ready. Im not so sure. I have the muscle, I'm focussing on cutting fat now.

Here are a couple of pics that I took this week (apologies, they aren't great quality!) I'm just looking for some opinion as to whether you lot reckon it's do-able, and /or any tips and advice along that way!!

Cheers!! Attachment 5409153Attachment 5409163

Definitely do the show. The first one is the "learning curve" one. Do exactly what that girl tells you. The first show is a little nerve racking but you will come away with a wealth of knowlege for the next one.
    Then it gets fun. But for now, there's no short cut, no diet secret, if your going to do this you need to go all in now.

hope that helps a bit.
    Height - ok so i'm 5'9"
    Weight - 230
    Bench - 505x2
    Squat - 630x3
    Deadlift - 405X4 at my age I don't wana brake a hip

llmc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    It depends on what show and division you decide to do. If you're doing bikini, you have plenty of time. When I did my first show for NPC Figure, the show was only 6 weeks away! I went from 125 lbs and 20% bf to 109/12 for the show. That particular show they weren't picking "big" girls so I did well-placed 3rd. I say go for it! Get your feet wet, why not?
    Originally Posted by tokyoflash View Post
    Hi everyone,

Cheers!! Attachment 5409153Attachment 5409163

EPolis13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) EPolis13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) EPolis13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) EPolis13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) EPolis13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) EPolis13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) EPolis13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) EPolis13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) EPolis13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) EPolis13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) EPolis13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    It depends on what division (bikini vs figure/fitness vs physique). It also depends on what your goals are for the show. Would it be to just compete and try it out? Or to win your class or the overall? Those are 2 entirely different goals, and my recommendation might change depending on your answer.

Reza21 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Reza21 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Reza21 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Reza21 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Reza21 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Reza21 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Reza21 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Reza21 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Reza21 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Reza21 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Reza21 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    why is op banned? I was just about to WK her

dizzle32 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i say do the show if its just a goal or to get experience.if its to place i'd have a game plan.
    HARDWORK=RESULTS

in the process of being an ISSA personal trainer

check out my like page for motivation or fitness tips http://www.********.com/hotchocolatefitness

instagram : bigtymer32

twitter : @bigtymer32

msevaadore has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) msevaadore has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) msevaadore has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) msevaadore has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I say go for it. Ive never stepped on stage before either or attended a show and i recently decided to compete in my first show in June so i start my training April 1st.

I know so many girls who are first time competitors training for the same show i'm going to that arent half as good of shape that you're in. I think you definitely have what it takes to compete this year instead of waiting. You'll never really feel ready so with decisions like this (although really scary) you just have to go for it. i think stepping on stage and competing is enough to feel accomplished especially since its your first time.