Justinpingston has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Loss in motivation/drive

Hello everyone, I just want opinions on what is happening whether it's a small phase, or what. About four days ago I started studying for an exam, I studied for those four days up until today when I finally got back into the gym. I realized that I appeared to have a dramatic loss in motivation to lift heavier and or longer. I felt like a completely different person. Maybe I am over-exaggerating but this is seriously making me upset! Maybe I just need to catch up on rest and my drive and motivation will come back but I am not sure. For further information the first night of studying I took ******** to focus and study better and I did not sleep for two days straight because I was studying so much. I consumed several energy drinks to stay energized while studying and other than that I was just not able to sleep as much and eat as much because I needed to study. Please just positive/helpful responses.

Thanks!

tort18mike has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    It sounds just like you're getting a little burnt out with all the school studying and what not. The sleep would help for sure, especially after the two day study session. Just try to take it easy over the next few days, if you decide to hit the gym I'd do some lighter work. =] I hope you start feeling back to normal soon, goodluck!
    -mike

Justinpingston has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by tort18mike View Post
    It sounds just like you're getting a little burnt out with all the school studying and what not. The sleep would help for sure, especially after the two day study session. Just try to take it easy over the next few days, if you decide to hit the gym I'd do some lighter work. =] I hope you start feeling back to normal soon, goodluck!
    -mike
    You are probably right, it's just an annoying feeling, it feels like I took a 180 in motivation and drive! oh well I will hopefully start to feel back to normal soon! thanks for the positive feedback!

I Do It On My Own xxsupergman25xx's Avatar
    xxsupergman25xx is just really nice. (+1000) xxsupergman25xx is just really nice. (+1000) xxsupergman25xx is just really nice. (+1000) xxsupergman25xx is just really nice. (+1000) xxsupergman25xx is just really nice. (+1000) xxsupergman25xx is just really nice. (+1000) xxsupergman25xx is just really nice. (+1000) xxsupergman25xx is just really nice. (+1000) xxsupergman25xx is just really nice. (+1000) xxsupergman25xx is just really nice. (+1000) xxsupergman25xx is just really nice. (+1000)
    sometimes the easiest answer is the correct one.

make a goal. something you NEED to do. i was in the same boat u were about 2-3 weeks ago. i was tired. worn out. school was crushing me. work. driving. I am preparing for baseball but just had no motivation to crush it hard in the gym. So i thought..what the heck should i do. this is boring and monotonous..i was benching and i was putting im 225 like 5 times. a new high for me..so figured i should max out...ended up at 280...i was surprised it was that high...So then got in my head i want 300...every workout...every meal...i just think...300...i havent been this motivated in a couple years.

so get a goal. go for it. GO HARD.
    http://forms.aweber.com/form/85/1635053985.htm - Newsletter!

Posts are my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity. It does not constitute medical advice.
    -----------------------------------
    Baseball insane

-----------------------------------
    i do it all on my own