Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    hildenbrandtd will become famous soon enough. (+50) hildenbrandtd will become famous soon enough. (+50) hildenbrandtd will become famous soon enough. (+50) hildenbrandtd will become famous soon enough. (+50) hildenbrandtd will become famous soon enough. (+50) hildenbrandtd will become famous soon enough. (+50) hildenbrandtd will become famous soon enough. (+50) hildenbrandtd will become famous soon enough. (+50) hildenbrandtd will become famous soon enough. (+50) hildenbrandtd will become famous soon enough. (+50) hildenbrandtd will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I think the reason for the 12lbs a month loss is because I'm new to this, and I've never put in the dedication and supplementation to try to lose as much as possible so quickly. Put together a strict diet, a decent amount of fat to lose, a first timer, and a fantastic fat burner and I'm pretty sure anyone in my position could do it, especially with something like Fat Free by their side.

PS. If anyone keeps up with Marc Lobliner, he was just in Plattsburgh which is north of me, but stopped at a gym called Albany Strength XXL which is about 10 minutes from my school. I'm also from the Albany area and have actually trained there before, and know that they have a protein that is purely whey concentrates, isolates, and hydrolysates, no added glutamine or amino acid complex, and they sell it for 30 bucks. Does anyone think that there is a problem with a protein like that?

Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    isolates are not usually needed unless you have digestive issues. it also depends on how many pounds you get for 30$
    πŸŽ„β›„πŸŽ„InπŸŽ„β›„πŸŽ„

sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by hildenbrandtd View Post
    I think the reason for the 12lbs a month loss is because I'm new to this, and I've never put in the dedication and supplementation to try to lose as much as possible so quickly. Put together a strict diet, a decent amount of fat to lose, a first timer, and a fantastic fat burner and I'm pretty sure anyone in my position could do it, especially with something like Fat Free by their side.

PS. If anyone keeps up with Marc Lobliner, he was just in Plattsburgh which is north of me, but stopped at a gym called Albany Strength XXL which is about 10 minutes from my school. I'm also from the Albany area and have actually trained there before, and know that they have a protein that is purely whey concentrates, isolates, and hydrolysates, no added glutamine or amino acid complex, and they sell it for 30 bucks. Does anyone think that there is a problem with a protein like that?
    30 bucks for a 2 pound tub or 5 pound tub?

I would say sample it first, hate to see you stuck with pounds of gross protein.

obey46 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obey46 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obey46 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obey46 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obey46 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obey46 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obey46 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obey46 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obey46 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obey46 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obey46 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

I would test it out as well. I have a MFP/Teambeachbody friend who uses Albany Strength protein. Hasn't really said anything bad about it.
    Ivanko Barbell Crew #61
    BNET: obeygiant#1273

hildenbrandtd will become famous soon enough. (+50) hildenbrandtd will become famous soon enough. (+50) hildenbrandtd will become famous soon enough. (+50) hildenbrandtd will become famous soon enough. (+50) hildenbrandtd will become famous soon enough. (+50) hildenbrandtd will become famous soon enough. (+50) hildenbrandtd will become famous soon enough. (+50) hildenbrandtd will become famous soon enough. (+50) hildenbrandtd will become famous soon enough. (+50) hildenbrandtd will become famous soon enough. (+50) hildenbrandtd will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Applied Nutriceuticals Fat Free Final Review (3-26-13)

It has been just over a month since I've started with Applied Nutriceuticals Fat Free fat burner. Over the course of 30 days of daily use, I have lost 12.5 pounds with minimal strength loss. With fat loss, most expect to lose some strength but the strength loss was so minimal while using Fat Free, it is certain that fat was lost, not muscle and fat. I now weigh in at 218.5lbs, and will be buying a second bottle of Fat Free to continue my weight loss goal into May.

Size/Form: Fat Free is a pill, no bigger than the average, so taking two at a time isn't a problem.

Effect on Stomach: Sometimes if I took it right as I woke up, I would feel slight stomach pangs for 20mins or so, but this wasn't so uncomfortable that it was terrible. If you think about it, while you're asleep you aren't drinking, so these pains could be from not having fluid in the stomach. This is also backed by the fact that these stomach pangs never occurred in the midday dosage when liquid was in the stomach, so this is only a minor issue that can be dealt with easily. Also, never once did I get the burping feeling and taste something that could compare with some chopped up leaf from the depths of Sri Lanka. Burping wasn't a problem at all.

Sweat: Most fat burners cause sweating during everyday activity, but Fat Free is unique in that everyday tasks can be done with increased energy and no sweat. Sitting in class at school was no problem while on Fat Free, while it was a problem using Dexaprine or Hydroxycut Hardcore Elite. Therefore, I would put Fat Free in a class of it's own in the sweat category.

Sweat during Cardio: With the aforementioned minimal sweat, one might think that the sweatmaking capabilities during cardio would also be diminished which is far from the case. I found the best way to get the sweat pouring was to run at a brisk pace for three minutes and then do the usual slow paced cardio. On something like Dexaprine, I could start out only walking and be sweating 5 minutes in, while it took about 10 on Fat Free. However, at peak sweating capability, Fat Free is definitely higher on that level than the others, which was fantastic.

Appetite Suppression: I wouldn't say the appetite suppression is incredibly high, which isn't a bad thing. To meet the macro requirements I want to get in, I don't want to have to force food into my stomach, but I don't want to have to use my willpower to resist eating instead of using the willpower on moving heavy weight. Fat Free is one of the more neutral appetite suppressors in the sense that I didn't have to force food in, but I didn't have to resist eating either. Fairly nice balance.

Energy: The energy that came from Fat Free, especially during the morning cardio was fantastic. I was still taking a pre workout (usually Hemavol) while using Fat Free, but the energy that came was great. Taking two before cardio and one midday worked well, because falling asleep at night was still easy enough.

Overall: 9/10. AppNut really knocked it out of the park with Fat Free. Clearly time and effort was put into the product. If fat loss with stagnant strength levels is something that peaks interest, look nowhere other than Fat Free. It might not be the biggest company name out there, but it's definitely worthy of a big name, especially for the fat burner that they have produced.

PS. Look for the link posted soon that will lead to my log for another AppNut product, Uncut, their new pre-workout formula. If it holds up to expectations, it should be another enjoyable 30 days. Stay tuned for that.

Rucksdaddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rucksdaddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rucksdaddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rucksdaddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rucksdaddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rucksdaddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rucksdaddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rucksdaddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rucksdaddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rucksdaddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rucksdaddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Great review. Congratulations on the success you had with Fat Free.

jdg76 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jdg76 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jdg76 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jdg76 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jdg76 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jdg76 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jdg76 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jdg76 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jdg76 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jdg76 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jdg76 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Nice log and review and congrats on the weight loss!!!

I'll be following when you start your UnCut log!

sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Awesome review of Fat Free, thanks for posting.

I know we're all looking forward to your Uncut log, so make us proud.

drooks10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drooks10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drooks10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drooks10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drooks10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drooks10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drooks10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drooks10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drooks10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drooks10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drooks10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Applied Nutriceuticals Fat Free Final Review (3-26-13)

It has been just over a month since I've started with Applied Nutriceuticals Fat Free fat burner. Over the course of 30 days of daily use, I have lost 12.5 pounds with minimal strength loss. With fat loss, most expect to lose some strength but the strength loss was so minimal while using Fat Free, it is certain that fat was lost, not muscle and fat. I now weigh in at 218.5lbs, and will be buying a second bottle of Fat Free to continue my weight loss goal into May.

Size/Form: Fat Free is a pill, no bigger than the average, so taking two at a time isn't a problem.

Effect on Stomach: Sometimes if I took it right as I woke up, I would feel slight stomach pangs for 20mins or so, but this wasn't so uncomfortable that it was terrible. If you think about it, while you're asleep you aren't drinking, so these pains could be from not having fluid in the stomach. This is also backed by the fact that these stomach pangs never occurred in the midday dosage when liquid was in the stomach, so this is only a minor issue that can be dealt with easily. Also, never once did I get the burping feeling and taste something that could compare with some chopped up leaf from the depths of Sri Lanka. Burping wasn't a problem at all.

Sweat: Most fat burners cause sweating during everyday activity, but Fat Free is unique in that everyday tasks can be done with increased energy and no sweat. Sitting in class at school was no problem while on Fat Free, while it was a problem using Dexaprine or Hydroxycut Hardcore Elite. Therefore, I would put Fat Free in a class of it's own in the sweat category.

Sweat during Cardio: With the aforementioned minimal sweat, one might think that the sweatmaking capabilities during cardio would also be diminished which is far from the case. I found the best way to get the sweat pouring was to run at a brisk pace for three minutes and then do the usual slow paced cardio. On something like Dexaprine, I could start out only walking and be sweating 5 minutes in, while it took about 10 on Fat Free. However, at peak sweating capability, Fat Free is definitely higher on that level than the others, which was fantastic.

Appetite Suppression: I wouldn't say the appetite suppression is incredibly high, which isn't a bad thing. To meet the macro requirements I want to get in, I don't want to have to force food into my stomach, but I don't want to have to use my willpower to resist eating instead of using the willpower on moving heavy weight. Fat Free is one of the more neutral appetite suppressors in the sense that I didn't have to force food in, but I didn't have to resist eating either. Fairly nice balance.

Energy: The energy that came from Fat Free, especially during the morning cardio was fantastic. I was still taking a pre workout (usually Hemavol) while using Fat Free, but the energy that came was great. Taking two before cardio and one midday worked well, because falling asleep at night was still easy enough.

Overall: 9/10. AppNut really knocked it out of the park with Fat Free. Clearly time and effort was put into the product. If fat loss with stagnant strength levels is something that peaks interest, look nowhere other than Fat Free. It might not be the biggest company name out there, but it's definitely worthy of a big name, especially for the fat burner that they have produced.

PS. Look for the link posted soon that will lead to my log for another AppNut product, Uncut, their new pre-workout formula. If it holds up to expectations, it should be another enjoyable 30 days. Stay tuned for that.
    Awesome! Thank you for taking the time to complete this log and review. I can't wait to see what you accomplish with UnCut!

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...71&pagenumber=

Uncut Log is FINALLY up! Apologies and condolences to all of the AppNut members, school has really been tearing at me physically and mentally, had to take the time out of my sleep schedule to set this up. Will post again today (Friday) in that log so make sure you follow along for the journey! If I like my progress, possibly some pictures and what not could be added into the new log to make it even better, so stay tuned for that as well!

Rucksdaddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rucksdaddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rucksdaddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rucksdaddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rucksdaddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rucksdaddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rucksdaddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rucksdaddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rucksdaddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rucksdaddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rucksdaddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...71&pagenumber=

Uncut Log is FINALLY up! Apologies and condolences to all of the AppNut members, school has really been tearing at me physically and mentally, had to take the time out of my sleep schedule to set this up. Will post again today (Friday) in that log so make sure you follow along for the journey! If I like my progress, possibly some pictures and what not could be added into the new log to make it even better, so stay tuned for that as well!
    Nice.