Thread: Back pain

andrewmiller27 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Back pain

My backs been hurting for about 2-3 weeks now. It doesn't hurt until I try to squat. Once I get the bar off the rack I feel a pain on the upper right side of my back right under my right shoulder blade. I'm not sure why but its been restricting me from being able to squat in awhile. Please help

Trey19 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Trey19 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Only way for you to know what the problem is would be to go to a doctor. Other than that you would have to recall any activity that may have caused it. And if it's been hurting for 3 weeks it could be serious.

lensperson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lensperson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lensperson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lensperson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lensperson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lensperson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lensperson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lensperson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lensperson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lensperson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lensperson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by andrewmiller27 View Post
    My backs been hurting for about 2-3 weeks now. It doesn't hurt until I try to squat. Once I get the bar off the rack I feel a pain on the upper right side of my back right under my right shoulder blade...
    Andrew pain is a messenger... its function is to protect you from damage... please listen to it... I totally agree with Trey, seek the wisdom and guidance of a medical professional ideally a doctor skilled in orthopedics i.e. the branch of medicine that deals with injuries or disorders of the skeletal system and associated muscles, joints, and ligaments.

btw, the shoulder is an amazingly complex joint... please honor your pain and have it check out soon...

all the best on your journey...