BiomedDood is just really nice. (+1000) BiomedDood is just really nice. (+1000) BiomedDood is just really nice. (+1000) BiomedDood is just really nice. (+1000) BiomedDood is just really nice. (+1000) BiomedDood is just really nice. (+1000) BiomedDood is just really nice. (+1000) BiomedDood is just really nice. (+1000) BiomedDood is just really nice. (+1000) BiomedDood is just really nice. (+1000) BiomedDood is just really nice. (+1000)

Exclamation Weight loss plateau!! Please help!!

Hi all

I started out back on Dec 5th (210lbs) and dropped to 190lbs by Feb 5th. Nothing complicated..just cleaned out my eating habits (and my fridge!!) and started doing some basic lifting/cardio at home.

I'm down to 186lbs now but since the last 2 weeks, I've pretty much halted at this weight :-(. Nothing has changed in my diet (or exercise). I do cheat occasionally in the weekend (dinner with couple of beers/margaritas) but I also workout both on Sat/Sundays so it offsets the cheat meals. But I was doing this earlier as well and the weight was still dropping as my diet is very clean in the weekdays (Mon-Sat).

My ideal weight is around 180lbs (and the remaining fat right now is around my bottom belly..love handles). My lifting has gone up and so my stamina so I'm doing some P90 exercises now as well (I know a lot don't like the utube sensation, Mike Chang ;-) but I've actually been following some of his home cardio sessions and it definitely kicks my bottom!).

Not sure if I need to add in raw nuts (good fats to burn more fat??), etc.

Morning:
    - 50/50 2% milk and water with 2 scoops of ON whey
    - 2 caps of GNC Men's vitamins+1 cap of 1000mg fish oil
    - 1 cup black coffee (no sugar, milk, etc)

Lunch (see pic):
    - 2 grilled pieces of tilapia fish
    - cup of cooked quinoa (rice alternative)
    - Costco raw vegies (I usually nuke my lunch for 2 mins with the lid closed so the vegies get 'steamed')

Day Snacks (see pic):
    - home made fruit bowl (1 apple, 1 orange, some grapes, 5 strawberries (I didn't have this today))
    - I eat half of it at 9-10am once I get to office
    - I eat the other half in the afternoon (3-4pm)

Dinner:
    - 2 naan bread (indian 'tortilla')
    - chicken or fish or shrimp curry (1 bowl)
    - 1 cup black tea (unsweetened)

I have a water bottle at work and I finish it twice a day.

Workout:
    - 3 days right now as I have a job which requires lot of driving and unstandard hours with night oncall support for the business.
    - Sat/Sun/1 day weekday
    - Whole body Core lifting 2 days finished off with 10 min HIT cardio
    - P90 like exercises 1 day/week followed by 10 min HIT cardio

So the good news is I'm not gaining weight at all but I'm not losing it either :-(. Got the last 6 lbs left and my beloved love handles refuse to leave my body!!

I'm posting my meal (with pics) so would highly appreciate if yall can critic/suggest/recommend something to break this plateau.

Thanks in advance!!
    Attached Images

ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz
    Losing fat isn't about the names of the foods you eat but rather remaining in a consistent calorie deficit.
    No brain, no gain.

"The fitness and nutrition world is a breeding ground for obsessive-compulsive behavior. The irony is that many of the things people worry about have no impact on results either way, and therefore aren't worth an ounce of concern."--Alan Aragon

Where the mind goes, the body follows.

Ironwill Gym:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpost.php?p=629719403&postcount=3388

Ironwill2008 Journal:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=157459343&p=1145168733