xDeeM has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Need a mass gaining routine, very skinny trying to gain weight!

Here are all the supplements I bought just got them today:

Serious Mass Weight Gainer
    Cell Mass
    NO Xplode
    Animal Pak Vitamins
    Whey Protein
    SmartShaker

I have a weight bench and 25 pound barbells here at home.

I weight only 117 and I am about 5 foot 10. So I am way too skinny for my size. I am going to eat as much as possible while taking Serious Mass to help with caloric intake. I need a good workout routine to begin with, thanks.

zdeadlysinz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zdeadlysinz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zdeadlysinz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zdeadlysinz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zdeadlysinz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zdeadlysinz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zdeadlysinz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zdeadlysinz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zdeadlysinz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zdeadlysinz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zdeadlysinz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Mother****in get jacked

Monday: Chest/shoulders/triceps
    ALWAYS WARM UP FIRST, some stretching, jumping jacks, **** like that. it sounds gay but it makes a big difference so dont skip this bro

Bench press: 4 sets of 6-8 reps
    Incline DB press: 4 sets of 8-12
    Pec decks: 3 sets of 10-12
    DB shoulder press: 3 sets of 10
    Lateral raise: 2 sets of 12
    lying barbell extensions: 3 sets of 12
    Rope pressdown: 3 sets of 12-15

Wednesday: Back/biceps
    ALWAYS WARM UP FIRST, some stretching, jumping jacks, **** like that. it sounds gay but it makes a big difference so dont skip this bro
    Barbell rows (underhand): 4 sets of 6-8 reps
    Chin ups: 5 sets of 10
    Close grip cable rows: 3 sets of 10
    Barbell curls: 4 sets of 10
    dumbbell curls: 3 sets of 10

Friday: Legs/abs
    Squats: 5 sets of 6 reps
    Leg press: 4 sets of 10
    Hamstring curls: 4 sets of 10
    Standing calf raises: 6 sets of 10
    roman chair abs: 5 sets of 15
    decline crunches: 5 sets of 15

*** Abs again on 2 cardio days ***
    Cardio: 40 mins every other day on non weight lifting days, don't **** around just go on a treadmill at like 3.5mph at 6.0 incline

Meal 1:
    One cup of oats
    2 scoops of protein powder
    1 tablespoon of coconut oil

Meal 2:
    2 chicken breasts
    one tablespoon of olive oil
    spices
    1 cup of rice

Meal 3:
    1 can tuna
    green salad
    1 tablespoon dressing

Meal 4:
    2 chicken breasts
    1 cup of whole wheat pasta
    1 tablespoon coconut oil

Meal 5:
    1 steak
    1 baked potato
    1 tablespoon sour cream or ketchup
    steamed broccoli

Meal 6:
    1 cup cottage cheese
    2 tbsp. peanut butter

BigNickel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BigNickel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BigNickel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BigNickel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BigNickel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BigNickel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BigNickel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BigNickel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BigNickel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BigNickel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BigNickel has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    You're thin enough for a dirty bulk to get yourself started. Instead of water, drink homogenized or chocolate milk. Eat as often as you can, and avoid any cardio until you start to really put on weight. When you make your protein shakes, a half a cup of greek yogurt in the blender with it, helps you get those extra calories in and makes a nice creamy shake. Eat 5 or 6 times a day, and always remember to get your protein in after every work out.
    It will be slow going at first but as your body adjusts you will get the hang of it!!

Good luck on the bulk up!

xDeeM has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Appreciate the help guys. Going to begin the workout posted above on the Monday day. I will try adding yogurt in to my weight gainer to see how that goes.

DaveyJones727 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by xDeeM View Post
    Appreciate the help guys. Going to begin the workout posted above on the Monday day. I will try adding yogurt in to my weight gainer to see how that goes.
    With your size and weight you want to be doing full body routines 3 times a week. Not a split routine like the guy above you posted.
    Go to the sticky section and read all pros beginner workout routine. I can't link you to it because I haven't posted enough on the forum yet, or just google it. I'm not much bigger than you and that is the routine I recently started.

lth1991 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Bill starrs 5x5 is all you need brah, srs

envier is not very well liked. (-100) envier is not very well liked. (-100) envier is not very well liked. (-100) envier is not very well liked. (-100) envier is not very well liked. (-100) envier is not very well liked. (-100) envier is not very well liked. (-100) envier is not very well liked. (-100) envier is not very well liked. (-100) envier is not very well liked. (-100) envier is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by DaveyJones727 View Post
    With your size and weight you want to be doing full body routines 3 times a week. Not a split routine like the guy above you posted.
    Go to the sticky section and read all pros beginner workout routine. I can't link you to it because I haven't posted enough on the forum yet, or just google it. I'm not much bigger than you and that is the routine I recently started.
    I agree go with full body u need to get your basics down and your strength will increase faster u will have more time that way to perfect and practice your lifts ..

seanfl02 will become famous soon enough. (+50) seanfl02 will become famous soon enough. (+50) seanfl02 will become famous soon enough. (+50) seanfl02 will become famous soon enough. (+50) seanfl02 will become famous soon enough. (+50) seanfl02 will become famous soon enough. (+50) seanfl02 will become famous soon enough. (+50) seanfl02 will become famous soon enough. (+50) seanfl02 will become famous soon enough. (+50) seanfl02 will become famous soon enough. (+50) seanfl02 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Look at the stickies for all pros or starting strength stick to full body routines for the best gains and eat eat eat. Look at emma's stickies in the nutrition section.

Bulkandshred has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    For how long have you been trainning ?

First get your food correct, then take supplements.

Swologist is on a distinguished road. (+10) Swologist is on a distinguished road. (+10) Swologist is on a distinguished road. (+10) Swologist is on a distinguished road. (+10) Swologist is on a distinguished road. (+10) Swologist is on a distinguished road. (+10) Swologist is on a distinguished road. (+10) Swologist is on a distinguished road. (+10) Swologist is on a distinguished road. (+10) Swologist is on a distinguished road. (+10) Swologist is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Start eating adequately. Mass doesn't appear magically just because you're on a certain program. Its protein/carb/fat that has been utilized after productive workouts. You are missing p/c/f so you can't build ****.
    Start by eating around 20% more of what you eat. Start counting calories. Try not to gain more than 1lb of mass per week.

orca23554 will become famous soon enough. (+50) orca23554 will become famous soon enough. (+50) orca23554 will become famous soon enough. (+50) orca23554 will become famous soon enough. (+50) orca23554 will become famous soon enough. (+50) orca23554 will become famous soon enough. (+50) orca23554 will become famous soon enough. (+50) orca23554 will become famous soon enough. (+50) orca23554 will become famous soon enough. (+50) orca23554 will become famous soon enough. (+50) orca23554 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Why the supp stack so early? All you need is a whey supp to start with

As skinny folks we need to up the food intake as much as possible in first 2 years of lifting if we are serious about this in the long run. Start with mass gainers and we'll end up not improving our ability to eat real food. I am easily eating 1.5X of what I was eating before starting to lift - and its improving further all the time. All I take is a protein supp ONLY because I am a veggie and can't realistically hit 150g of protein a day from just food, eggs and milk. I will consider a weight gainer/meal replacement only when I get to point where I just cannot eat any more solid food

Bulk up on solid food and use the first 1 year to get your eating habits right. Thank me later

Full Body routine for the first year and good old food should pack 30+ lbs on you easy in the first 10-12 months
    * Skinny to non skinny transformation crew * - I am gonna effin nail this